Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:31:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused, Your thoughts is needed  (Read 861 times)
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:02:02 AM

In most cases, the developers are the dumpers, they dump their tokens and leave investors to suffer. Private sale investors also who usually get the tokens significantly cheaper than ICO/IEO investors don't help, especially when they see price tanking.

In the case of Tokoin, I believer the exchange has a lot to do with it, a good exchange goes a long way in sustaining a project's token price.
investors and tokoin holders understand well that the project does have good competence as a digital identity / bookkeeping for micro businesses, especially in Indonesia, so it is not a passive coin in the long run. Your analysis of the average project is like that, their weakness is not determined by what is obtained by the bounty hunter, because they only get a minority stake.
basically if the team wanted to work on the project really really I don't think such a thing would happen. Prize hunters are not the main reason for dumps, they only hold a minority of outstanding tokens. I think investors and teams who have more power to do that. therefore if the team works hard to develop the project, I don't think that will happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:57:05 AM

A lot depends on the exchange, on the liquidity of the coin, for top exchanges 1-10% will not make a strong price change, which cannot be said about other exchanges, not from the Top 100. The idea of ​​the project is also very important, if a coin is in demand, this will also affect the price.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:27:51 PM

There is a part in bounties i still don't get, bounty allocations are 1% to 10% of total max supply of the project token i wonder how dumping this can drag down its value? or most new projects have ways of dumping behind our back? For example Tokoin bounty leaves me speechless, many hunters sold their tokens but token value don't even move an inch from 0.08, what makes it withstand the dump while others would have crumbled back to 0.001 or more ..
you are very lucky to join Tokoin, Tokoin a new project that can really be trusted for the next few years,
in my opinion the new project failed because the number of enthusiasts from the tokens is very small, you can see it from their order book

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:30:53 PM

The bounties are becoming increasingly confused and above all less and less profitable.
If some valid and convincing project does not appear, I will not waste any more time.

Everything has always a bad time, and bounty is experiencing it right now.
It's okay to keep doing it or leave it behind and do something productive besides bounty, or we could increase our rank with big efforts so we could join bounty with BTC payment, we have to be more patient to chase this current market and crypto world condition for bounty hunters

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 12:45:53 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2019, 10:38:26 PM by jajorforce

There is a part in bounties i still don't get, bounty allocations are 1% to 10% of total max supply of the project token i wonder how dumping this can drag down its value? or most new projects have ways of dumping behind our back? For example Tokoin bounty leaves me speechless, many hunters sold their tokens but token value don't even move an inch from 0.08, what makes it withstand the dump while others would have crumbled back to 0.001 or more ..
You can blame those people who can't nothing with it  like bounty hunters. We are all dumping price as we need. Real projects those project has high volume no liquidity pool, this type of project dump because of token supply.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:59:48 PM

i just check the project that you are talking about which is Tokoin and that project already made 2 bounty with the total amount allocated just around 2 million Toko which is just 0.1% from the total supply
and currently it being sold at kucoin which is a good exchange, so if all the bounty hunter sold their tokens i think it's still not affect the price because i just saw at kucoin that there is a huge buy order there
he's not talking about Tokoin. he's actually talking about other tokens. and just mentioned tokoin as an example. he simply meant that why tokoin didn't dumped if other tokens are massively dumping just because bounty hunters selling their tokens.
I think other tokens are dumping because they are not that much demanding compared to tokoin. tokoin has a very good demand and team doing hard to maintain that.

NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 01:33:25 PM

i just check the project that you are talking about which is Tokoin and that project already made 2 bounty with the total amount allocated just around 2 million Toko which is just 0.1% from the total supply
and currently it being sold at kucoin which is a good exchange, so if all the bounty hunter sold their tokens i think it's still not affect the price because i just saw at kucoin that there is a huge buy order there
he's not talking about Tokoin. he's actually talking about other tokens. and just mentioned tokoin as an example. he simply meant that why tokoin didn't dumped if other tokens are massively dumping just because bounty hunters selling their tokens.
I think other tokens are dumping because they are not that much demanding compared to tokoin. tokoin has a very good demand and team doing hard to maintain that.
and also based on their telegram group, they will distributed token reward in several part. it will keep again from price dumping. another bounty manager or developers team should follow this way. token price depend on its demand in market, and if dev team could created by providing good projects and developtment progress. no matter how much bounty allocation as long as they able to do this i am sure price will maintained.
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 01:48:22 PM

and also based on their telegram group, they will distributed token reward in several part. it will keep again from price dumping. another bounty manager or developers team should follow this way. token price depend on its demand in market, and if dev team could created by providing good projects and developtment progress. no matter how much bounty allocation as long as they able to do this i am sure price will maintained.
That is only showing that Tokoin has its own way to avoid their coin to drop its price. Having an alternative action like this only proves that the project is really promising. Developers should have this kind of plan in their project, it is not only to benefit themselves but everyone that supports the project.

To answer OP, 1-10% of bounty allocation has still an effect in the market, however, it will only become critical when even investors and the team will dump their coin. In the case of Tokoin, the coin still remain with its original price because the team has its own action plan when the dumping of coin will come. That's why even after bounty hunters dump their holdings, it didn't go down just like the other coin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:01:05 PM

Some bounty campaign hype that kind of FUD and it became a virus.
All the bounty campaigns suddenly blames the bounty hunters for selling early after the listing in one exchange.
Well, it should not really hurt the market of the token. It is really their fault for letting their token buyers sell all the tokens that had bought from them including the bonuses.
At the first place they should've assigned a time into which those bonuses will be given to avoid selling them at the early stage.
That is the only solution I could think of.
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:32:26 PM

That is only showing that Tokoin has its own way to avoid their coin to drop its price. Having an alternative action like this only proves that the project is really promising. Developers should have this kind of plan in their project, it is not only to benefit themselves but everyone that supports the project.

To answer OP, 1-10% of bounty allocation has still an effect in the market, however, it will only become critical when even investors and the team will dump their coin. In the case of Tokoin, the coin still remain with its original price because the team has its own action plan when the dumping of coin will come. That's why even after bounty hunters dump their holdings, it didn't go down just like the other coin.

Exactly. The Tokoin project is invested by a large number of investors. Currently, they only unlock a very small percentage of tokens to control the market price is not reduced compared to other altcoins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 02:08:58 PM

as time on terms with the manage of the service deliverance gives with the number on closing unit of transaction investors to manage as expecting with different limit on expectation as the uses work with the chance as following chart on table of disk with the business on bitcoin finance.

crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:16:30 PM

Some bounty campaign hype that kind of FUD and it became a virus.
All the bounty campaigns suddenly blames the bounty hunters for selling early after the listing in one exchange.
Well, it should not really hurt the market of the token. It is really their fault for letting their token buyers sell all the tokens that had bought from them including the bonuses.
At the first place they should've assigned a time into which those bonuses will be given to avoid selling them at the early stage.
That is the only solution I could think of.

That's why we should be careful with them, let's not too hype with the bounty allocation as this is one of the indication that a project is scam, they will hype the market and will also convince a lot of bounty hunters for them to be able to tell the world that they are legit, so asking other people and doing investigation is a great step for you to avoid those kind of strategies.
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 04:39:16 PM

Hello! Yes, I also had this when the bounty participants received their rewards and thereby lowered the value of the coin. But there, the project itself bought back the coins and thereby kept the value in place.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 05:04:36 PM

Tokoin team did a very smart token allocation. They are distributing 25 percent of rewards each month, so nobody can dump whole tokens at once. Secondly, Tokoin has a great trading volume  and several bounty tokens do not crash the price.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 05:13:12 PM

Not all bounty hunters are dumping or not all bounty hunters are the cause of dumping in fact I have seen one coin being dumped and bounty hunters share are all still locked in their wallet, it's the huge bonus that they offer to early birds investors that caused the coin to be dumped, and still go down to the kind of project that you have, people will dump if they sense the dev will leave the project.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 04:28:02 AM

1% of max supply i would say its okayish
10% seems pretty huge tho

Anyhow if the project is huge and hype enough, 1% token wouldn't matters especially when the price is going up
I would say at least 50% of people from bounty won't dump straight away but wait h igher

It really depends on the demand and supply at last
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:59:43 AM

Not all bounty hunters are dumping or not all bounty hunters are the cause of dumping in fact I have seen one coin being dumped and bounty hunters share are all still locked in their wallet, it's the huge bonus that they offer to early birds investors that caused the coin to be dumped, and still go down to the kind of project that you have, people will dump if they sense the dev will leave the project.

It should be 1% for bounty hunters if are dumping does not make a big decrease, but of course, several factors such as volume and big market are very influential. dev may not play behind even though the bounty allocation has not been distributed, decentralized tokens can't be dumped by dev. I think the reason is clear, it all comes from the initial phase buyers who get a lot of bonuses, so they throw away in large quantities.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:50:57 AM

You made a very good point. Several projects are swift in blaming bounty hunters for the dump in value of their tokens when in actual fact, the major dump are caused by the team members who are hiding in the charade of bounty hunters. Bounty hunters hold only a very minute portion of the total supply, and the huge chunk is held by the team.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:58:12 AM

You made a very good point. Several projects are swift in blaming bounty hunters for the dump in value of their tokens when in actual fact, the major dump are caused by the team members who are hiding in the charade of bounty hunters. Bounty hunters hold only a very minute portion of the total supply, and the huge chunk is held by the team.
That is how bias the world through bounty hunters. They tend to put the blame to bounty hunters where they don't really hold a huge part of the supply and their bounty is not actually affect the price of the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:09:21 AM

Bounty hunters being use a front row to be blamed once the value of the project fall to hard, many forget about the allocated bounty rewards. The amount of those coins who falls in the hands of early investors and portions of coins with the developers funds are mostly the best reason how things fall so quick after being listed from the exchange.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀