Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think crypto world needs...  (Read 1179 times)
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 05:14:56 PM

What is in need of Crypto now is an innovation that does not exist today. Because at the time of ICO Jaya, the same project release only aims for market listings and sell all their products to the market that makes the project die because the investors used to be just hit and run. I think we need a project that has innovations and benefits to the real world so that crypto can be in good legal and well by others.

Agree that the new project needs to bring a new business perspective on the cryptocurrency market. Nowadays many coins have the same project as the others and this will make the same coin be eliminated by the competition. By bringing new business to the cryptocurrency market, investors will try to invest in new projects and I think this is good for ICO development

Well i would not like to support ICO's anymore as there were many scams and false promises in the past. I would like to encourage more self-funded projects that are perspective and work hard day in night in order to suceed.
resulting in more and greater emergence of gains. This is the hope and desire of the Cryptocurrency world.
This situation is supported by many fans ' wishes for the many advantages to be achieved. So in the world the desired Cryptocurrency is to bring up a real well-realized project project in order to make an extraordinary profit.
No doubt that people basically join the digital coin market to make profit. If we look at the bitcoin in this aspect, it has been the best asset that helped people in improving their financial standards drastically over a short time of period. We already have the best with us and do not need new projects to give us the opportunity of gaining huge amounts. All we need to do is support bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: