Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STPT is up by 135% in the Last 2 Months  (Read 161 times)
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:53:00 PM

Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) is outperforming the market by a lot. While most of the major cryptocurrencies are slowing down and trading sideways for the last 2 weeks, STPT continues to set higher highs in a daily uptrend.

The weekly chart on Bittrex (STPT/BTC) shows an uptrend that has been confirmed. The bulls are currently trading above the 12-period EMA and they are looking to set a higher low eventually.

CryptoBriefing seems to agree, their analysis shows that STPT is bullish in the short and medium-terms.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:00:11 PM

Hmm... that is interesting. And it comes from Bittrex trading volume. I have the perception that Bittrex has the least manipulated trading volume, compared to the others like HitBTC and Kucoin. Thanks for sharing, it could be a good sign for all altcoins.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:11:52 PM

Actually I have never followed the development of this coin (STPT) but if there is a mention that this coin will be bullish in the short term I will develop it what else you say in 2 months has gone up 135% This is very interesting for me I want to know what happens in the next 1-2 months.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:12:59 PM

Hmm... that is interesting. And it comes from Bittrex trading volume. I have the perception that Bittrex has the least manipulated trading volume, compared to the others like HitBTC and Kucoin. Thanks for sharing, it could be a good sign for all altcoins.

It's hard to say which exchanges are actually faking their volume. Some of the reports by Bitwise have been greatly exaggerated, in my opinion at least. According to the current statistics and reports, Bittrex does seem to be among the ones that don't fake their volume.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 05:02:32 PM

STPT whats that? according to coinmarketcap its ANOTHER eth clone, maybe? not really sure haha
tbh, its rising dosent mean much when its so damn worthless..  150 sats? that says all it needs too
a coin worth that has too high of supply, or too low of demand, plain and simple, its a penny stock. some people love those but too bleh for me :p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:10:20 PM

but still -70% from ROI , i dont understand what that mean , up almost 135% but didn't get ROI , are the coinmarketcap give the wrong info about it ? i just curious btw.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:14:35 PM

but still -70% from ROI , i dont understand what that mean , up almost 135% but didn't get ROI , are the coinmarketcap give the wrong info about it ? i just curious btw.

If that's correct then this coin is still bad, I'm checking the graph now and it's ATH was $0.084 while its trading volume that time was over $3 million compared to the current price now which is only $0.01 and trading volume of almost $300K, maybe in short term there's an increase but let's see if this continues to rise and its volume will also rise.

Astargath (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:14:40 AM

If that's correct then this coin is still bad, I'm checking the graph now and it's ATH was $0.084 while its trading volume that time was over $3 million compared to the current price now which is only $0.01 and trading volume of almost $300K, maybe in short term there's an increase but let's see if this continues to rise and its volume will also rise.

The ATH was $0.084 back in June when the whole crypto market was in a massive bull run, that's why the volume was also so high, it's not really meaningful. The -70% ROI is also not very meaningful, other coins on CMC have similar stats, check Ontology (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ontology/) or Vechain (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vechain/) They both have negative ROI.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:40:03 AM

The ATH was $0.084 back in June when the whole crypto market was in a massive bull run, that's why the volume was also so high, it's not really meaningful. The -70% ROI is also not very meaningful, other coins on CMC have similar stats, check Ontology (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ontology/) or Vechain (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vechain/) They both have negative ROI.
Almost all of the altcoins are really down so this increase of price is really not something special the volume is still that low.
Well, if you have invested this coin, then good for you, but my opinion is that it could be manipulated or something and I don't really find a good timing to invest or to expect at this time. Well for short term return this is good but from here I am not expecting further rise as coins have struggle to be stable at the current situation.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:02:35 AM

I don't have STPT in my portfolio but I have read a few posts about it. It is nice to see an altcoin that looks legit enough gain some ground in the ranks. Although it is still far from recovering its initial price, at least it has gained some nice growth. Those who purchased STPT during the initial exchange launching are still losing and have yet to receive a good profit. Bittrex is a nice exchange with probably the least faked volume but it is sad that it also means it has a very low volume in there, at least a couple of thousand dollars.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:07:29 AM

Yeah i agree with you it's just a coin that played by the whales because the volume is too small and the price is still low compared to it's all time high which is more than 8x than this current price. So, this is high risk coin to buy even it's pumped
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:08:16 AM

Imagine when the ROI of STPT is around $0.07 and then this time it was getting an increase from $0.007 to the $0.011
But what has already mentioned by OP is ROI from the bottom price (in bitcoin term) to the current price. he is not mentioning the comparison between the current price and the ROI of STPT.
Coinmarketcap doesn't give fake information about that. What you need to understand what op means about that. it caused by OP is taking the bottom price of STPT as the floor price to determine the percentage of the pump. 

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:05:52 AM

Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) is outperforming the market by a lot. While most of the major cryptocurrencies are slowing down and trading sideways for the last 2 weeks, STPT continues to set higher highs in a daily uptrend.

The weekly chart on Bittrex (STPT/BTC) shows an uptrend that has been confirmed. The bulls are currently trading above the 12-period EMA and they are looking to set a higher low eventually.

CryptoBriefing seems to agree, their analysis shows that STPT is bullish in the short and medium-terms.

And Bitcoin is up almost 115% year to date. I wouldn't say it's outperforming the market by a lot. Sure, you may have picked up an extra 10% over investing Bitcoin, but is it really worth risking your investment in some small project that could die soon for just a 10% extra profit? Personally, I would say you're better off investing in Bitcoin. At least you know you won't be left holding a bag any time soon.
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:12:14 PM

I don't have STPT in my portfolio but I have read a few posts about it. It is nice to see an altcoin that looks legit enough gain some ground in the ranks. Although it is still far from recovering its initial price, at least it has gained some nice growth. Those who purchased STPT during the initial exchange launching are still losing and have yet to receive a good profit. Bittrex is a nice exchange with probably the least faked volume but it is sad that it also means it has a very low volume in there, at least a couple of thousand dollars.

The initial price of tokens is always really high due to being new, either way, the team running the platform is committed to the project, they wouldn't have locked their tokens for 6 more months if they wanted to just get a quick profit out of the project. They have also announced the launch of the STP Ecosystem (https://medium.com/@StandardTokenizationProtocol/introducing-the-stp-ecosystem-84491865a775), which counts with pretty big partners like Ontology, BitMax, Block72 and many others.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:20:20 AM

The initial price of tokens is always really high due to being new, either way, the team running the platform is committed to the project, they wouldn't have locked their tokens for 6 more months if they wanted to just get a quick profit out of the project. They have also announced the launch of the STP Ecosystem (https://medium.com/@StandardTokenizationProtocol/introducing-the-stp-ecosystem-84491865a775), which counts with pretty big partners like Ontology, BitMax, Block72 and many others.

But there are also a number of projects whose coin prices increased instead of decreased upon entering the market. The pattern of dumping of coins right away after the coins are listed on exchanges is an indication that there are more investors who are willing to let go of their coins with very little to no profit than investors who are willing to buy as soon as the coins are made available to the public. STPT is still more than 70% below the initial price. Token locking is very normal. Majority of projects are doing that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: