Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Cryptocurrency to secure online sales of consumer goods.  (Read 171 times)
smartchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:52:20 PM

Doctor Best, producer of vitamins and food supplements, is becoming the first strategic partner of the UTI cryptocurrency. With the help of blockchain technology, the company will be able to make sure each step of their product supply is transparent, safe and fraud-proof for the consumers. What is more, use of blockchain will simplify big data and will help the producers, retailers and logistic operators be more efficient at lower costs.  

UTI, also known as Unicorn Solutions Chain, is the global high-technology incubation platform that serves as an ecosystem for consumer goods and payments. As said by UTI CEO William Png, the platform is created thanks to the joint efforts of the best experts and entrepreneurs in crypto industry, some of them used to work with Sora Ventures and Canow Japan.

UTI Blockchain technologies help various companies and their clients build highly effective cooperation, lower operational costs, strengthen authentication and protect data privacy by means of increasing resistance to unauthorized access and interoperability of components within the whole supply chain. UTI technology is also successfully used as the accessible infrastructure for buyers and sellers – a quick way to make payments through smart contracts.

Any user can easily join the UTI network: the company is planning the token emission in the nearest future. As planned by the founders, by the end of 2020 the cryptocurrency will have accumulated up to $6 million.

The UTI public chain will begin from the CBD industry- manufacture and selling products containing cannabidiol, non-psychotropic substance, which is one of the cannabis ingredients and accepted by the World Health Organization. CBD products market is now one of the fastest growing retail segments, they manufacture CBD-based foods, cosmetics, drinks, as well as food supplements and vitamins. According to Cowen, retail sales of CBD-based consumer goods in the US will have reached $16 billion by 2025. Meanwhile, according to the UK Cannabis Trades Association, the number of CBD consumers has grown to 250,000 within the last year.

The first strategic partner of UTI will be Doctor Best, manufacturer of specialized food supplements and vitamins from Thailand. The company is fully certified and sells its products to the ten largest pharmacy chains in Thailand. With the help of this partnership, Doctor Best is planning to promote the use of CBD products in South Asia, where it is still not as popular, as in North America and Europe.

In future, UTI will expand its influence through attracting new users- high-tech companies that manufacture the third generation of semi-conductors, CBD technologies, 5G and optoelectronic chips. Besides high-tech development, UTI ecosystem will be effective for other businesses and industries, from pharmaceuticals to agriculture, tobacco, alcohol products, as well as other types of consumer goods where trust and effective cooperation are important aspects of all parts of the supply chain.

Find out more at https://unicornti.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahrvodeex

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:58:12 PM

I am surprised quite a bit to hear this since DB is quite a major name and them joining hands with Unicornti is something amazing…
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 11:25:13 PM

Thanks for sharing. It’s nice to hear such positive news in such times.

Hope it continues that way for Uni
yptorian

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 11:33:01 PM

This is very interesting to see. I won’t judge things too early since the current ground reality is quite weird and in such times to see this kind of partnership, it’s hard to say if it’s going to work. But hope it does.
Candycrush1129

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:05:07 AM

Extremely pleasant news. I am following UTIcoin for so long now and they have not disappointed me. Looking forward to more developments
BlokbizICO

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:24:07 AM

Doctor Best, producer of vitamins and food supplements, is becoming the first strategic partner of the UTI cryptocurrency. With the help of blockchain technology, the company will be able to make sure each step of their product supply is transparent, safe and fraud-proof for the consumers. What is more, use of blockchain will simplify big data and will help the producers, retailers and logistic operators be more efficient at lower costs.  

UTI, also known as Unicorn Solutions Chain, is the global high-technology incubation platform that serves as an ecosystem for consumer goods and payments. As said by UTI CEO William Png, the platform is created thanks to the joint efforts of the best experts and entrepreneurs in crypto industry, some of them used to work with Sora Ventures and Canow Japan.

UTI Blockchain technologies help various companies and their clients build highly effective cooperation, lower operational costs, strengthen authentication and protect data privacy by means of increasing resistance to unauthorized access and interoperability of components within the whole supply chain. UTI technology is also successfully used as the accessible infrastructure for buyers and sellers – a quick way to make payments through smart contracts.

Any user can easily join the UTI network: the company is planning the token emission in the nearest future. As planned by the founders, by the end of 2020 the cryptocurrency will have accumulated up to $6 million.

The UTI public chain will begin from the CBD industry- manufacture and selling products containing cannabidiol, non-psychotropic substance, which is one of the cannabis ingredients and accepted by the World Health Organization. CBD products market is now one of the fastest growing retail segments, they manufacture CBD-based foods, cosmetics, drinks, as well as food supplements and vitamins. According to Cowen, retail sales of CBD-based consumer goods in the US will have reached $16 billion by 2025. Meanwhile, according to the UK Cannabis Trades Association, the number of CBD consumers has grown to 250,000 within the last year.

The first strategic partner of UTI will be Doctor Best, manufacturer of specialized food supplements and vitamins from Thailand. The company is fully certified and sells its products to the ten largest pharmacy chains in Thailand. With the help of this partnership, Doctor Best is planning to promote the use of CBD products in South Asia, where it is still not as popular, as in North America and Europe.

In future, UTI will expand its influence through attracting new users- high-tech companies that manufacture the third generation of semi-conductors, CBD technologies, 5G and optoelectronic chips. Besides high-tech development, UTI ecosystem will be effective for other businesses and industries, from pharmaceuticals to agriculture, tobacco, alcohol products, as well as other types of consumer goods where trust and effective cooperation are important aspects of all parts of the supply chain.

Find out more at https://unicornti.com

Right now, it seems very tough that these numbers will be achieved. If it was normal scenario, I would have considered it a good possibility but not in current fiasco.
Danumsigwasan

Activity: 253
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 12:30:07 AM

Where is the ICO/IEO date? I tried searching but was not able to find. It looks interesting project but need to have clarity about it.

hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:34:47 AM

To be honest, i do not understand 1 bit from everything you have conjured together.
If you want to make a brief note about a project; do make it simple, straightforward and with enough paragraphs so readers can read between the lines.

I relate the platform to a msme project; and are you sure the projects worth it? or this is just another spammy promotion ?

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
ChainCreator
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:49:35 AM

Although I really like UTI’s content but I don’t know how they will go too far with such target of companies as partners. It’ very risky to go for it but let see what comes out then!!
FantasyGold

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:18:57 AM

What I find good about both of these is that there is very handy team behind.

I don't know where this project is going to go with such tricky concept but overall it's a very interesting project to me. Best wishes from me for both!
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:22:36 AM

Congrats to UTI team for filling their promise that made about big announcement!

You did guy it!
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:01:51 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 06:07:29 AM by Bitcoinislife09

This is very interesting to see. I won’t judge things too early since the current ground reality is quite weird and in such times to see this kind of partnership, it’s hard to say if it’s going to work. But hope it does.
Having a new cryptocurrency is somehow difficult but it is really interesting. Cryptocurrency and blockchain have thousands of use-cases, consumer goods have the potential to have a breakout star through this year 2020. It is good to give a chance to this partnership but it is also hard to believe in it completely if it will going to work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: