Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Thankful...  (Read 126 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

Very quiet today on the forum.  Thanksgiving in the US is what Xmas used to be before all the commercialization.  It seems the whole world takes the day off to be thankful.

What are you most thankful for?  I'll start...

I'm thankful I survived and rebuilt from a stroke the same day Luke Perry had one. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 11:18:03 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2019, 01:36:40 AM by Artemis3

Very quiet today on the forum.  Thanksgiving in the US is what Xmas used to be before all the commercialization.  It seems the whole world takes the day off to be thankful.

What are you most thankful for?  I'll start...

I'm thankful I survived and rebuilt from a stroke the same day Luke Perry had one.  

Well, this might be a surprise for you but, i don't think all the world commemorates thanksgiving, especially when its apparently related to some settlers being spared from starvation from the would be subjugated natives by said settlers later...

Oh, and turkeys, nobody ever thinks of the turkeys.

If you want to be thankful, be it every single day of your life. Don't wait for an excuse mostly exploited for commercial purposes. And you were saying what about Christmas? Did you forget black Friday / cyber Monday?

Nope, the whole world doesn't even know, its an USA only tradition. Enjoy it, but don't forget others on this planet are starving.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
zorgo.games
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 02:55:39 PM

Very important topic. The ability to be grateful is the sign of a high-developed person. I'm grateful that I'm still alive, that I was born as a human being and that I'm a relatively free man. That is actually almost all I really need.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: