Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Folgory exchange and bitball are scams
Scam - 0 (0%)
Scam - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Folgory Bitball are scams  (Read 305 times)
jfcrock51 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:19:14 AM

[/b]

Folgory exchange is a scam buyers who buy Bitball need to be aware that Bitball lies about the price with it's 3,000 percent gain. They list on FOLGORY saying there is a 61,000 volume but when you go to there website sign up you will see only 5 sell orders with very low amounts set at high prices like as low as 4 btb up for sale not the 60,000 volume being shown.

The minute you signup and send your Bitball tokens then put in a sell order the next day Fakolgory locks up your account says error please check your email and nothing shows up so yes they are stealing your money. I believe Bitball is behind this by tricking people to think the price has a 3,000 percent gain and it is 4 cents only showing on folgory so when people see the low price on Mercatox they get excited buy it on Mercatox then quickly send it over to folgory and thats when folgory locks up your account and steals your money like they did to me this needs to stop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:55:17 AM

Have you already asked the Folgory support team about the locking of your account before opening this topic? If so, was there a reply? If none, then you might wait until tomorrow to get one.

According to CMC, Folgory exchange was launched last May this year. Take this as a lesson to avoid trading on newly launched exchanges. If you have no choice, at least test it first.

Regarding Bitball, the volume in the past 24 hours is just around $490 with a 63.51% increase in volume per latest data on CMC.
icryfall

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:17:06 PM

I've been watching BitBall for a month now. On Graviex, for example, you can see how every night someone buys on the cheap 7-15 K BTB. A similar picture on all exchanges. Why withdraw a coin for trading on 7 exchanges? It is clear that for artificial hype, since with the advent of the coin and its insane increase in ROI, people are running to buy up. All this is rubbish, the guys will withdraw money on the maximum number of exchanges and bye. SCAM
folgory
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:21:57 AM

Yes we reply 2 time to this users, that have deposit ERC20 token, and for withdrawal don't want pay fee ETH to Ethereum blockchain.
We have reply 2 time, that we pay in our side fee, but him is banned from our exchange.
Bitball_Erc20

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 08:31:12 AM

Omg this poor person has been after BitBall since he joined.
Now he has started to attack folgory exchange.
There Seriously something wrong with him.
First pretends to be a billionaire and makes comments about BitBall
Now blaming folgory for only 11,000 Btb which a billionaire person won’t but a person with no job who wants to create Fud, and then buy BitBall to sell back at higher price. And when he can’t he starts blaming others.

Who’s the scammer in this situation.
Crazy crazy man!
folgory
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:51:19 AM

here you can find your ERC20, I highly recommend you before reading what a blockchain is. And when you have to make an ERC20 transaction you have to pay the fee in ETH.
Here are the funds in your wallet as requested. I strongly advise you to remove this fake post. And behave yourself around.
Your account is also blocked, and we have also sent reports to other Exchange about your behavior. Just to be sure.

Have a nice day and make good treding

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4351da3bb4df13446ba41ddd9baf6712a73d8ff705ed77dffa1f12367632ded9
Person610

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:03:11 AM

BitBall is searchable on Nasdaq and he says it’s a scam... good one 😂
It’s great to see that #Bitball #btb info is now shown on @Nasdaq

The #Nasdaq Stock Market is an American #stock exchange. It is ranked 2nd on the list of stock exchanges by market capitalization of shares traded, behind only the New York Stock Exchange.
https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/bitball-achieves-market-cap-of-%24129680.00-btb-american-banking-news-2019-10-25
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:10:18 AM

Yes we reply 2 time to this users, that have deposit ERC20 token, and for withdrawal don't want pay fee ETH to Ethereum blockchain.
We have reply 2 time, that we pay in our side fee, but him is banned from our exchange.
Sorry but isn't Folgory a centralized exchange? I wonder why the user have to pay for the fee in eth for erc-20 withdrawals.

Is this a refund to the users BTB? If so, you can now lock this thread @OP.

folgory
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:13:26 AM

Sorry but isn't Folgory a centralized exchange? I wonder why the user have to pay for the fee in eth for erc-20 withdrawals.

Is this a refund to the users BTB? If so, you can now lock this thread @OP.

For withdrawal ERC20 need to pay fee sure in centralized exchange, is not my rule but rule of all exchange
is also published here
https://support.folgory.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003107558-How-Withdrawal-a-Token-ERC20

anyway we send to our cost the funds to user, but him still keep this post and false accuse.
and now how he wanted to prove himself, he doesn't answer
Bitball_Erc20

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 10:54:43 AM

[/b]

Folgory exchange is a scam buyers who buy Bitball need to be aware that Bitball lies about the price with it's 3,000 percent gain. They list on FOLGORY saying there is a 61,000 volume but when you go to there website sign up you will see only 5 sell orders with very low amounts set at high prices like as low as 4 btb up for sale not the 60,000 volume being shown.

The minute you signup and send your Bitball tokens then put in a sell order the next day Fakolgory locks up your account says error please check your email and nothing shows up so yes they are stealing your money. I believe Bitball is behind this by tricking people to think the price has a 3,000 percent gain and it is 4 cents only showing on folgory so when people see the low price on Mercatox they get excited buy it on Mercatox then quickly send it over to folgory and thats when folgory locks up your account and steals your money like they did to me this needs to stop.

We had enough of this nonsense!
SINCE YOU JOINED BITCOINTALK IN JULY, you have been just after talking nagatives about BitBall!
Now you buy and want to sell at higher but still talk nonsense about us and now including others (folgory)
WE HAD ENOUGH!
If you do not stop blaming others, we will have to waste more time on you to forward your details to every exchange where Btb is listed on, to be careful of your tactics. And how you been a POISON since you have joined Bitcointalk.
jfcrock51 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:07:37 PM

Have you already asked the Folgory support team about the locking of your account before opening this topic? If so, was there a reply? If none, then you might wait until tomorrow to get one.

According to CMC, Folgory exchange was launched last May this year. Take this as a lesson to avoid trading on newly launched exchanges. If you have no choice, at least test it first.

Regarding Bitball, the volume in the past 24 hours is just around $490 with a 63.51% increase in volume per latest data on CMC.

I did test it with only 15,000 bitball but after a few days posting a sell order they took my tokens and removed my sell order i then had to make a threat saying if you do not return my tokens i will file a complaint with sec after that they did return my tokens. I should have not gone there to begin with lesson learned after they sent back my tokens they begged me to remove the posting which i did not. Mercatox is legit been with them for 3 years never had a problem stay away from fake glory
jfcrock51 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:11:04 PM

[/b]

SINCE YOU JOINED BITCOINTALK IN JULY, you have been just after talking nagatives about BitBall!
Now you buy and want to sell at higher but still talk nonsense about us and now including others (folgory)
WE HAD ENOUGH!
If you do not stop blaming others, we will have to waste more time on you to forward your details to every exchange where Btb is listed on, to be careful of your tactics. And how you been a POISON since you have joined Bitcointalk.

YOU HAD ENOUGH WE HAD ENOUGH WHAT HAPPEN TO ME WAS THE TRUTH YOU ARE POSION SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR YOU FAKE PUMPS

Person610

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:45:42 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 05:56:04 AM by Person610

Yes, please do and make sure to put all your information to you. Because scammers like you usually use fake ids to send any messages.
Do you even know what sec stands for.
So now you came out to be a BLACKMAILER too.
I can see what sort of personality you are, if we don’t give the ransomware to you, or someone buy your tokens at desired price you will go on posting comments and posts about exchanges too.

Folgory is just an exchange anyone can go and trade on it, they follow their procedures etc for withdrawals, not
What you want them to do.
Your not the one investing in opening an exchange, but ready to create trouble.
If you want to file complaint, go complained about BitBall, as folgory is a third entity.
We are waiting for your fake emails and dramas very patiently.
Good luck
toantrinh

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:27:51 AM

Flogory exchange is active to clarify this issue and they have been transferred back his asset. Please make a review moderator and It would be fair if everything solved then we can close the topic.
Bitball_Erc20

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 11:49:54 AM

[/b]

WE HAD ENOUGH!

YOU HAD ENOUGH WE HAD ENOUGH WHAT HAPPEN TO ME WAS THE TRUTH YOU ARE POISON SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR YOU FAKE PUMPS

GOING TILE FILE A COMPLAINT WITH SEC COINMARKET CAP
After seeing his threats to BitBall (BTB) and damaging a lot of reputation.
We are seeking legal advice and have decided to take legal action against jfrock Id individual or bitcointalkann if needed for keeping this thread damaging other exchanges reputation as well.

Moderator/admins of @bitocointalkAnn please contact us on support@bitball-btb.com for more information.

If his id is made via a fake email etc. then alternatively we will need a solution to this issue before it gets escalated further.
One of our representatives will be in touch shortly.
Regards
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:47:49 PM

So bitcointalk will get subpoena?
Jennycrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 12:46:57 AM

is quite unfortunate that  you have experienced such, but folgory exchange has a good user friendly interface, and i suggest they should have telegram channel for costumers discussion, or if they already have they should include the link on CMC,  please do anybody knows where they are operating from? i mean folgory exchange location?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: