Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you treat the current airdrop bounty?  (Read 234 times)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 12:51:29 AM

I remember the airdrop around bull market 2017, where that airdrop things started and hell yeah, you can make a huge money by participating thru that.
But when 2018 started, lot of scam or fake airdrop started, where they are just collecting some personal information of participants such as email addresses.
And one or the reasons there's a lot of spammers in the forum before.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenqie0263 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:28:46 AM

So there's high quality and low-quality airdrop? I thought that it's just about legit and scam airdrops. What specific forum you are thinking of being involved in these airdrops? there's no need to set up a telegram group because later on there's a tendency that it will also become a group for marketing.

If you find some airdrop which you are doubting of, start to ask people here and we'll reply to you what we think about that airdrop that you are interested in.

Two of the telegram groups that I hate joining are the airdrop and the binary group, they are full of deceit and false marketing and they are adding people without their knowledge and they are spamming other group channels too, giveaways had a bad reputation right now because of those fake giveaways by big companies so I rather not join and I encourage other.

Yes, especially with a lot of junk projects. So we can discuss it together. Don't go to those junk content
zenqie0263 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:32:29 AM

I remember the airdrop around bull market 2017, where that airdrop things started and hell yeah, you can make a huge money by participating thru that.
But when 2018 started, lot of scam or fake airdrop started, where they are just collecting some personal information of participants such as email addresses.
And one or the reasons there's a lot of spammers in the forum before.
Do not participate in airdrop activities in large numbers, seek for some projects of technical value, waiting for a bull market is also an option
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 12:19:20 PM

So there's high quality and low-quality airdrop? I thought that it's just about legit and scam airdrops. What specific forum you are thinking of being involved in these airdrops? there's no need to set up a telegram group because later on there's a tendency that it will also become a group for marketing.

If you find some airdrop which you are doubting of, start to ask people here and we'll reply to you what we think about that airdrop that you are interested in.

Two of the telegram groups that I hate joining are the airdrop and the binary group, they are full of deceit and false marketing and they are adding people without their knowledge and they are spamming other group channels too, giveaways had a bad reputation right now because of those fake giveaways by big companies so I rather not join and I encourage other.

Yes, especially with a lot of junk projects. So we can discuss it together. Don't go to those junk content

After the so many scam giveaway, people will have second thought joining airdrops and giveaways, this is a new trend of scamming they are now using giveaways and airdrops and the most surprising of all is they look legit in the eyes of newbies, that is why so many people falls to this scam.

zenqie0263 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 01:38:47 PM

After the so many scam giveaway, people will have second thought joining airdrops and giveaways, this is a new trend of scamming they are now using giveaways and airdrops and the most surprising of all is they look legit in the eyes of newbies, that is why so many people falls to this scam.

Compared to airdrops, it is not scary. What is more terrible is the ICO and IEO activities of junk projects, which deceived more people.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:06:16 PM

no . forum partners are not involved with it because forums do know how to earn a profit  . forums like bitcointalk do also do what they can to stop these scammers from scamming people . there were already threads here that share useful bounties and airdrops  . people can coment and suggest if which bounty and airdrops are legit or not     . there are also sites outside the forum that does this , as well as telegram groups  .  the one that you share can also be checked by those who are interested to hunt  more bounty and airdrop  .
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:37:28 PM

good promotion, but aren't most airdrops so far garbage and end up scamming? i'm not saying all the projects but indeed, most of them just want a profit for themselves with products that seem real. hopefully the group or whatever you manage can minimize bad events later so that it will bring in more investors with real products made

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:11:38 PM

I agree with robelneo that groups like that (not airdrops) are encouraging people to invest and they're charging fee! Just imagine of how much they make from their "fearless" forecast which is known to be their opinion of the market. And they probably have a disclaimer that your money might even lose.

For these airdrop telegram groups, as I've said they might change to another content group once the amount of members has been fulfilled and they can use it to promote projects with a cost and base how much they are charging for it.

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:31:49 PM

There are more airdrop bounties now, and many of them are rubbish.

And there is a lot of deceptive content, are the forum partners involved?

Would you like to set up a TELEGRAM group to discuss and exchange?

You can help each other, knowing that it is a liar airdrop, and that is an effective high-quality airdrop.

Interested to join the group: @bountypr_airdrop

Or chat here and help each other.

There is no need to join any group for bounties discussion, every thing you are seeking for is right here on this very forum, if you come across any new bounty project just do your own research and check out scam discussion thread time to time

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 02:50:00 PM

I agree with robelneo that groups like that (not airdrops) are encouraging people to invest and they're charging fee! Just imagine of how much they make from their "fearless" forecast which is known to be their opinion of the market. And they probably have a disclaimer that your money might even lose.

For these airdrop telegram groups, as I've said they might change to another content group once the amount of members has been fulfilled and they can use it to promote projects with a cost and base how much they are charging for it.

If they ask for the fee for the participant of airdrop them people should not go with it since it's a huge he scam since if they have a good  capital for marketing they can afford and boost up their business. And we should be my re careful since I still so many scammer try different things to scam newbies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:11:43 PM

If they ask for the fee for the participant of airdrop them people should not go with it since it's a huge he scam since if they have a good  capital for marketing they can afford and boost up their business. And we should be my re careful since I still so many scammer try different things to scam newbies.
It happened before right? I've seen those airdroppers that were complaining that the management of the airdrop they have joined were asking for a fee so that they can easily transfer the tokens to them. They want to avoid the transfer fees which was small to think of.

But it's all found out that when an airdrop asks for that payment for the fees and gateway to transfer the reward/airdrop, you should be more cautious of what you're trying to push. And the fee that I have described was about the "subscription" for whatever purpose they are charging so if somebody is on that, avoid it and get out of that group.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: