Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exhibit incomes, assets, orders, profits by exchange api, would you like to see?  (Read 196 times)
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:02:50 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2019, 01:47:19 PM by yarlungzangbo

If i show up my assets, incomes, orders, profits by exchange api for about half year and get a good achievement ,will people believe in me or follow me ?
There is a website which can connect excheng api and show the data like, assets, incomes, orders, profits of individual trader or trading fund.

This website want to help KOL, analyst, good traders to make their credit history.
Any functions you like, please leave your words below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:33:29 AM

If i show up my assets, incomes, orders, profits by exchange api for about half year and get a good achievement ,will people believe in me or follow me ?

Depends on many factors.

I could believe your achievement is real but also would believe that you are a greedy one. It is because if people really get enough money from trading or investing, they won't bother to ask money from their followers, they don't need followers at all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:36:02 AM

Honestly showing your result and achievements are not a good idea and not a good instrument to encourage other people to do what you are doing or investing here in crypto world. Let us make them confused why are having those achievements because when it's happened they are rhe one who will ask you how did you get those things.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:47:30 AM

There is a website which can connect excheng api and show the data like, assets, incomes, orders, profits of individual trader or trading fund.

This website want to help KOL, analyst, good traders to make their credit history.
Actually this is not so necessary. because we have so many telegram trading communities now, we just need to try to win big and put the results up there and there will automatically be a lot of our fans and it will be easy to have a community . Sometimes the community there also helps us to earn more money because many people can easily approach us and we can teach courses for them. As for applications like that, it will not be too effective and it is only bragging nature.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:36:41 PM

Actually this is not so necessary. because we have so many telegram trading communities now, we just need to try to win big and put the results up there and there will automatically be a lot of our fans and it will be easy to have a community . Sometimes the community there also helps us to earn more money because many people can easily approach us and we can teach courses for them. As for applications like that, it will not be too effective and it is only bragging nature.

First at all, you need to make sure the trader in the communities is credible. Traders without orders record are incredible.
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:42:05 PM

Depends on many factors.

I could believe your achievement is real but also would believe that you are a greedy one. It is because if people really get enough money from trading or investing, they won't bother to ask money from their followers, they don't need followers at all.

Maybe you are right. I must to say that the followers don't need to pay anything to KOL on our website.It is free to follow when the KOL want to show up his data.

In the end,let me ask you one question: there are so many stock funds shows that they are good at trading, but why they still doing fundraising from market?

yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:43:48 PM

Honestly showing your result and achievements are not a good idea and not a good instrument to encourage other people to do what you are doing or investing here in crypto world. Let us make them confused why are having those achievements because when it's happened they are rhe one who will ask you how did you get those things.

Sorry , you made me confused. Why people will feel confusing when they saw someone is good at earning money?
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:48:10 AM

We will publish the website next month Wink
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 12:00:37 PM

I think you need to read the forum rules ---->Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ because you broke some of them up.
Show your experiences using well-designed topic with real info and post them in the Speculation board.
You can also gain some popularity by participating in discussions.
Once you have enough trust, I think people will follow you.
Trust is gained by active participation and over time, it is not a job that requires a certain degree or experience to obtain.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:43:42 AM

I think you need to read the forum rules ---->Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ because you broke some of them up.
Show your experiences using well-designed topic with real info and post them in the Speculation board.
You can also gain some popularity by participating in discussions.
Once you have enough trust, I think people will follow you.
Trust is gained by active participation and over time, it is not a job that requires a certain degree or experience to obtain.

Thanks for the notice, we are just talking about a new website, not asking people to post their orders in this forum! Smiley
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:54:16 AM

It depends on what coin that you trades.
If you trade low volume coins,and if you're a whale you can buy your own coin in a trade and looks like you're winning every trades.
The API should provide which coin that we trade in stats, so we can trust the stats more. But anyways this is really helpful for traders and also for crypto influencer to show up their skills

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:07:40 AM

It depends on what coin that you trades.
If you trade low volume coins,and if you're a whale you can buy your own coin in a trade and looks like you're winning every trades.
The API should provide which coin that we trade in stats, so we can trust the stats more. But anyways this is really helpful for traders and also for crypto influencer to show up their skills

Thank you sir. We will provide which coin are trading in stats.
Btw: we only support mainstream coins ,like btc, eth, ltc, eos.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:42:30 AM

I think this is just a form of bragging and it's not worth anything. Those who do not have the knowledge of trading will come to those who show off their achievements to place orders for them. So this is not very appreciated and the functionality of these tools is not compatible with me. so I don't overestimate it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:31:46 AM

I think this is just a form of bragging and it's not worth anything. Those who do not have the knowledge of trading will come to those who show off their achievements to place orders for them. So this is not very appreciated and the functionality of these tools is not compatible with me. so I don't overestimate it.

Doesn't matter, thanks for your advice! Smiley
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:47:38 PM

Why do you need followers? I belive you want users for your website who would connect their exchange with your website to view their financials in one place! Is that true?

Or is there any additional functionalities like trading bots or token swap or anything else? I am just trying to understand the USP of your website! Why would anyone use it?

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:45:55 PM

I don't really get some people that are trying to discourage this guy by saying that if he's making money why then does he need others to follow him, lol how is that even your business? And moreover, photo he posted here, I don't think that is his own account, he's just showing us an example of how the website he's referring to works.

So, assuming this guy is someone that only trades with $100, I don't see anything him trying to get a lot of followers and making some side income by giving them accurate predictions to follow, as long as he's doing what he says. So don't try to discourage him, if he can do it, and he thinks he's good enough to give people good results and charge for it, then he should go ahead with it.
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:31:50 AM

Why do you need followers? I belive you want users for your website who would connect their exchange with your website to view their financials in one place! Is that true?

Or is there any additional functionalities like trading bots or token swap or anything else? I am just trying to understand the USP of your website! Why would anyone use it?

Yes, we have trading bots, and you will find someone that you want to copy his trades.
yarlungzangbo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:34:46 AM

I don't really get some people that are trying to discourage this guy by saying that if he's making money why then does he need others to follow him, lol how is that even your business? And moreover, photo he posted here, I don't think that is his own account, he's just showing us an example of how the website he's referring to works.

So, assuming this guy is someone that only trades with $100, I don't see anything him trying to get a lot of followers and making some side income by giving them accurate predictions to follow, as long as he's doing what he says. So don't try to discourage him, if he can do it, and he thinks he's good enough to give people good results and charge for it, then he should go ahead with it.
Thank you sir. Yes, this pic just an example of how oour website working. We will support trading bot and users can copy someone's trades
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: