Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HERO] Intelligent Hero: Earn educatively - get motivated professionally!  (Read 2616 times)
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:26:14 PM

🚀🚀Intelligent Hero IEO Phase 1 is Live on ExMarkets! Join Now and get 60% discount!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:12:51 AM

All intelligent Heroes are skilled in their field and have gone through a variety of rigorous tests that ensure their verifiability and the authenticity of their skills. Read more about it in our new Medium article!

Bekuciwu9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:29:50 AM

🚀🚀Intelligent Hero IEO Phase 1 is Live on ExMarkets! Join Now and get 60% discount!

Do you plan to add more exchanges for your IEO, or it will be only on ExMarkets?
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:50:53 AM

Do you plan to add more exchanges for your IEO, or it will be only on ExMarkets?

Hi Bekuwicu9

We will certainly add more exchanges! In order to get the latest news and updates make sure to follow us on our social media channels:

👉Twitter (https://twitter.com/intell_hero/)
👉Medium (https://medium.com/intelligent-hero)
👉Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/IntelligentHero.Community/)
👉LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-community/about/)
👉Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/intelligent_hero_/)
👉Telegram Channel (https://t.me/intelligent_community)
👉YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt5mYUNiYeizl4lo9LuNPtg)
👉Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/IntelligentHero/)
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 08:21:36 AM

Well if you have read through our whitepaper, you should have seen several platforms which Intelligent Hero wishes to partner with. The idea behind this is very simple. Apart from approval by the general public, these platforms have specific features that we need to ensure that our project is able to function to its full capacity.
Now we cannot go about replicating all these features all into one platform, the cost implications and as well the duration implications will be too demanding on us, so we have decided to partner with platforms that already have these. So to potential users, prepare to see big names and brands involved with the Hero project sooner than you could really imagine.

Jamalkm74

Activity: 58

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:28:29 PM

Well design of roadmap, hope that's plan execute perfectly,Most project  can't execute perfectly! i like they're technical blockchain plan, Excellent project and Good purposeful team.

▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:01:29 PM

It's a great opportunity for investors . It's really interesting and useful project. Project has a great team, a great idea, and a great roadmap. After I see everything, I just decided to buy tokens. Hopefully it will bring benefits for me.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:10:28 AM

Well design of roadmap, hope that's plan execute perfectly,Most project  can't execute perfectly! i like they're technical blockchain plan, Excellent project and Good purposeful team.

Hi Jamalkm74

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it. To find out more about Intelligent Hero, I suggest that you check our Whitepaper
https://intelligent.community/pdf/INTELLIGENT_HERO_PROJECT_WP_V2.1_(ENG).pdf
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:14:51 AM

You might be asking yourself after seeing so much hype from us, how do i join this platform? How do i get to be part of this revolution?
Well it's pretty simple, if you are reading this post, you are already halfway there. The process is daily simple. Just log on to our site, sign up using your email and other relevant details, read our whitepaper, watch our intro demo. These will give you the necessary information you need to know to get started on the platform.
When you are done with these steps, the next thing you need to do is participate. Take a test, or join a section of the community where you get to acquire skills, and get verified. So there you have it! Quick and simple. Don't wait longer start today!

Dewajuna09

Activity: 977
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 11:51:42 AM

I have learned ieo from this project. I hope the investment is very good. especially for softcap already achieved. This token should be registered in a large market.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:42:58 PM

It's a great opportunity for investors . It's really interesting and useful project. Project has a great team, a great idea, and a great roadmap. After I see everything, I just decided to buy tokens. Hopefully it will bring benefits for me.

Hi maruf01788

It's great to hear that you decided to invest in HERO, since we have 60% discount at the moment, now it is the best time to do so!
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 08:12:17 AM

I have learned ieo from this project. I hope the investment is very good. especially for softcap already achieved. This token should be registered in a large market.

Hi Dewajuna09

Intelligent Hero IEO started on January 10th, here is some info:
IEO Rounds
Round 1: 10.01.2020-24.01.2020,| $0.2 | Locked bonus 60%
Round 2: 28.01.2020-04.02.2020 | $0.25 | Locked bonus 50%
Round 3: 07.02.2020-21.02.2020 | $0.3 | Locked bonus 40%
Accepted currencies: ETH and BTC
https://exmarkets.com/launchpad/hero-btc
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 08:50:46 AM

The intelligent Hero platform is by far one of the best initiatives that offer job searches as one of her native features.
Our community houses a variety of persons, one of which are business owners. These business owners are people who have absolute trust in the platform and have no issue whatsoever, trusting our very own products, or users who are verified.  Because of the number of business owners and job out-sources, we will have a high inflow of jobs and this will help to ensure that our users who are interested, can follow suite, and find jobs. Searching for Jobs on the Intelligent Hero platform, is as easy as A, B, C. All you have to do is select your parameters which will include the factors you want the search engine to narrow down based off on, and click on search. The engine will bring the best results for your specifics. If you are still waiting, you really are wasting a lot of time. Join us and start your journey today!

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:52:56 AM

🚀🚀 Intelligent Hero IEO Phase 1 is Live on ExMarkets! Join now and get 60% discount!
IEO Rounds
Round 1: 10.01.2020-24.01.2020,| $0.2 | Locked bonus 60%
Round 2: 28.01.2020-04.02.2020 | $0.25 | Locked bonus 50%
Round 3: 07.02.2020-21.02.2020 | $0.3 | Locked bonus 40%
Accepted currencies: ETH and BTC
1 HERO=$0.2
Join Now and get 60% discount!

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:03:42 PM

One of the major aims of creating the intelligent Hero platform is the factual point that the professional community worldwide has lost it’s strength.
A huge number of fakes and make-shift workers who claim to know the workings of a particular industry without really understanding the dictates have soiled the name of the professional community. People can no longer trust the professional community. And this has reduced the number of jobs that professionals can really get online without undue interrogations by users and buyers. Intelligent Hero has now brought about a system that will surely save the day! We have brought about our professional verification system built by professionals and supported by acquired professionals.The Intelligent community will be one of the biggest and most trustworthy communities that houses the largest number of elite professionals in their respective fields.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:32:00 PM

Intelligent Hero has a specific ranking system by which we use to rank our users depending on the amount of effort they put into the system. The highest of which is the Hero, other stages require users to take tests up till they can get to the max point and answer the call of a Hero on the platform.
 Before someone goes haywire saying ‘jeez this is way too much work’, relax! It’s not as difficult as you think. Our stages are simply a method we use to distinguish between starters and pros on the site.  Users who are able to rank up to the Hero rank have immense benefits which include being featured on search results relating to your niche every single time another user searches.

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 08:36:26 AM

If you follow up our posts earlier, you have noticed our post on data security. Some of you might want ask; I thought it was established to protect my data? Why does intelligent hero still offer ad placement?  Well here is the thing, Intelligent Hero will only make use of that section of user data that you permit. You have the power to allow ads or not. We only hope you allow so that the platform can make a couple of extra bucks.
With intelligent Hero, our ads will be super generic, and effective. This is because, intelligent hero is a community of serious-minded individuals who aren't coming together for fun, but for serious business daily.  With the intelligent Hero community, you can never go wrong.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 08:55:36 AM

after your IEO ends this March, are you going to disclose the amount that will be raised from this event? and also, in what stage of collaboration are you with the listed "aimed to be partners with" companies? the more companies on board, the better for this platform.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:27:56 PM

The Intelligent Hero had its platform built under “The Intelligent Community” (A community of elites and professionals from all over the world, with membership across a wide variety of industries). This platform was built with specific goals which picked light up form the HR and Ed industries respectively.
Read more about it in our latest Medium article
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:11:07 AM

after your IEO ends this March, are you going to disclose the amount that will be raised from this event? and also, in what stage of collaboration are you with the listed "aimed to be partners with" companies? the more companies on board, the better for this platform.

Hi CaVO32

Yes, we plan to disclose the amount of raised during IEO.

Regarding partnerships, we will update news soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: