Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2020, 06:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN]🌟 Arc Iris Hydrogen - Green Coin for Profitable Bitcoin Mining Globally  (Read 1653 times)
arciris
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 09:38:48 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2019, 04:16:29 PM by arciris

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WEBSITE|WHITEPAPER| FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | MEDIUM | TELEGRAM  |
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WHAT IS ARC IRIS HYDROGEN ? :

Arc Iiris Hydrogen ecosystem is the world's first mining project to protect the environment through a unique energy concept, making bitcoin mining not only highly profitable, but also eco-friendly through the use of innovative technologies, utilizes the power of nature.

The Revolutionary ACICoin
The rainbow currency, the direct link to ecological values.
The ACI coin is intended as a means of payment for various projects dealing with water treatment systems and hydrogen technologies and is also used for cashback programs.
In conjunction with a fast growing community and a variety of activities, the ACI Coin will quickly establish and grow in value.
MINEABLE - TRADEABLE - USEABLE - PROFITABLE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK |TWITTER  | YOUTUBE  |MEDIUM  |  TELEGRAM  |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Elsop

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:28:03 PM

Very informative thread. Liked the design with lots of information.I checked your website and whitepaper.Arc Iris Hydrogen seem's very good project. Best of luck for your project.

BRUSTEX.IO
▐ ▌ World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange ▐ ▌
 (https://www.burstex.io/)
[/b
fukajiyus.sa

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:08:38 PM

How would they solve the present problems in solving tasks that require high computing power?
ozing

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 12:40:16 PM

If this project really goes through it will be a great help for both the develop and underdeveloped countries as energy and good water is a global problem that needs to be fixed.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 714
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:09:09 PM

we need a discord server for this  for more informative details.
CaVO32

Activity: 868
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:16:11 PM

If this project really goes through it will be a great help for both the develop and underdeveloped countries as energy and good water is a global problem that needs to be fixed.

definitely not the first project to venture on green energy. but the usual problem here is the seriousness of the team to actually proceed with their actual development. most are just using this as a front to attract buyers, but once they filled their pockets, the main mission is forgotten. so i don't know if they can actually realize their platform or not, with or without collecting funds?

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Achargeturry78

Activity: 714
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:27:31 PM

definitely not the first project to venture on green energy. but the usual problem here is the seriousness of the team to actually proceed with their actual development. most are just using this as a front to attract buyers, but once they filled their pockets, the main mission is forgotten. so i don't know if they can actually realize their platform or not, with or without collecting funds?

indeed a lot of old projects derives a lot of money from investors that trust the vision of the team but a lot of those projects did not end well.
TimeTeller

Activity: 1218
Merit: 519

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:33:14 PM

indeed a lot of old projects derives a lot of money from investors that trust the vision of the team but a lot of those projects did not end well.

They have a lot of ICO rounds here. And the problem is, ICO is not selling much these days.
If they truly want to enforce their mission, they should start in reaching out those private investors.
Because crowdsourcing is not a guarantee to raise funds as many people are not believing in this strategy anymore.
And if possible, can you please add the profile links of your team members? Thanks.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Arimen47

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:30:43 AM

Do you plan to hold conferences for new people? So you can develop your project in the future
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:36:10 PM

Now there is a very small chance in the market that the project will end successfully, because everyone only takes and collect money for personal needs under the guise of a good description
Cuynuo

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:57:16 PM

Now there is a very small chance in the market that the project will end successfully, because everyone only takes and collect money for personal needs under the guise of a good description
Well, this project looks pretty good and an extensive description about it, i think the guys should succeed in the future
Caleiaa

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:34:43 PM

I never saw whether there will be a mobile application in the future for this project? which is very convenient
Werden65

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:47:00 PM

I never saw whether there will be a mobile application in the future for this project? which is very convenient
The project has just begun to develop, it makes no sense to talk about a mobile application, since everyone is spending money on advertising and the rest
SKGrel_6

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:09:17 PM

The project has just begun to develop, it makes no sense to talk about a mobile application, since everyone is spending money on advertising and the rest
The main thing is that at the initial stage the site itself supports mobile versions, but everything else rests on the development of the project
Akilo_78

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:59:03 PM

In the future, you can always recruit more experienced people to the team, as time goes quickly
arni_star7

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:04:52 PM

This project has a future. It touches on the global problems of our planet and tries to solve them, it's quite interesting. We'll see what happens.
Et_Royal

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:34:38 PM

I like that you were able to combine solving global problems with cryptocurrency. The idea of ​​mining electricity using solar panels and windmills is wonderful in itself, and we can combine this with cryptocurrency. Very interesting!
19David_dok

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:46:30 PM

It's a question of time. I am sure that a mobile application will appear in the future, but now the main thing is that as many users as possible know about it project.
Arimen47

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:46:50 PM

I like that you were able to combine solving global problems with cryptocurrency. The idea of ​​mining electricity using solar panels and windmills is wonderful in itself, and we can combine this with cryptocurrency. Very interesting!
Such ideas, of course, were already on the market at the time, but see how this project can realize itself among other competitors
Akilo_78

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 09:51:43 AM

It's a question of time. I am sure that a mobile application will appear in the future, but now the main thing is that as many users as possible know about it project.
So you need to constantly launch advertising in circulation, so that as many people as possible about this project, this is the whole point
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.