Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hide my money from my country 2  (Read 312 times)
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 09:10:59 AM

1. For my use, do you recommend to use Trezor or Ledger. I know they both good but I just want to make sure. Is there any deal or coupons?

2. As I understood, when using a hard wallet, I won't have to worry about KYC. So in such situation, will you still recommend me to use the DAI coin? or the others that more trusted and reliable like USDC, PAX..

I suggested you use Ledger, but you need to observe by yourself. I don't know what coupons will be available so you can get a cheap price.

I recommend you to have USDT, USDC if you don't want to be afraid of the volatility, so you will see that your funds are not changed many times, but you won't have a chance to increase your fiat or bitcoin if you don't have altcoin because altcoin will have time to grow, but that is up to you.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 09:18:11 AM

Hey guys, I never expected to get so much help this fast. So thank you, I considered every one of your suggestions and decided to save both bitcoin and stablecoins for the benefits of each coin with a hard cold wallet.

So now I need a final advise.
1. For my use, do you recommend to use Trezor or Ledger. I know they both good but I just want to make sure. Is there any deal or coupons?

2. As I understood, when using a hard wallet, I won't have to worry about KYC. So in such situation, will you still recommend me to use the DAI coin? or the others that more trusted and reliable like USDC, PAX..

Thanks again.
Trezor and legder are both good but they are physical wallet meaning once an eye is set on it people will know what you are into, this might sound impossible but i prefer offline wallet like paper wallet, you can keep your recovery seed in your head like i did and i cramp the words on a steel too

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: