Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for beginners willing to get merits quickly  (Read 328 times)
Bossian (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 59

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:18:02 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2019, 05:36:21 PM by Bossian
Merited by mk4 (1), ðºÞæ (1)

Merits are extremely overrated and useless (my opinion) but since I see quite many folks here begging for merits, today I will give you the best advice ever. Finally you will get your 10 merits within a week (guaranteed)!!

Pretty simple.

Visit this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.510540

This thread is very active and many drunk people post daily. Many of them have unlimited smerits to give to others.

1/ write ONLY optimistic predictions (the crazier the better). For example: if you think BTC price will be 15k next month, write 75k instead.
2/ posts do not need to be constructive or smart, keep it very simple but extremely BULLISH (key word here) so you can have more success.
3/ post GIF or a meme, some funny stuff, or again some very bullish stuff. A meme or GIF #TOTHEMOON can be very effective.
4/ the easier to understand, the better. And the shorter the better. Remember this is 2019: short attention span era.
5/ post more during drinking time (typically Friday and Saturday night, but I guess Thursday also works). Many people tend to be more generous when drinking.

Cannot guarantee all your posts will get merits, but you will get used to the atmosphere of this thread, if you are smart enough you will do good (maybe smart is not the appropriate word but you get the point).

I believe in you  Kiss please come back for more advice if needed. I wish you the best of luck and a wonderful weekend!!!

1uo2hAbLvmvhvw5WzQ6c3Lsc45zmewrWe
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:28:31 PM

I don't see you are giving newbies the good advice here. I saw a lot of efforts made to keep the wall observer clean from spammers, while you encourage noobs to use it as an easy source of getting merits.
Earning merits in order to rank up should be based on the quality of your posts whatever the board or the topic.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:30:42 PM

For context to this post, read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205829.0
Bossian (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:32:23 PM

I don't see you are giving newbies the good advice here. I saw a lot of efforts made to keep the wall observer clean from spammers, while you encourage noobs to use it as an easy source of getting merits.
Good point but please let me clarify.  I never encourage people, and will never encourage newbies to be rude or aggressive, whatever their opinions on Bitcoin or alt coins, they should always be respectful, and good people. I think this goes without saying but it's indeed important to point it out  Smiley

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 7748

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 04:08:28 PM
Merited by JimboToronto (1)

Merits are extremely overrated and useless (my opinion) but since I see quite many folks here begging for merits, today I will give you the best advice ever. Finally you will get your 10 merits within a week (guaranteed)!!

Pretty simple.

This thread is very active and many drunk people post daily. Many of them have unlimited smerits to give to others.

1/ write ONLY optimistic predictions (the crazier the better). For example: if you think BTC price will be 15k next month, write 75k instead.
2/ posts do not need to be constructive or smart, keep it very simple but extremely BULLISH (key word here) so you can have more success.
3/ post GIF or a meme, some funny stuff, or again some very bullish stuff. A meme or GIF #TOTHEMOON can be very effective.
4/ the easier to understand, the better. And the shorter the better. Remember this is 2019: short attention span era.
5/ post more during drinking time (typically Friday and Saturday night, but I guess Thursday also works). Many people tend to be more generous when drinking.

Cannot guarantee all your posts will get merits, but you will get used to the atmosphere of this thread, if you are smart enough you will do good (maybe smart is not the appropriate word but you get the point).

I believe in you  Kiss please come back for more advice if needed. I wish you the best of luck and a wonderful weekend!!!

You created a merit begging thread in August and now you've decided they are overrated and worthless?  You're just being a belligerent jackass because some people in that thread didn't like your bitcoin technical analysis.

Kingsleybello100

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 04:20:45 PM

Pretty simple.

I am a newbie but I do not think following the format is totally ideal being a shortcut which I think is quite unethical going by the rules of btt that I have read but thanks for the tip.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 04:25:08 PM

Hey Bossian, you're doing swell, just fucking great mate. Roll Eyes
I hope you are not trying to get banned or something?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 04:43:08 PM

Opps ! Wrong initiatives. Newbies should not treated this way at all. You should encourage them to contribute their best knowledge for the community instead. You are on the wrong path to earn merit. I know huge amount of merits have been distrusted on wall observer topic. But it doesn't mean everyone will get merits from them. Indirectly you are encouraging newbies to spam there. Not is it?

To be honest there is not like something so called "quick merit earn", the only way is contribute yourself for forum. I always encouraged newbies to contribute themselves and do not find any shortcut for earn merit. Such as attempt would ended up with banned or red tag. So please be careful before spread your word.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bossian (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 05:21:57 PM

Pretty simple.

You created a merit begging thread in August and now you've decided they are overrated and worthless?  You're just being a belligerent jackass because some people in that thread didn't like your bitcoin technical analysis.

I am afraid you misunderstood my friend.
I personally think merits are useless, but a lot of people here think otherwise and want merits. I wanted to give merits to others, that was the point of the thread (read again. LOL @ the Jesus analogy, forgot about it).

Hey Bossian, you're doing swell, just fucking great mate. Roll Eyes
I hope you are not trying to get banned or something?

Don't think I broke any rule here to be worthy of a ban, just giving some legit advice.
But if I am banned, I put my BTC address in my signature (just in case).

Opps ! Wrong initiatives. Newbies should not treated this way at all. You should encourage them to contribute their best knowledge for the community instead. You are on the wrong path to earn merit. I know huge amount of merits have been distrusted on wall observer topic. But it doesn't mean everyone will get merits from them. Indirectly you are encouraging newbies to spam there. Not is it?

To be honest there is not like something so called "quick merit earn", the only way is contribute yourself for forum. I always encouraged newbies to contribute themselves and do not find any shortcut for earn merit. Such as attempt would ended up with banned or red tag. So please be careful before spread your word.

Very fair point. However some here will never get any merit simply because they cannot post quality stuff, therefore my solution is a good alternative for them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: