Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take care of your health  (Read 1785 times)
OnaThibault

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 09:00:04 AM

I am planning like you, lol

What plan, how does it work?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitvestorhacked

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:47:49 AM

You said it best and with experience, money and work is not everything, when you get sick then you will realize that money is not everything, only the living can enjoy wealth, so be alive, healthy and work smart.
Ludmilla_rose1995 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 156

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:31:10 PM

I thank you very much for the forum friends who provided support and advice to me. My condition is now recovering and very good. but I will no longer risk my health. thank you

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:32:05 PM

I thank you very much for the forum friends who provided support and advice to me. My condition is now recovering and very good. but I will no longer risk my health. thank you
am happy to hear that my Friend ,from the moment you created this thread concerns are overflowing and same as advises.
we are also Happy that you will take care of yourself now more than the past and will never risk just because of some amount.
remember that health is much important than money.
stay healthy and be with your Family always.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:40:31 AM

But never stop connecting with forum,you may lose valuable knowledge and information regarding cryptos.Use it when you are free not to make money from bounties.
Supie

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 05:37:02 PM

I am a woman who works selling clothes and has a side job as a bounty hunter. From morning to night, I was in the clothing store and the evening I was on the internet to make posts and content articles to get a stake in the bounty program. to the end, I fell ill and was hospitalized. the doctor said that I was too tired at work so suggested to take a break in a few weeks.

for those of you who are still active in making this forum post, take care of your health so you don't get sick. give your body enough rest and do not forget to be diligent in drinking water so as not to dehydrate and lack the body's ions. If necessary, take vitamins that increase stamina so that you stay healthy while hunting for the stake.

Hope you stay healthy and exercise when you have time.
Actually, we people always know that health is very important, but not everyone spends time to exercise and this is terrible.
You know, health represents number 1. Money, work and other things are zero.
That means, having health you will have everything (EX: 1000000 ...). And without health, everything that precedes number 1 is meaningless.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:04:57 PM

I am a woman who works selling clothes and has a side job as a bounty hunter. From morning to night, I was in the clothing store and the evening I was on the internet to make posts and content articles to get a stake in the bounty program. to the end, I fell ill and was hospitalized. the doctor said that I was too tired at work so suggested to take a break in a few weeks.

for those of you who are still active in making this forum post, take care of your health so you don't get sick. give your body enough rest and do not forget to be diligent in drinking water so as not to dehydrate and lack the body's ions. If necessary, take vitamins that increase stamina so that you stay healthy while hunting for the stake.
Thank you very much bitcointalk buddy. I hope you will get well soon.

It's so exactly that i'm busy at school and at the same time posting here. I do not have enought sleep, i felt sick but i didn't take care of it much because i think i can handle it. But tired people is prone to sick. So i will take care very much in my health so that my earning here will not go in hospital bills

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
zorgo.games
Copper Member

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 10:03:08 AM

Taking care of our health sounds like a very obvious and even trivial truth. We tend to forget about the most important things in our daily life. Very often we ignore all things which don't have any deadlines and focus our attention on something looking more urgent. But almost all things without proper deadlines are the most important and health is just one of them. So let's keep it in mind Smiley
peter0425

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:35:23 PM

Drugs and bad habits can be a real problem for one's health - I saw it with my own eyes how one of my friends nearly was lost because of the drug habit. That's still a common problem, I think, but thankfully there are rehabs: https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/locator/
stop hijacking thread stupid,for you own traffic..we are talking about health in terms of working and not drug addictions.get away find your place.

Taking care of our health sounds like a very obvious and even trivial truth. We tend to forget about the most important things in our daily life. Very often we ignore all things which don't have any deadlines and focus our attention on something looking more urgent. But almost all things without proper deadlines are the most important and health is just one of them. So let's keep it in mind Smiley
thats what the call of money,we even forget the happiness because of works and the needs of gaining money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Aaric

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:34:58 PM

There has to be more to the story. Like what exactly did you have? Working at a clothing store, and then doing bounties on the side doesn't sound like something that will get you I'll.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:17:19 PM

Appreciation for your hard work that still continues to work routinely every day and continued with hunting as a bounty hunter at night. this is a hard work that you have to do, so you suffer pain. concerned about this, I hope you can get well soon and recover and can do the work as usual. appreciate the advice you give but also you have to start looking after yourself for health, remember that sick is expensive for the costs.
Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 259

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 09:00:34 AM

You are right that we should take care of everyone's health Not always looking at work If your health is not right then how to work. Therefore before taking ill you have to do everything by time maintenance so that both body and mind will be good.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 09:26:08 AM

I am a veterinarian and works in a veterinary clinic, despite working 9 hours weekdays and 4 hours weekends, i still make posts and articles for bounty programs (this is probably because i am so addicted to this). But what has always being working for me is that i make sure i take enough rest whenever i fatigue starts setting in and also makes sure i eat well too (i am a foodie Cheesy)
If need be, i take some days off work and even offline too (i do that at least once in a month) and so far it has been working for me.
Health is wealth, if you accumulate wealth without minding you health, then whats the essence?
allatrian

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:10:25 PM
Merited by HammaSan (1)

Sometimes we think that our health is unlimited, but when we start to feel bad, we realize that it was necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle  Undecided
star7dust

Activity: 88
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:58:05 PM

Good point. I often disregard my health because I have no time to take care of it, and then I realize that my body just doesn't let me do certain things anymore because that lifestyle has turned me into a wreck.
peter0425

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:27:53 AM

Good point. I often disregard my health because I have no time to take care of it, and then I realize that my body just doesn't let me do certain things anymore because that lifestyle has turned me into a wreck.
having a good health means having a good life,we can do everything we want,we can abused our body but when time comes?there will be surely a payback time.

i use to abuse my body when i was a smoker but i did not wait for my body to react bad instead i stop smoking and make a healthy living,like eating veggies and try to prevent sugar and fats.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:01:10 PM

My daughter is married and has a 3 year old son. She is a nutritionist and teaches in several cities in Brazil and Lisbon (Portugal). In addition she started teaching an online course which took a lot of her time. She started work at 8 am and continued until 11 pm or 12 pm. As a result, she had a Burnout syndrome and had to leave work for 10 days, in addition to having to take several medications.
Burnout Syndrome or Professional Exhaustion Syndrome is an emotional disorder with symptoms of extreme exhaustion, stress and physical exhaustion resulting from exhausting work situations, which demand a lot of competitiveness or responsibility.
The main cause of the disease is overwork. This syndrome is common in professionals who work daily under pressure and with constant responsibilities, such as doctors, nurses, teachers, police, journalists, among others.
This syndrome can result in a state of deep depression and it is therefore essential to seek professional support in the onset of the first symptoms.
Given this, we can see that the most important is our health. If we start to sacrifice our body, one day it gets sick.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 04:56:35 PM

We need to take a rest for a while after we work hard all day long because if you force yourself, you will get ill in the long term. And once you sick, you will need time to cure yourself, and sometimes you need to take a bed rest if your body can not wake up. We can work hard, but we need to take care of our health so we can prevent from sick. Everything needs balance, including our body. If we still do, as usual, we will not get a healthy life, and even worst, we will get sick for a long time.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:37:06 PM

Yes we need take some time rest for our health, basically if one person doing worked 24h hours then he/she will sick confirm.

Personally, i was working more time before two years ago even i was sick many time. Infact at this time if i take work 6-7h then my rest target almost 2h.
Since doctor give me a advice need more time rest then i will be good.
Elite70
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 04:19:15 PM

I always looking out for my health physically and mentally. A wealthy life without health is nothing.Health is the most important part of our life.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: