Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC bear market over?????  (Read 26431 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:03:25 AM

what if until the new year the conditions still remain the same?
Honestly I don't see any reason why they wouldn't.  There hasn't been any great news regarding bitcoin, nor has there been much bad news.  And the price hasn't been moving up or down with any momentum in months at least.  I'd characterize the sentiment toward bitcoin as tepidly bearish and certainly not bullish.

As I have said, I am hoping 2020 will be a much better year for bitcoin than 2019 was.  We've got the halvening coming up in a few months and that might drive the price higher, tho I don't know if it actually will.  In any event I don't think next year will be anywhere near as bad as 2018 was, and that year was a brutal one.

This. More than likely we're going to continue to bounce around the $7,000-$8,000 range. If previous years are any indication of the future, then the price of Bitcoin should climb leading up to and after the halving. Just the hype of halving coming should start raising the price up early on next year. More than likely though, we won't really start getting into a raging bull market until sometime after the halving and possibly into 2021.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:15:03 PM

Bitcoin is still on the range unless can break its resistance. I think the breaking resistance would happen in near of next halving
so, it's still on low price if you wanna collect bitcoin. dont be late to buy and join the next rising

bitcoin is already above ema 100, if it lasts for the next 4 hours,
I'm sure this is really a breaking resistencecand goes to $ 8000, hopefully

Seems to be very positive about the current value and maybe it has a chance to increase the price over more than 8000$, already the price of Bitcoin is becoming stable at the current value and seems to be very strong at the current value. Maybe we are expecting something positive things will happen in the market.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:30:02 PM

Bitcoin is still on the range unless can break its resistance. I think the breaking resistance would happen in near of next halving
so, it's still on low price if you wanna collect bitcoin. dont be late to buy and join the next rising

or maybe after halving?because according to the history Prices grows months or year after halving and not before?please correct if i am wrong but this is what i understand when i experienced last 2017.

pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:30:42 PM

Now the BTC is very stable, it is not trying to fall, but it is not growing, now there are both bears and bulls on the market, and it is not yet known who will be stronger
bears are becoming weaker  as we are near 2020, next year will be a bulls year cause halving is what they are prepairing. Last 2016 bitcoin halving btc price has slowly goes up till btc reach its ath in 2017.

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:17:47 PM

The bear market has been in existence for more than a year and now the market has started to fall, and I think it will last at least until the New Year, and then it will be seen what will happen in the market
what if until the new year the conditions still remain the same? I had read a few articles, he said this condition will continue until next year, do not know exactly until what month conditions like this will end.

If this will be sustainable then see one by one people will disappear to like virtual currency gradually.If a virtual currency doesn't want to die then look for other ways to make that happen.
Like we know now, Bitcoin can get the monarchs the market. Why I say that. Because Bitcoin can be control develop of self.
 With the specific high class we can see the purpose in global market prosperous in the future the mean of bear market of Bitcoin is the Big IDE, which Bitcoin can be leader go way final opportunity get success get in rich money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:25:51 PM

Now the BTC is very stable, it is not trying to fall, but it is not growing, now there are both bears and bulls on the market, and it is not yet known who will be stronger
bears are becoming weaker  as we are near 2020, next year will be a bulls year cause halving is what they are prepairing. Last 2016 bitcoin halving btc price has slowly goes up till btc reach its ath in 2017.

It doesn't have to be this time like that. Everyone would like to see the bull market right after halving, but the cryptocurrency market has shown many times that it does not care about investors sentiments at all. It may as well start now and at the beginning of 2021.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: