Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins that have their own Dex (Bitshares, Komodo, ?)  (Read 331 times)
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:01:42 PM

Stakenet beats all of the DEX's mentioned here just in speed alone, since it will run on lightning. Which means instant trading.

Do your own research.  Wink
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:57:13 AM

Stakenet is using Lightning and masternodes to power their DEX.
If you think atomic swaps are cutting edge, wait til you how fast Lightning swaps are. It's like jumping from dial-up to high-speed  Grin
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:48:46 PM

You guys talk about all these weird names I have never heard of before, with Lightning speed and small fees and what not, but the only DEX I really used a lot (in the past,,, not these days anymore) was Waves DEX.

If you can imagine 2 years ago they already had a brilliant product. Fast, cheap, and EASY to use. Everything in one place. That was the best, and still beats most DEX today.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
neblidex_dev

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:45:14 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on coins that have their own DEX's as far as future price?

I know Bitshares has a good one.  It's an easy two step process to sign up,  Just pick a user name and they give you a password which you then have to copy and paste in.  One can print that out as a type of hard wallet. 

I don't know about other coins except that Komodo I thought was working on one about a year ago.

i dont know whats going on with Komodo
they had their Dex ready with atomic swaps then they stopped developing agama wallet and started to develop the Dex again
i dont know what is the reason for that and i will be very happy if someone tells me whats going on
they are not moving forward for years =/
thats why i sold my coins in the first place
they are not professional enough

I believe Komodo switched developers on their protocol and updated it with a new process, thus redeveloped the dex.

You may want to check out NebliDex (https://www.neblidex.xyz/) which is another atomic swaps DEX that has its own exchange token.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:24:56 PM

Stakenet rebranded today. It looks pretty cool!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXj3_qKSUBk
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:38:33 PM

Vite has own cross-chain DEX. They have 2 coins: coin Vite and token VX. Also this is first DAG with smartcontracts. And this is the first cross-chain DEX as far as I know (right now they have BTC, ETH, GRIN and some other coins which are trading there).

https://x.vite.net/
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:30:56 AM

Nobody mentioned ethereum and its dex, it should not be excepted from this list because it all started from ETH

You can see a great list of dex coins from this link https://defiprime.com/exchanges
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:15:50 AM

Blocknet is first no matter what! Followed by Stakenet who will slowly take over all dex due to the fact of lighting network and swap ( no one can compete with that for now ) and lets not forget about Waves ,  Komodo , Switcheo.  Lately I see a lot of threads and users speaking about dex coins and exchanges and this is a good sign as they slept for so many years without getting the attention they need so no wonder why even Binance had done a dex ( even if we know that is not a dex ) but still its a step forward for them.

Long race belongs to Stakenet if they achieve the complete roadmap but Blocknet will have the massive volume followed by Waves when it comes to dapps. 2020-2021 will be so interesting for all this coins.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:21:12 AM

Binance DEX is no 1 ranked in coinmarketcap. It's pretty new exchange but already has the biggest volume on transaction, but we cannot deny that binance service and performance is always fit for every traders.
Also the security of the exchange is quite good so people trust them as the best exchange.
I've tried wavesdex also and it's not bad but no something special from them.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:25:11 AM

Decentralised exchanges are going to be the next trend in my opinion, because there are no truly decentralised exchanges with big volumes on the market. Hope that already existing dexes including BTS or Komodo would be the first ones to raise.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 12:51:59 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on coins that have their own DEX's as far as future price?

I know Bitshares has a good one.  It's an easy two step process to sign up,  Just pick a user name and they give you a password which you then have to copy and paste in.  One can print that out as a type of hard wallet. 

I don't know about other coins except that Komodo I thought was working on one about a year ago.
Though dex isn't much popular i think if people starts loose trust if ever what happens in the traditional exchanges that we are using right now DEX will be on top of that however, as long as this top performing exchange still remains dex exchanges will not be on the top while the coins price might still move organically but we can't assure it.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:20:21 PM

Though dex isn't much popular i think if people starts loose trust if ever what happens in the traditional exchanges that we are using right now DEX will be on top of that however, as long as this top performing exchange still remains dex exchanges will not be on the top while the coins price might still move organically but we can't assure it.

I'd love to use DEX over centralized exchanges. I would be glad to fully shift from centralized exchanges to DEX but the condition of presently available DEXes are far from excellent. And if this current condition will continue, they will really lose the battle against centralized exchanges. They are not that high in volumes. They are not that attractive to coin listing either. They are not even highly secure as compared to centralized exchanges. They have their own shady track records.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:15:56 PM

Nobody mentioned ethereum and its dex, it should not be excepted from this list because it all started from ETH

You can see a great list of dex coins from this link https://defiprime.com/exchanges

of course no one, because people should know it already.
the biggest of dex is ETH Platfrom, and with Ethereum as a Own coins for that dex.

Binance DEX is no 1 ranked in coinmarketcap. It's pretty new exchange but already has the biggest volume on transaction, but we cannot deny that binance service and performance is always fit for every traders.
Also the security of the exchange is quite good so people trust them as the best exchange.
I've tried wavesdex also and it's not bad but no something special from them.

considering they came from binance company, no wonder they can raise quickly.
about waves , yes i also tried it sometimes, to find some gems inside it ,but well , the volume is very small there, it seems there is no one interest at all.

Decentralised exchanges are going to be the next trend in my opinion, because there are no truly decentralised exchanges with big volumes on the market. Hope that already existing dexes including BTS or Komodo would be the first ones to raise.

no it's not.
according to the fact that I read: "As of today, 99% of the crypto exchanges are Centralised Crypto exchanges. Fewer innovations and technology bottlenecks are roadblocks for DEX getting popular. Apart from the facts & questions on “Security” aspects, CEX is more popular today."
so , i guess dex still have no chance for beating Cex exchange.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 04:37:46 PM

What happens if a good dex is neither on coingecko or on cmc???

Would that be collusion with the exchanges? 

nightflightcourt

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:09:00 PM

Lightning swaps put Stakenet way out in front, imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLq7xIjf_hc
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:42:35 PM

Coins that have their own Dex

All asset platforms should have DEX. But that DEx is only for their asset. Like Etehreum have DEX for their tokens. XCP counterparty have DEX for their tokens. Same as you notices in Waves and Bitshares. DEX should be and is part of their wallet.

But real DEX is when exchange also includes fiat. When exchange includes different blockhains that have technically little in common.  BisQ is real DEX.
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:12:09 PM

I do think that they will be hyped up more than the rest of the market, given the fact that people are looking for alternatives to using centrailsed exchanges which have proven to be quite unreliable over the past few years with all the regulatory tightenings and stuff like that.

However, it still depends on what project it is and the team behind it. Something like BTS isn't likely to produce any extraordinary results in the long run due to the fact that it has been around for a long while now and simply hasn't made any significant moves.

I'd say that BNB still has the edge in this one, since they essentially operate on both sides of the same coin (both centralised and decentralised exchanges).
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 05:48:05 PM

The Dev of Stackbit asks: PinnacleKing3005:

"It would be helpful if you could provide that list of DEX's that have a 0 listing fee and no KYC requirements for traders."

Anyone have time to make a list or can we contribute here for it?

GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 08:05:34 PM

Blocknet was the first project to launch a truly functional DEX. They are also solving the "Oracle Problem" with their Xrouter solution, making it way more decentralized than Chainlink, and a cheaper option for consumers who needs these services.

They are solving 2 big problems in crypto, and the coin is immensely undervalued, making it a good buy. Buying in now, would make you a 100x if it returns to it's previous ATH. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: