Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can assist in Signature Campaign  (Read 2048 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:48:03 AM

Campaign now renamed to yobit promotions. They dont find success in cryptotalk.
same as you don't find success in your service offered ..

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Championt (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:29:35 PM

thanks for giving a bump to my thread. every comment gives a boost to my thread.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:50:07 PM

thanks for giving a bump to my thread. every comment gives a boost to my thread.
It boosts your thread but not your service nor your wallet. I think cryptotalk made a success because of the campaign. They gave a lot of BTCs for their name to be lifted. But, since the fund has ran out, they had to cancel it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:11:19 PM

It boosts your thread but not your service nor your wallet. I think cryptotalk made a success because of the campaign. They gave a lot of BTCs for their name to be lifted. But, since the fund has ran out, they had to cancel it.

I think there is no doubt that Yobit owns Cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is still paying for its users, so it will definitely grow. The Bitcointalk campaign was supposed to attract new users and it achieved it. If they want, they can ask users to change their signatures back to Cryptotalk at any time.

As information for OP - an account for plagiarism can be banned even after a few months, so one week is no guarantee that you do not do copy / paste. I'm not saying you are doing this, but unfortunately you can't give such a guarantee. Someone will have to check it out before he paste it, and it will probably take the same time as writing the post himself, so in my opinion your service just won't be useful to anyone.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Championt (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:54:55 PM

I think there is no doubt that Yobit owns Cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is still paying for its users, so it will definitely grow. The Bitcointalk campaign was supposed to attract new users and it achieved it. If they want, they can ask users to change their signatures back to Cryptotalk at any time.

As information for OP - an account for plagiarism can be banned even after a few months, so one week is no guarantee that you do not do copy / paste. I'm not saying you are doing this, but unfortunately you can't give such a guarantee. Someone will have to check it out before he paste it, and it will probably take the same time as writing the post himself, so in my opinion your service just won't be useful to anyone.

Yes this campaign is still up and running. I dont know why they spending so much money first for cryptotalk promotion and now on Yobit. Seems like some whales is behind this project.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:09:45 PM

...snip...

Yes this campaign is still up and running. I dont know why they spending so much money first for cryptotalk promotion and now on Yobit. Seems like some whales is behind this project.

Why are you making stupid comments instead of giving a responsible answer to that plagiarism part? Is there any guarantee that you will not copy-paste any content (it is not limited to the forum but from anywhere over the internet) and give to your customers?

For the most insane people on the forum who just neg rep people for their shit state of mind I am making this clear that by asking a question like that, I DO NOT TEND TO USE THIS GUY'S SERVICE AT ALL.
Championt (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:35:35 PM

...snip...

Why are you making stupid comments instead of giving a responsible answer to that plagiarism part? Is there any guarantee that you will not copy-paste any content (it is not limited to the forum but from anywhere over the internet) and give to your customers?

For the most insane people on the forum who just neg rep people for their shit state of mind I am making this clear that by asking a question like that, I DO NOT TEND TO USE THIS GUY'S SERVICE AT ALL.

If you dont wanna use my service then y the funk you commenting and asking funking questions? Oh may be a post count for your signature campaign.
Championt (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:55:55 AM

The wallet is once again empty.
Championt (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:17:56 AM

I think because of an increase in bitcoin price they have stopped supply of bitcoin. Just a few days back they refilled the wallet.
Championt (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:06:38 PM

The campaign is finally over but just in case anyone need my services for other signature campaign i am available.
Championt (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 02:24:58 PM

Just bumping this. Anyone wanna interested in getting comments. I will provide and you can post it. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: