Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign Management Website for Bitcointalk Signature Campaigns (idea)  (Read 274 times)
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 04:00:02 PM

What do you think?
It's a big mess from every possible angle [IMHO].

The "bad" participants will not be flagged automatically, instead, they will be flagged by campaign managers.
In short, your platform isn't needed for such tasks.

For post quality, the system is not automatically checking for post quality, they will be checked by a company individual using website (I have should note this). The advantage is they will have a nice UI and functionality instead of checking from forum page by page.

In this kind of service you never make this service 100% automatic, there should always be a person who checks for quality, but it can be a person from company since it'll be easy to manage for them using the dashboard.
By "Company individual/person", you mean who exactly?

If the answer is positive than a tool for the signature campaign may save time & efforts for the managers.
The end result is "always" different when an automated system of some kind is in place [leads to more time being wasted for fixing a system that didn't need adjustments in the first place]...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 09:33:22 PM

I don't think that such platforms are needed when he have some highly trusted campaign managers who are doing their job very well.
These things which help to make work more automated might be useful, but it won't work without good manager. Yobit/Cryptotalk is best example of it. Automated post counting disadvantages, because it counts even bumps and manager is needed to mark these posts as not eligible for payment.
I don't who would use such platform and would pay for it, because most managers are doing this job themselves without any issues.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:30:03 PM

I don't think that such platforms are needed when he have some highly trusted campaign managers who are doing their job very well.
Have you seen the altcoin campaign sections? We do have highly trusted campaign managers but not highly trusted campaigns. Also, such a platform is a terrible idea. We did have some very sophisticated automatic post counting and enrollment campaigns but then again they always had a manager accompanying to find spammers.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 08:17:50 PM

Have you seen the altcoin campaign sections? We do have highly trusted campaign managers but not highly trusted campaigns. Also, such a platform is a terrible idea. We did have some very sophisticated automatic post counting and enrollment campaigns but then again they always had a manager accompanying to find spammers.
I'm not following what's going on altcoin section lately, but I know about what you're talking about. Big part of altcoin campaigns is scam or waste of time. I remember there was some bounty portals like BountyHive. I haven't used it, but from what I understand it's something similar what OP  is planning to offer, he just focusing on Bitcoin campaigns. But I really can't tell did these campaigns on bounty portals were better at any aspects than traditional campaigns.

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:36:38 AM

But I really can't tell did these campaigns on bounty portals were better at any aspects than traditional campaigns.
I remember bountyhive and bountyhunters.io. This last one caused the ban of all its sig participants because of "spam boosting". The nuked profiles were victims of their ignorance as they had been asked to post in a specific topic once per week to be eligible for paiement. I don't know if they were even paid after loosing their accounts.
Other platforms are not expected to be better, as there is no real need for them at all.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:59:52 AM

These things which help to make work more automated might be useful, but it won't work without good manager. Yobit/Cryptotalk is best example of it. Automated post counting disadvantages, because it counts even bumps and manager is needed to mark these posts as not eligible for payment.
I don't who would use such platform and would pay for it, because most managers are doing this job themselves without any issues.
Yes because no matter how good a system you make you will always need human intervention to make sure that the quality of campaigns are upto date and that is the reason why we have some great campaign managers in the community. A website that would do this cannot guarantee the quality unless they have some experienced managers who are are the real gems and make these campaigns work with ease.

Yes, you can maybe collaborate with these high quality managers and take this to the next level with their experience and your technology.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████