Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What Masternode hosting platform do you want to see CHN on first?
Gentarium
ZCore
Trittium
Apollon
Snode
NodeHub
Bulwark

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CHN-Portal Deterministic Masternode dip3  (Read 2895 times)
CHNportal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 01:54:45 PM

Hi. This is what we've been waiting for for half a year? You can't do anything!!! The coin is abandoned. Exchange without trading! I haven't seen such a non-caring attitude in a long time. If nothing changes within 1 week , we will remove your coin from our service. And Papagruza I asked to write you with questions. Your coin dies. The price of the CHN coin - 0$! All I hear from you is blah blah blah... Empty talk! You even posted a screenshot here, where there is no your coin, only a block and bitcoin - because you do not have trades on your coin.
So you have been waiting half a year for an exchange? Our innovations and goals are not to get listed on an exchange. "This coin is abandoned" Never seen a abandoned project so active and working towards goals. "If nothing changes within 1 week , we will remove your coin from our service." OK BYE. We are not at the mercy of your ultimatums. We never claimed this was going to be a get rich quick scheme. We are progressing well above our  internal timeline.  First ever innovations never happen overnight!!! "nor in 6 months" . If your stressing after 6 months. This project is not for you. We never promised ANY timeline. To many projects fail to deliver on their PROMISED timelines. We have NEVER promised anything . We will say this. When we do roll out our MANY innovations it will be 3-5 at once. We will grow this project low and slow. Careful and attentive !Quality over rushed! We are in this for the long haul. We have said it many times. We DON'T want the short sighted. See the big picture. Read the WHITEPAPER. Understand our directives span well beyond a simple goal but a multitude of layered goals. Spanning a wide global market.

CHN TEAM , Contractors and volunteers have NEVER sold not even 1 CHN. We have asked  NO ONE to buy or invest ANYTHING. We NEVER offered a pre-sale. We gain nothing tell our innovations are viable. We operate on internal funding that we allocated well before CHN existed

Go back to our original ANN on 12/4/2019
What we DO NOT want:

Your Money
You to buy anything
Any investment in BTC or any other crypto asset
Any investment of any kind
Your influence

What we WANT:

Your positive energy to fuel our development
Your kind words of encouragement when things get rough
Your optimism
Your honest opinion
Your constructive criticism
Your experience to help mold CHN-porta

We walk onto the stage this day 12/4/2019. The mountain before us is high and treacherous. Our hands do not tremble nor our spirits waver to the task. We want the struggle in it’s highest volume. The day you challenge a mountain is never met with applause or cheer. We will bask in our achievements only when we feel the sun on our faces at the summit. Some might choose to lock in and join our rope team. We welcome you. We warn you now. This is no easy task and not for the weak nor short sighted. Our climb will be slow and steady. This will be hard and we might not summit in a day, week or even years. Nothing good is ever easy. Anyone that says otherwise is trying to sell you something. CHN-Portal now drives our spike at the base of the mountain signaling our proclamation to climb.

Asman1978- Remember why you joined us? Was it to make MONEY? Sad .To help us have a positive impact on the world? To be apart of something that was truly original? Somewhere along the way you were inspired... I ask you now you hold onto that. Nothing good is ever easy. Anyone that says otherwise is trying to sell you something. We never said this would be easy!

We get it. You want to turn a profit. Profit is important . Rewards for effort is important. Only with profits can can we be charitable. We will be very charitable

One final thought...  'He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. ' Friedrich Nietzsche

"For every human illness, somewhere in the world there exists a plant which is the cure”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdoerrerstl1977
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 09:33:04 PM

So when is the site and whatever going to be released?

Come mine at my pool https://miner-world.com
CHNportal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 02:07:52 PM

As soon as all systems and support services are complete. Currently we do NOT want to put out a release date due to the massive updates to our development trajectory. More information as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your interest in CHN

"For every human illness, somewhere in the world there exists a plant which is the cure”
Asman1978

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 11:14:38 AM

SCAM ?  The Explorer doesn't work. The blockchain is worth the third day. And the developer last wrote in June... Why did you create the coin say? Just fuck people's brains out?
jdoerrerstl1977
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 04:09:02 AM

As soon as all systems and support services are complete. Currently we do NOT want to put out a release date due to the massive updates to our development trajectory. More information as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your interest in CHN

Did you all fade after covid-19? I figured i give it one more go to see if this project ever gonna start.. please spare me the words of enlightenment or words of wisdom..

Come mine at my pool https://miner-world.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: