Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about investing into altcoins?  (Read 2564 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:34:46 AM

We are more focused on bitcoin than ever as most of the users wants to invest into bitcoin assuming a bull run post halving but nit many are planning to invest into altcoins, I think we need to focus on altcoins as well as there are coins like Tron, ADA and all which can pump anytime and priced extremely less as of now and even if bitcoin pumps it will have positive affect on altcoins as well so I think we should invest into reputed altcoins as well.
yeah i admit that i am more focus in Bitcoin because i know that without a movement from bitcoin for sure nothing will happen to alt so my Investment priority is bitcoin.

but i am also having some altcoins and i trusted them for months now(of course because of the dumping lol)and i believe that most of us here (if not all) has also altcoins in their possessions .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:38:53 AM

different strategy, funds for bitcoin is better to stay focused on one goal only, if mixed with both of them will still reduce the assets owned by traders, it is not good if BTC conditions go down. The capital strategy for altcoin must be separate, or you can use altcoin trading mode using tether or bnb pair. Assuming that the bullrun is still next year, we must still have a plan that is in accordance with the conditions this month.

Altcoins can be an alternative ways on earning profit second to bitcoin. Like ethereum, we can always earn from trading and holding because it's one of the promising altcoins same with bnb. So by now, if you think bitcoin was still struggling to increase we always have the best options to have those promising coins that's active at the exchange markets.

I don't think ETH is good for earning by trading since the price is not so agile and it's hard to get profits from ETH by daytrading.
Earning money by daytrade is better to trade with coins with not so big volume, so the price must be more agile and we could learn more profits and don't forget to set a stop loss in everytrade.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:51:43 AM

different strategy, funds for bitcoin is better to stay focused on one goal only, if mixed with both of them will still reduce the assets owned by traders, it is not good if BTC conditions go down. The capital strategy for altcoin must be separate, or you can use altcoin trading mode using tether or bnb pair. Assuming that the bullrun is still next year, we must still have a plan that is in accordance with the conditions this month.

Altcoins can be an alternative ways on earning profit second to bitcoin. Like ethereum, we can always earn from trading and holding because it's one of the promising altcoins same with bnb. So by now, if you think bitcoin was still struggling to increase we always have the best options to have those promising coins that's active at the exchange markets.

I don't think ETH is good for earning by trading since the price is not so agile and it's hard to get profits from ETH by daytrading.
Earning money by daytrade is better to trade with coins with not so big volume, so the price must be more agile and we could learn more profits and don't forget to set a stop loss in everytrade.

Well majority of the coins today aren't moving the way day traders would like. Profit may be very slow  for any altcoin. Of course, when we talking about investing in alts, then you have to be looking at a long term goal, not just daytrade profits. Ether has a pretty secure future already and it just may take some time before holders get their wait's worth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:31:41 AM

It's likely that many people have been investing in altcoin for a long time because the red market situation has been going on for quite some time now, I have held several major altcoins for quite some time now and for now the one that moves significantly to investing is indeed bitcoin
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:08:58 AM

If you are a long term traders and that answer yes if ethereum is not so volatile. that can't bring a good market condition to generate profit while traders are putting volatility as the main aspect.
the daytrade must focus to get a big liquidity. any altcoins that placed below top 10 cmc are really suitable to be used for daily trade.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:41:29 AM

I already made an investment in bitcoin. I have also made investments in altcoin, currently only in xrp and litecoin, not long-term investment types because of the xrp and litecoin I often use for gambling capital but I don't use them all because the purpose is for investment, only part of it I use for gambling capital. I also have a plan to buy another altcoin but that later.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:44:39 AM

I already made an investment in bitcoin. I have also made investments in altcoin, currently only in xrp and litecoin, not long-term investment types because of the xrp and litecoin I often use for gambling capital but I don't use them all because the purpose is for investment, only part of it I use for gambling capital. I also have a plan to buy another altcoin but that later.

Right now is the best time for altcoin investment because most of them are having a bleeding price which is really cheap compared to their all time high. I'm sure in years those alts will comeback and pass it's all time high price, all we need is just patient and keep collecting as much as we can
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:56:26 AM

We are more focused on bitcoin than ever as most of the users wants to invest into bitcoin assuming a bull run post halving but nit many are planning to invest into altcoins, I think we need to focus on altcoins as well as there are coins like Tron, ADA and all which can pump anytime and priced extremely less as of now and even if bitcoin pumps it will have positive affect on altcoins as well so I think we should invest into reputed altcoins as well.
If you're planning to invest in altcoins this is the right timing to buy since majority of alts are in cheaper price. However due to the long bearish trend some investors are hesitant to invest and only focus in btc especially btc halving is few months away.

I believe alts are still profitable and its wise to have a well-established coins in our crypto portfolio.

Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:18:04 PM

~snip~

Well majority of the coins today aren't moving the way day traders would like. Profit may be very slow  for any altcoin. Of course, when we talking about investing in alts, then you have to be looking at a long term goal, not just daytrade profits. Ether has a pretty secure future already and it just may take some time before holders get their wait's worth.
low marketcap, bearish maket are the reason why we should do short term trading, not long term trading
no wonder why many people prefer to short trading in altcoins

long term trading in this time isn't worth, many coins tend to go down
we will have high possibility to get lose.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:42:54 PM

What do you mean by trading coins that are not having big volume, if you are going with that concept then you end up trading coins that are full of shit and the risk you are taking is huge as many of these projects are created to pump and dump and make sure you do not end up becoming the bag holder when you are dealing with projects that has low volume. I have not invested in altcoins for the past two years because i am holding majority of the coins and i am looking forward for another rally to cash out everything.
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:18:46 PM

Almost every coin is down right now and if you are thinking for long term investment then it's not very risky to buy Altcoin at the current price. But one need to be patient as the next bull run may start next week or next year or next to next year. I am gathering altcoins of my choice at the current price. You go and choose yours after doing some research. I never suggest any coin.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:34:19 PM

Honestly, I don’t think buying altcoin is of much use rather invest in bitcoin only. The reason is that the price of altcoins are closely linked with bitcoin and goes up only if bitcoin goes up and vice versa. So why taking risk of investing in coins we are not confident of. Bitcoin at least is a trusted coin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:38:26 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency where I invested my money and until now I have bitcoin in my wallet. Ripple (xrp) is one of the good altcoins where you can invest your money. Aside from being cheap and affordable to buy it is also good for short and long term investment. For me, why not try to stop using your earning or extra money in playing gambling but instead try to add it to your investment which is a more good idea. Investing in altcoins still advisable especially if you going to invest in good altcoin just like what you said which is xrp and litecoin and I want to add some good altcoin which is BNB and ETH.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:19:22 PM

Almost every coin is down right now and if you are thinking for long term investment then it's not very risky to buy Altcoin at the current price. But one need to be patient as the next bull run may start next week or next year or next to next year. I am gathering altcoins of my choice at the current price. You go and choose yours after doing some research. I never suggest any coin.

If we see altcoins go down, that the normal behavior of cryptocurrency so we can't prevent that to happen. Many holder will panic once it go down, it made us all panic. We maybe disappointed with the current recession but eventually we will survive in most certain cases. Suggesting any coins isn't a certain actions, because it was really unpredictable due to volatility of the market value. Much better if we just observe and enjoy before bullrun happens.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1170

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:22:41 PM

What did you wait for until now? Prices to grow or drop? Waiting for prices to drop and then to buy is awesome strategy, its even better when everything goes as planned, but in trading that rarely happen.
Investing for a long run is something different, why its matter did you buy at dollar or dollar and 5 cents, or something around if you plan to hold for years! If your exit point is at x100 you need to be patient with your investment and let it go for years.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:27:17 PM

It just because altcoins aren't so much profitable, unlike Bitcoin. If we could compare them (Bitcoin and Altcoins), altcoins are at very slow recovery forcing some investors to sacrifice their holding and put into Bitcoin. Practically speaking, Bitcoin offer such gaining potentiality which it might be hard to acquire when we are just investing altcoins during this hard time of crypto. It (maybe) people could consider this once the market is in bullish just like they did before.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:50:43 PM

Right now is the best time for altcoin investment because most of them are having a bleeding price which is really cheap compared to their all time high. I'm sure in years those alts will comeback and pass it's all time high price, all we need is just patient and keep collecting as much as we can
Indeed this times is a perfect time for us to buy and invest money on good altcoins because if the high chace of getting a good amount of profit next year because of the halving but i think we should set a certain coin that we'll use if we are gambling and let those other altcoins to be just hold, well for me that's what i'm doing i am just using a single coin that i can use and spent here inside the crypto world like gambling and the others are kept and hold till price pumped happens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
topbitcoin

Activity: 1610
Merit: 689

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:20:12 PM

Indeed this times is a perfect time for us to buy and invest money on good altcoins because if the high chace of getting a good amount of profit next year because of the halving but i think we should set a certain coin that we'll use if we are gambling and let those other altcoins to be just hold, well for me that's what i'm doing i am just using a single coin that i can use and spent here inside the crypto world like gambling and the others are kept and hold till price pumped happens.
As long people make sure to pick right altcoin maybe nothing to worry about it. If me i will focus on it because not altcoin will pumped follow bitcoin price. And for altcoin itself almost like bitcoin which no one actually know when the price will be. Like what you said, maybe coin that can be spent or maybe have product will good to pick.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:53:05 PM

What did you wait for until now? Prices to grow or drop? Waiting for prices to drop and then to buy is awesome strategy, its even better when everything goes as planned, but in trading that rarely happen.
Investing for a long run is something different, why its matter did you buy at dollar or dollar and 5 cents, or something around if you plan to hold for years! If your exit point is at x100 you need to be patient with your investment and let it go for years.

maybe because of a doubt and maybe there are also other factors that we must respect each others views but indeed, waiting longer just to buy it will only waste time and will not get anything because the price will be very active to go up and down so when the price has gone down for a few days then it becomes a signal for us to buy and however prices will definitely increase after that event

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:12:31 PM

Everyone is free to have his preference for investing in altcoins. Even I, invested in altcoins but I choose the best that I can. I've got ETH and thinking of adding more of it but I use to avoid those known reputed altcoins by others but for me, they are no good.
Every top altcoins has fans and investors but not all of them are worth to invest, just saying.
Yes, it is very good to grab more ETH coins because we are seeing some complete downturn in the market and this will surely help the ETH to hold it in the long term, whenever the price drops, it is very good grab the ETH coins and it will surely help us to hold it in the long term.
For a reputed altcoin, if the price goes down and you think that it's one of the kind altcoin that's very good and has the potential to grow, buy it if the price goes down.
The strategy is perfect if you are looking to the market and long term. You need to have standards, simple as that.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████