Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HERO] Intelligent Hero: Earn educatively - get motivated professionally!  (Read 2616 times)
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:27:28 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2019, 09:23:53 PM by btcltcdigger

WebWhitepaperRoadmapOnePager ★  Token Distribution ★  FacebookTwitter TelegramInstagramLinkedIn

What is Intelligent Hero?

Intelligent Hero is a platform that combines the technicalities of blockchain technology with the simplicity of an educative community of professionals with descriptions that cuts across various fields, and industries. We offer users the opportunity to connect with like-minds and individuals from other fields of life and gives them the opportunity to relate and share ideas with one another. The intelligent Hero platform enables interactions between members of the community to enable them to share ideas and knowledge which cuts across various fields with each other. Members of the community have access to all the features of the platform while making use of the HERO token to pay for certain things within the confines of the platform.

How does Intelligent Hero work?

Intelligent hero firstly functions as a community that pulls resourceful people from all over the world together to share ideas and knowledge. It is owned and controlled by a group of elites and professionals who are masters in their fields. These persons have come together and set up digital tests that are used to scrutinize incoming members into the community. Especially when these members lay claim to having perfect knowledge on a particular skill. After the tests are administered, the results are stored using the blockchain technology and only the user has access to the results of the test, and the ability to share these results to specific persons if he wants. All the platform does, is based on the results gotten from the user, makes an automatic decision either to verify the user or to null his/her application. The platform uses an ERC-20 (HERO) token to run activities that require payment and users of the platform are required to own the HERO tokens as payments for paid tests and transactional fees, and other minor fees that are attached to making use of the system. These fees exist solely to ensure that the platform can stand the test of time and to avoid frequent donation requests as most platforms that run all their activities free of charge.

Who can be a Member?

Membership on the Intelligent Hero platform is exclusive for everyone who has a skill, or something meaningful to offer. For instance, someone who has the practical skills to do a particular job, will oftentimes not get hired. The only platform for people to get hired solely based on trust is freelance websites. Intelligent Hero fixes that gap created by the non-attainance of a university degree in a certain field and gives the user a form of attestation showing that he has been tested by the platform, and is now trusted. For the better part of it, members can include but are not limited to; researchers, students, videographers, cinematographers, teachers, animators, traders, lawyers and legal personnel, marketers, doctors, and medical practitioners, etc. the list is limitless. Only members who are able to pass tests presented, can pop up in search results for work-related activities. Members who are unable to pass their tests, won’t be kicked out of the platform but rather given more opportunities to retake their tests and try to get verified.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger (OP)

Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:27:58 PM

RESERVED
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:08:56 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 08:42:59 AM by CryptoServicesGuru

Why Intelligent Hero's solution is preferred among others? To find it out, read this Medium Article!

To get all the latest news and updates, make sure to follow our social media channels!

hipuzid

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:27:46 AM

From what I understand,  your members will be professionals and freelancers, so that means you could benefit from partnerships with similar platforms.
Will you make some moves toward those companies, as they look like natural allies, and something that both of you can benefit from?
Intelligent Community
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 11:44:25 AM

From what I understand,  your members will be professionals and freelancers, so that means you could benefit from partnerships with similar platforms.
Will you make some moves toward those companies, as they look like natural allies, and something that both of you can benefit from?
Yes this has been the plan all along. Proficiency and professionalism will be the watch word of the Intelligent Hero, but to achieve our long term goals, we would also need to partner with known freelance platforms, Ed Tech platforms, Career platforms and the whole lot of them. Moves are been made currently to achieve this and hopefully by the first quarter of 2020, we should have secured our partnerships with notable platforms in the said industries
hipuzid

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:55:11 PM

Yes this has been the plan all along. Proficiency and professionalism will be the watch word of the Intelligent Hero, but to achieve our long term goals, we would also need to partner with known freelance platforms, Ed Tech platforms, Career platforms and the whole lot of them. Moves are been made currently to achieve this and hopefully by the first quarter of 2020, we should have secured our partnerships with notable platforms in the said industries

I see. Yes I will be hardest in the beginning, to get things going, so that's why I asked about some well known platforms as they could give you that needed push in the beginning. Later on when things go on it will be easier. Do you have some specific names in mind already?
Intelligent Community
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 07:09:40 PM

I see. Yes I will be hardest in the beginning, to get things going, so that's why I asked about some well known platforms as they could give you that needed push in the beginning. Later on when things go on it will be easier. Do you have some specific names in mind already?

see our section of the website "AIMED TO BE PARTNERS WITH"
There we identified with whom we will try to establish a partnership in the first place. Negotiations are already in progress
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:02:48 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 08:42:38 AM by CryptoServicesGuru

Intelligent Hero Seed Sale has started. Register on our website and buy HERO now!

Bekuciwu9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 07:27:39 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 05:22:17 PM by Bekuciwu9

I understand that we will be able to trade your tokens on the exchanges but I am curious about use case, for what they will be used? I am asking because without clear use and utility of the tokens, there wont be increase of the value, and that is an issue for a lot of Ieos
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:22:54 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 08:41:58 AM by CryptoServicesGuru

I understand that we will be able to trade your tokens on the exchanges but I am curious about use case, for what they will be used? I am asking because without clear use and utility of the tokens, there wont be increase of the value, and that is an issue for a lot of Ieos

You are right, tokens use case is extremely important. Therefore, HERO tokens can be used to:
 •Contact with higher rank heroes
 •Run targeted searches through the platform
 •Access platform administration
 •Get discounts/ benefits from training providers
 •Retake tests ahead-of-schedule
 •Hide a hero’s profile (private status)
 •Access tests database
 •Access job vacancies/ employers database
 •Customize the hero’s character
 •Use additional DApp features
Intelligent Community
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 10:02:13 AM

The Hero tokens will be used as a medium for payment on the intelligent Hero platform.
Because of our partnership with various platforms, Intelligent Hero will become a necessity. Users will be able to make certain advancements through little charges that will be deducted from the Hero balance of the user. This will ensure that the token remains relevant in the market and increase in value.
tippytoes

Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:18:14 PM

You are starting at a rate of $0.1 and ends at $0.3 in your IEO prices, how can you assure to your investors that it will not gonna go down to $0.1 once it hit the exchanges? Because usually, even if the project is legit, the price goes down to about 5 to 10% of its IEO price. So sometimes it is better to buy in exchanges after couple of weeks of trading rather than invest during IEO. How are you going to tackle such possible scenario?
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:07:05 PM

You are starting at a rate of $0.1 and ends at $0.3 in your IEO prices, how can you assure to your investors that it will not gonna go down to $0.1 once it hit the exchanges? Because usually, even if the project is legit, the price goes down to about 5 to 10% of its IEO price. So sometimes it is better to buy in exchanges after couple of weeks of trading rather than invest during IEO. How are you going to tackle such possible scenario?
Moreover, IEO HERO will be carried out in 2 exchanges that are hated by investors !, LAToken and Exmarket.
If your project is really good, do IEO on top exchanges such as Binance or Bitrex. I am sure HERO will be more than IEO price after trading.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bekuciwu9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:04:43 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2019, 05:21:56 PM by Bekuciwu9

The Hero tokens will be used as a medium for payment on the intelligent Hero platform.
Because of our partnership with various platforms, Intelligent Hero will become a necessity. Users will be able to make certain advancements through little charges that will be deducted from the Hero balance of the user. This will ensure that the token remains relevant in the market and increase in value.

I would advise  you that you lock some of the tokens, especially team tokens and even maybe some early sale tokens. Some icos are doing that to keep price of the tokens in the beginning.

Intelligent Community
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 06:56:15 PM

If you tried to buy tokens on seed sale, you would know that bonus tokens will be locked until the platform launches.  And only tokens equivalent to the base value will be available for sale on the exchanges
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:17:44 AM

To get the basic idea behind Intelligent Hero, check this intro video!

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:04:28 PM

Intelligent Hero Bounty Campaign is Live! 1% of the total supply is up for the grabs! To join now, click HERE!

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:45:05 PM

I would advise  you that you lock some of the tokens, especially team tokens and even maybe some early sale tokens. Some icos are doing that to keep price of the tokens in the beginning.

Hi Bekuciwu9

As you can see in our first post, all bonus tokens (both during Seed Sale phase and IEO phases ) will be locked, so no worries for those that join later, HERO price will be preserved after trading starts.
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:13:32 AM

Intelligent Hero Bounty Campaign is Live! 1% of the total supply is up for the grabs! To join now, click HERE!

https://i.imgur.com/UTSoVd1.jpg

I joined your bounty campaign, I am glad to see that there is no kyc. I hate that when some ico impose that on bounty hunters. I understand when investors have to do it, but for hunters it shouldnt be needed.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 08:15:30 AM

I joined your bounty campaign, I am glad to see that there is no kyc. I hate that when some ico impose that on bounty hunters. I understand when investors have to do it, but for hunters it shouldnt be needed.

Hi SantiagoSegura

You are correct, bounty hunters that join Intelligent Hero bounty campaign don't have to go through KYC, only investors have to do it in order to join the sale.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: