Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So the Ethereum co-founder is a major selloff?  (Read 107 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:00:50 PM

It’s been confirmed that the mysterious 90,000 ETH sent to Kraken on Christmas Day was an Ethereum co-founder looking to quietly cash out.

We now can say for sure that it was an Ethereum co-founder who tried to slyly sell off his ETH stash during the holiday.

Source link here

For sure, this guy would really want to have a “millionaire lifestyle” of spending Christmas!

Although we respect their reasons for selling tokens (even me of course), it’s just that he cannot escape of being “quiet”. Thanks to the blockchain technology, everyone can track where the funds are moved, especially the co-founders which they disclose it to their community.

I have a question to all of you, especially the Ethereum community. What is your reaction about him moving his 90,000 ETH for the purpose of spending it during the Holidays. Is it okay or he should have cashed out only a little?

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 12:11:39 PM

It’s been confirmed that the mysterious 90,000 ETH sent to Kraken on Christmas Day was an Ethereum co-founder looking to quietly cash out.

We now can say for sure that it was an Ethereum co-founder who tried to slyly sell off his ETH stash during the holiday.

Source link here

For sure, this guy would really want to have a “millionaire lifestyle” of spending Christmas!

Although we respect their reasons for selling tokens (even me of course), it’s just that he cannot escape of being “quiet”. Thanks to the blockchain technology, everyone can track where the funds are moved, especially the co-founders which they disclose it to their community.

I have a question to all of you, especially the Ethereum community. What is your reaction about him moving his 90,000 ETH for the purpose of spending it during the Holidays. Is it okay or he should have cashed out only a little?
I'm one of the guys that are very bullish on Ethereum, after reading this I feel sorry for the guy Ethereum is still a strong coin, and he could have sold, a few and just sell some more again next year, but that his decision, I just feel this is the wrong time to sell his shares and why now why when it is higher than the price he has sold it.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:00:43 PM

You sure he was the one? Any evidence from the exchange aside from the developer's tweet? Or he probably was being sarcastic. I have to see his new tweets to understand what is really going on. Seems like he was admitting it... or was being sarcastic
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:15:15 PM

You sure he was the one?

you can read this article https://www.trustnodes.com/2019/12/26/ethereum-co-founder-sells-90000-eth
on that article, it's clearly that the co-founder sells 90k ETH to fund their game

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: