Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bounty Journey in 2019! Bought an expensive Bike Yamaha FZS V3!  (Read 489 times)
pacman7331 (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:20:45 PM

This thread is for motivation purposes for them who are afraid about bounties and who are being hopeless.

Lots of people kept saying bounty has no future, all bounties are scams, bounty rewards are tiny and so much negative talks. They said the truth but they ignored the positive side of the present bounty!

You can't expect a good amount of rewards from a very bounty campaign like 2017! Do 20-30 bounties, you will get good rewards from 5-6 projects and other rewards will be average and some won't pay you! But in these 5-6 good rewards will cover your all expectations. Remember the MB8 Coin reward, Mitx Reward or even the very recent Tokoin Ambassador rewards! All were very high and that money was enough to spend the next 2-3 years easily.
I bought a Yamaha FZS V3 bike which cost almost 3500 USD in our country. All money came from the bounty. You know what, I bought the bike in May! And later we got campaigns like Tokoin, Sero and some others.

Now, tell me, you want to quit bounty? For what? Have you any better option to make money in crypto or online?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:30:25 PM

If actually you bought a bike worth 3500$ with your bounty rewards, then it's really encouraging. But saying rewards gotten from MITX, Tokoin and the likes can sustain you for 2 to 3 years sounds more like a hyperbole. I do think sometimes very good reward gotten from bounty is all about grace and not how well you did your research, even  though it's very essential to do proper due diligence before embarking on any bounty task.  My reason is because some bounties we expect much from end up being crappie. Well thanks very much for your encouragement, It gives hope especially to those who are on the verge of giving up already. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:33:58 PM

It's encouraging to see posts like this, but you have to admit that projects that gives the kind of rewards that you mention are few and far between, I personally didn't join any of those bounties because I seem to be busy with something offline at those moments, as for MITX, I just didn't have the interest to join and though I ended up regretting that decision.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:38:32 PM

This is awesome mate, hard work pays well. I stopped doing crypto things, and after a long gap, I am back in crypto and doing signature and managing social accounts to do typical bounties. I believe if I work hard, I will earn rewards like you! My friends did the Mb8Coin, I never thought it is possible to earn such huge money from bounties. Congrats on your new bike, ride safe!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:35:44 PM

This can be a good motivation to complaining society. But do you think motivation is enough? Because a person who is uninformed and inexperienced can only find good bounty with luck.

IMO, if you think you are successful in this regard, share your bounties with other friends from now on. Thus they can find what they want, just like you. So you can help most friends by solving this problem.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:41:48 PM

I think your information is not the total picture, if you have reward of $3500 from bounty, then tell us the type of bounties you get that kind of money from. Is it signature, social, telegram, or translation. We all know that not everyone can be a translator and even the content bounty. A more information on this would be great

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 09:59:51 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2019, 10:53:21 PM by nikki4

Social hunters never quit bounty campaign if they found this thread. This is your results that you did good work in bounty research. Share your options about campaign for new hunters. But I think the best rewards was "Thinkcoin" campaign this year for signature campaign, almost 20K USD.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:04:07 PM

Why I didn´t participate in these projects: MB8 Coin reward, Mitx what have you mentioned? I know the answer because when you look at MB8Coin website, it looks very unprofessional, so how they can be so successful? And MITX was only airdrop if I remember it correctly..  Roll Eyes

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:15:18 PM

Do you have any reward from signature? Because in last 1.5 years I can't earn single rewards. MB8COIN paid huge rewards to hunters in this year, but they didn't have signature campaign even didn't have in Coinhe campaign. Coinhe also paid huge rewards to social hunters. But congratulations for your success history.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3472

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:21:01 PM

This thread is for motivation purposes for them who are afraid about bounties and who are being hopeless.

Lots of people kept saying bounty has no future, all bounties are scams, bounty rewards are tiny and so much negative talks. They said the truth but they ignored the positive side of the present bounty!

You can't expect a good amount of rewards from a very bounty campaign like 2017! Do 20-30 bounties, you will get good rewards from 5-6 projects and other rewards will be average and some won't pay you! But in these 5-6 good rewards will cover your all expectations. Remember the MB8 Coin reward, Mitx Reward or even the very recent Tokoin Ambassador rewards! All were very high and that money was enough to spend the next 2-3 years easily.
I bought a Yamaha FZS V3 bike which cost almost 3500 USD in our country. All money came from the bounty. You know what, I bought the bike in May! And later we got campaigns like Tokoin, Sero and some others.

Now, tell me, you want to quit bounty? For what? Have you any better option to make money in crypto or online?

How many hours have you spent each day for these bounties?
Total earnings /divide/ hours spent = probably a "normal" job will pay more ....

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:34:10 PM

-
Very happy to hear that you made decent earnings.If you think that you have the ability to catch/find good and promising bounties, I suggest that you make your website/group where you share your findings,this will bring you even more earnings in case the bounties are successful! Finding good projects nowadays is hard especially for newcomers,the community definetely needs people like you.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:55:09 PM

Thank you for the words of encouragement. This kind of motivational speech is particularly the reason why a lot of noobs who are adamant to learning flood bounty and crypto in search of their own money for Yahama. While I am not condemning the post, I am also suggesting we do more of crypto education than show boating
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:06:02 PM

wow you did 20-30 bounties in this year? for me i can't do that like you because i'm busy with my RL
but how do you manage to do that bounties and what the criteria for you to join a bounty?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:53:42 AM

Usually 1 bounty campaign especially signature which have higher reward beside translator need more than 1 month to do. Maybe what can we do with 20-30 bounties is translation campaign which have a lot of participants already, or maybe video, blog social media which i think the rewards will be a little (Correct me if i am wrong) but that is what i see on bitcointalk. Don't know if there are other else bounty that can give big rewards. By the way congratulation for your earning in this year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:06:20 AM

I can say that 2019 was also a good year for me as regards the amount I made from bounties. But we can't take away the fact that bounties are not as lucrative as it was in the past and not everyone is opportune to join the best paying bounties. As a bounty hunter, one needs to strive to join many more bounties so as to benefit from the best paying ones.
pacman7331 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:24:40 AM

Usually 1 bounty campaign especially signature which have higher reward beside translator need more than 1 month to do. Maybe what can we do with 20-30 bounties is translation campaign which have a lot of participants already, or maybe video, blog social media which i think the rewards will be a little (Correct me if i am wrong) but that is what i see on bitcointalk. Don't know if there are other else bounty that can give big rewards. By the way congratulation for your earning in this year.

Actually, bounty job is not easy anymore like before. People earned thousands of dollars only by making some tweets in 2017. I know some people who made over 12K USD from the Datum bounty only doing the facebook and tweeter campaigns!
At this current time, if you make good rewards from bounties, you can't do only signature or social, you need to do social, Reddit, content too. Whoever did these in Tokoin bounty earned thousands of dollars. Yes, some project held bounties outside of Bitcointalk like Mitx, a reward of a lifetime! Blockburn, Tokoin ambassador program and many were held in medium or a private group mate. Only the signature is not a solution anymore to earn good money.

pacman7331 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:47:24 AM
Merited by Ferris419 (1)

I can say that 2019 was also a good year for me as regards the amount I made from bounties. But we can't take away the fact that bounties are not as lucrative as it was in the past and not everyone is opportune to join the best paying bounties. As a bounty hunter, one needs to strive to join many more bounties so as to benefit from the best paying ones.

I agree with you, but you have to notice that the whole crypto world is not lucrative like before, right? Then why people want a lucrative situation in bounties? Still, some great projects are paying huge money to its supporters. One thing is, seasonal bounty hunters won't make good money anymore! Only a dedicated and regular bounty hunter will make it happen.

pacman7331 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:13:12 PM

How many hours have you spent each day for these bounties?
Total earnings /divide/ hours spent = probably a "normal" job will pay more ....

My father and mother both are doing high-class jobs in our country, I earned better money by spending time on bounties. I did not spend much time, my foreign friends did, as they earned almost double money than me from these typical bounties. Therefore I am a student, I have to read hard to pass in exams, so, I did not take bounties as a hard job, I like freedom. I hope you get my pint. Good bounties are still there, you have to research hard to find it, many people thought Zeux and Mitx bounties are fake, or scam, I did not. So, they clicked for me.

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:24:00 PM

last 2017 bull run i bought a suzuki raider 150fi that cost 2200$ and later 2018 i sold it  for around 1500$ because of emergency cause i havent earned from bounty since 2018 up to now i have no option but to sell my bike.

Raflesia

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 02:15:57 PM

last 2017 bull run i bought a suzuki raider 150fi that cost 2200$ and later 2018 i sold it  for around 1500$ because of emergency cause i havent earned from bounty since 2018 up to now i have no option but to sell my bike.

That was the best bounty in 2017 at that time when I joined the Utrust bounty campaign when I participated in my blog at $ 1500. This was the biggest reward in my opinion, as long as I joined the bounty in 2017 I got my dream home even though it was not that much It is important to succeed and it is all from the bounty, so from now on I still continue to join the bounty.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███