Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A small non business-world-project is looking for airdrop system suggestions ?  (Read 239 times)
BuschiBuschmann (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 02:04:50 AM

High_Hoo BitCoinTalk Community.

Thanks for taking time to read about our small project.

We are a tiny indi_garage game production team.

"Of Course" We join the coolest space garage in the universe.
But now it is time for us, to fly far away from it, to grow up into a x_star game production studio company.

Sure it is only a computer game, nothing wild, no rocket science..
it combine only the outsider markets: entertainment gaming + cannabis + seeds + assets + blockchain + token.   

So this project have not much "to do" with the "normal business currency-coin world"..

We use the BuschCoin as "Gold_In_game_currency" for assets, deko, u2u_card_sales, seed_market...
And also as basic founding for the gamestudio + production ++.

Did you have ideas, clues, links to some serious airdrop systems / pages / exchanges / show_cases ... ?!?

Our BIG Problem is:
We NOT like to have at the end a user-group community, that is based on people thy only click&like&join it for getting coins.

We like to get a nice real on the game and project interested community.
We will love a global multi culture x-lifeforms having fun and play together "game-space".

But on the other side, for the "coin-business-world" we "must have" a big community in "numbers" on all social pages worldwide..."WTF"..
This will be the same as we buy user and likes for €/$.. i say "Action-Airdrops are spam...

For a bit better listing we are in a smart mail_contact with a project named "bw.com bw.io".
Sounds as a bigger & serious company.. But it need time..

And on top, for this we must find some small "pre_ico/ieo angel_investor", not for fee, only to bring for the account the "guarantee deposit". (WTF²)
(Thy say "It will be refunded monthly until the 4th month...")
For me it sounds a bit "funny" that a big market that give big daily project trade volume guarantee,
and that catch the trade_in "cash" at first, need in same breeze a small number account guarantee. (confused)

Did you can tell us if this is the normal & good & serious_ = way?

For us it sounds "super mega cute & fair in once"  !! "Happy²³" !! 
// Looks a bit as "Be Excellent to each other" works sometimes in both directions "smile" //

.. By this text line, a short break that fit to be excellent.
By filling out all the tons of x pages long listing forms, comes all time query with "any excludes?"
..I fill in: "No Racists Allowed".
Did you think this is ok & clear enough? 

But self if all works fine.. / finding angel`s & listing & drops...
We like to make parallel on any new and to the project matching way, a nice "Get a BuschCoin for free action".!

Please set now your lemon press on the head press the button, and bring 42 special ideas.

If you like to hear a bit more about AMOC & the BuschCoin *BUC .. ?!?
It is a pleasure for me to type some short lines more about the project.

https://buschcoin.eu/AMOC...Did%20you%20remember%20on%20old%20times.pdf

& Some Tech Links:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xe0c3223ae0cb8b5a47ff7f4994f5fbcde58496f8#tokenInfo
https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/buschcoin/
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xe0c3223ae0cb8b5a47ff7f4994f5fbcde58496f8-ETH
https://cryptocurrencycheckout.com/donate/jx6466

https://buschcoin.eu/application/files/6915/7437/6025/bcoin_quadloop_320_tra.gif

...Huge & regards.. Buschi
https://buschcoin.eu/index.php/about/buschmann
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lulucrypto

Activity: 709
Merit: 335

You need someone to develop your Web project ?

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 05:43:44 PM

Hello,

At first, I think it would be interesting for you to propose an Aidrop. Even if it brings you a lot of spam, it will always carry you a certain percentage of people involved in the project.

To improve your percentage of "no-spam", it may be interesting to add a condition for play for example. This may reduce the number of final participants, but participants will be more involved in the project.

Another idea would be to make a distribution over several days / weeks, in the game directly ( Following how the token is integrated to the game ).

These solutions are not perfect, but they may already be able to increase the number of "no-spam" entries to your Airdrop.

Web developer.0x0AB75f882ef60731e02212fFcfBA7C5ce6e0B4F3
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 09:15:53 PM

a good way imo is too use this forum for airdrop.  A few large ones like Bitsend have used this forums user accounts for verification to prevent spam/cheating.
just dont accept the newbie accounts. Twitter accounts and facebook are easier to fake then to have multiple ranked accounts on this forum, lol
other then that, this is kinda hard to understand, your developing a game with a token? like ERC721 token are you thinking?
keep working on it, if its something worthy, someone will help you grow it Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
BuschiBuschmann (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 02:05:58 PM

WoW thx sounds not bad++

And + an airdrop here is also an idea Smiley)

But i cant deliver drops by hand ...

I try @ the night to follow this idea and check how i can do it easy ..
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:33:10 PM

I have a rough understanding of your project, it seems you are looking to find an investor for your game production company. It seems that projects like this are all dead before it goes into operation, the Dev team seems to just want to cheat investors. So these ideas have become something evil in the minds of investors. And best of all, for projects like this, you should call for capital in businesses in your country, don't call here, you're just wasting your time.

lulucrypto

Activity: 709
Merit: 335

You need someone to develop your Web project ?

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 10:15:30 PM

a good way imo is too use this forum for airdrop.  A few large ones like Bitsend have used this forums user accounts for verification to prevent spam/cheating.
just dont accept the newbie accounts. Twitter accounts and facebook are easier to fake then to have multiple ranked accounts on this forum, lol
other then that, this is kinda hard to understand, your developing a game with a token? like ERC721 token are you thinking?
keep working on it, if its something worthy, someone will help you grow it Smiley

As @CJMapope said, yes it is also possible to use this forum to have an Airdrop of "quality" Cheesy

And + an airdrop here is also an idea Smiley)

But i cant deliver drops by hand ...

Otherwise, if you need someone competent to develop a script to manage your Airdrop, my services are currently available ( I can use Web Languages ( JS, PHP, SQL ) ) Wink

Web developer.0x0AB75f882ef60731e02212fFcfBA7C5ce6e0B4F3
BuschiBuschmann (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 11:40:04 PM

.. nice offer..
but the sense of an airdrop is also a bit to use a nice professional project for it..
and not put any action drop online with user must connect to get ..
so without more work, it must be a place where users are logged in before...
"click grab thanks" with real nothing else ...
nice for the members of the place, for the place, and also for us.
win-win-win  sounds for me as "be excellent to each other".

Today (sunday) i sit 9 hours in a support talk for an account opening.
.... No More Words as "WTF" ...
Perhaps any real cool project with a big multi-wallet ...
metamask.io will be cool for real free drops to show the world what is free.Smiley
..anybody here in forum from the metamask-crew?
BuschiBuschmann (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 11:47:40 PM

And yes but "pssssst"  we are a game with plants and strains... an yes we like to do anything with or in direction erc721 on top of all what we want to build in the game..
But this is to early stage to try it now direct into the alpha.
I guess 2021/2022 we can talk about some functions of crossing Smiley
I hope this forum is not leaking.. "gg"
So at fist we need some more sales!
Any ideas to sprea this url a bit without senseless spamming ?
So how to fin coin trader thy love game startups?
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xe0c3223ae0cb8b5a47ff7f4994f5fbcde58496f8-ETH

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:59:18 AM

In my opinion, it is more fun and exciting when the airdrop is carried out in the game. By doing a simple task or the like. Yes of course you need registration in the game which requires bitcointalk UID. Which of course only accepts from the rank of full member and above. This can also be a form of own interest. Maybe that's what I can give for input.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
BuschiBuschmann (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 03:26:28 AM

... here no one is sleeping ??
... yes you are right, the real work starts NOW... And will N E V E R  ending.
But i now, after the x-mass times and the congress we have all more time,
and can give some power in the new year and real project start Smiley)
In this moment its all a bit chaos and confuse, but we love chaos++

4:20 time for a smoke and a sleep...ZzzZZZ

Vote for us meanwhile Smiley
https://www.bestcoinlist.com/ico/buschcoin-amoc/
THX
albrots

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:02:29 AM

In my opinion, it is more fun and exciting when the airdrop is carried out in the game. By doing a simple task or the like. Yes of course you need registration in the game which requires bitcointalk UID. Which of course only accepts from the rank of full member and above. This can also be a form of own interest. Maybe that's what I can give for input.

You are right, this will be a fun airdrop because it uses the game to run airdrops and get airdrop prizes from the game. Airdrop is boring now, because it has to complete a number of tasks to share on social media. Social media is still an option for promotion. But if the addition of the game is more fun and more entertained.
itos84
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 6

wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 06:12:55 AM

It would be good to tied it to a bounty campaign. Get users for your project. That is really important. Bring people that really want to try your project and just someone that just wants some free tokens. It will also help you to gather feedback for your project.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
BuschiBuschmann (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 01:03:15 AM

... Yes sounds good...

We think about a token_sales_distribution_system_with group functions and bounty actions in once...

Give us some time to think how we can do it on a acceptable middle way for all mindsets..

.. And buy some buc Wink

BuschiBuschmann (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 06:39:46 PM

... OK ..
Perhaps a combination of a Token_Sales_Distribution_System 
and an early as test adding the erc721 to the cards for "crossings" (some functions can be add later).

and combine a card collecting_pre_sale _for later free items as form from "Early Access" to the game later..
with the buschoin token sales sytem ..

but for this we can only do some thousand cards and not in fully functionally as later for the game...
we can ad in he game later to the category`s of cards a nice investors_pre_alpha category  ...

sounds nice and better as the fucking "airdrops" ??

BuschiBuschmann (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 08:04:29 AM

https://buschcoin.eu/bonus/coins/luckycoins/LuckyCoin2020.gif

https://buschcoin.eu/bonus/coins/luckycoins/LuckyCoin2020.gif

// image embed is not for gif ;(
Dickiy

Activity: 868
Merit: 461

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 08:59:54 AM

if this airdrop wants an increase in followers then I suggest to do an airdrop program like Pundix which gives an event in an application with his account on Android and contains several betting games there and he works with Enjincoin to expand the game system
BuschiBuschmann (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 12:49:10 AM

..THX  Checking ... Wink
BuschiBuschmann (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 05:12:40 PM

"OkOk"

We have a small  *BOUNTY*  ON...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5223936.0

AND

A tiny "Don`T PANIC 42"$ Social-Airdrop!!

ERC20 Drops for ERC721 ART Project.

https://www.facebook.com/NFTART

...ENJOY...
BuschiBuschmann (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 10:07:20 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 10:17:34 PM by BuschiBuschmann

Kcoin 2 days ago Updated !

Kcoin will list BUC for trading,600000 BUC will be given away!

BUC will be list on Kcoin. For this platform, the “For Kcoin Register user.

Kcoin will give away 1000 BUC ”activity will be held as follows:
Depositing Opening Hours: 2020/02/20  15:00(GMT+8)
Withdrawing Opening Hours:2020/02/24  15:00(GMT+8)
Trading Opening Hours: 2020/02/21  19:00(GMT+8)

“600000 BUC for New Registration” event will be available at 15:00(GMT+8) on 2020/02/20.
During the event, new users who register on www.kcoinpro.com can get 1000 BUC per person.
First come first served, 600000 BUC in total.

Reminder:
The event will be closed at 15:00 (GMT+8) on 2020/02/27,
and the BUC rewards will be issued to the user UID within 7 working days after the event ends;

During the event, all users who have been identified as maliciously registered may be disqualified from getting coins;
Kcoin Exchange reserves the right of final explanation of the event.          

【Risk Warning】
Risk Warning: Digital currency is a high-risk investment method. Investors should be cautious in purchasing and pay attention to investment risks.
Kcoin will select high-quality currencies, but will not be responsible for guarantees, compensation, etc. for investment activities.            

https://www.kcoinpro.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: