Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good advice for every traders.  (Read 3597 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 11:42:50 AM

The best advice to try to business is to find out and gain knowledge about business we've to figure consistent with the plan there's no risk in doing business.
Really? The last time i checked everything businesses/investment have it own risk involving and some plan also failed, my plan this year was to increase my computer skills so i can make an impact in crypto scheme but i can't do it now due to the pandemic.

Do something new a day make some changes in your lifestyle and keep your brain active rather than falling behind in fear.
Fear is the greatest enemy of success in very investment but it doing something new a day without successful execute one and finalize the result before moving to another is not advisable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 11:24:30 PM

It is very difficult for things to go exactly as you think because I have been in this market for a long time and until now, I still have a lot of big risks in investing. I think that just having a clear plan at the beginning of trading is enough and needing a backup plan when the market suddenly has a big adjustment. Every investor's decision will affect your current assets so try to try.
It is indeed very difficult to carry out the plan of walking exactly as we think. But trying to stay on the track is a safe choice. The problem is that our mental or psychological readiness will still be affected. Regardless of the novice trader or professional trader, mental readiness will be the most difficult to handle.
plans and strategies that are well designed will be damaged by a state of psychology that is not ready.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:36:04 AM

It is indeed very difficult to carry out the plan of walking exactly as we think. But trying to stay on the track is a safe choice. The problem is that our mental or psychological readiness will still be affected.
Emotions needs to be settled at it's best, if you have good control and you really after with your success, controlling your emotion is achievable.

Regardless of the novice trader or professional trader, mental readiness will be the most difficult to handle.
Indeed, you are the only one who can suppress this emotion and once you did it right, it will be more easy to you to keep moving forward.

plans and strategies that are well designed will be damaged by a state of psychology that is not ready.
Better to practice and never to stop learning how to adjust in every situations that you encounter.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 05:23:52 PM

Better to practice and never to stop learning how to adjust in every situations that you encounter.
Continue to learn and correct mistakes that have been made so that they are not repeated again is something that must be done. Adjusting to any situation will be very helpful. the only way to practice psychology is to do hands-on practice. Feelings and thoughts must also be calm and there is no burden whatsoever.
Indeed, it is very difficult to achieve that calm, sometimes greed also makes everything destroyed.
I realize that controlling trade psychology is very difficult, but can be controlled by continuing to practice.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:15:30 PM

Continue to learn and correct mistakes that have been made so that they are not repeated again is something that must be done. Adjusting to any situation will be very helpful. the only way to practice psychology is to do hands-on practice. Feelings and thoughts must also be calm and there is no burden whatsoever.
Indeed, it is very difficult to achieve that calm, sometimes greed also makes everything destroyed.
I realize that controlling trade psychology is very difficult, but can be controlled by continuing to practice.

Isn't this something that we can apply on everything we do!? With more practice and more learning we can be better
with time. But before we get better we can lose some money, and we can think of it as paying a school.
   AakZaki it's difficult to achieve calm, when we deal with money it's even harder. We always think about loses and profit,
and that confuse us and we make mistakes. It's why I chose long-term investing over trading, it's more peaceful, and can be
profitable as well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Carry_Copper

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 02:27:58 PM

Hey Wink I'm here to ask you for some advice. Recently I've been holding BTC and now I've sold it. Wanna know which alts are more profitable in your opinion at this moment?
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:57:50 AM

You may have a good trading logic , and you always earning money from the market , but you are still afraid of lossing, am i right?

1. make sure you are believe in your trading logic

I guess it is not always the best choice to always believe in your trading logic.
Sometimes you need to be open about new knowledge that you might have during and after any trades. If you found out some flaws about your logic, then better to accept some new ones.
Do not be stucked of what you are believing from the very beginning, unless you continuously prooving to yourself that the logic is positive and working.
But confidence is a must on trading. Believe your logic if you are confident.
Base your logic from statistical analytics tho.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:09:08 AM

Hey Wink I'm here to ask you for some advice. Recently I've been holding BTC and now I've sold it. Wanna know which alts are more profitable in your opinion at this moment?
Are you a newbie in trading? If yes, but high market cap coin such as $link $bnb $eth, but if you got trading skills you can look out for some small or midcap coin in binance exchange such as $knc $algo and some couple others, always ensure to DYOR

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 06:19:40 AM

Are you a newbie in trading? If yes, but high market cap coin such as $link $bnb $eth, but if you got trading skills you can look out for some small or midcap coin in binance exchange such as $knc $algo and some couple others, always ensure to DYOR

Carry_Copper I hope you didn't sell your entire balance in Bitcoins, you should keep some amount for future. It's good to
have alt-coins, but first pay attention on top coins, later you can start adding alt-coins, but don't deduct from existing amount
try to work more and to find money for investing.
   Leo I have all those coins you mentioned for long-term holding. I would like to have them more and I am working on that!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cryptoababe

Activity: 708
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:21:31 PM

1. make sure you are believe in your trading logic
2. record the reason when you open trade
3. take profit and stop loss strictly
4. back to the records when you close trade, and think why you are earning or lossing
5. according to the records , if you find something wrong with your trading logic, fix it

I've been practicing the 2nd to the 5th one and to be honest, I've been making profit so far. What I've learnt from this post is believing in one's trading logic which I think I've never taking into practice and this have been making me make small profit because I cancel limit orders at times and after closing it, I always wish I had left it there. I hardly believe in my logic and I use to know if I had been using that logic, it will be working out fine for me.. This is a very good advice for traders.
simmonjoshua

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:45:34 PM

A first advice to any trader is to choose a right broker and then right strategies. A broker determines your half of the profits. You will surely loose out if you have a broker with high trading cost such as high spreads. A broker that provides excellent service should be the option. Second, a right strategy, a strategy that works for you. Another advice is to be patient.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:48:02 PM

The above peice of information are very good. Most traders failed because they lack trading integrity. Doing what is right nomatter the situation of the market according to your master plan which makes you to enter into the trade in the first place

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:38:09 AM

Every traders have different strategy and we need each other like giving advice and sharing of what we learned from our experienced before so the newbie traders can be aware so they did not do that is they have bad happened to us before .

It will helps them to prevent those passed mistakes that we encounter when we
are all still a newcomer.
Helping by sharing those experiences will open their minds to explore more from
this venue of investment.

Advice is really good because it will increase the probability for the trader to earn profit not to lose because they know they do and what is they need to avoid.

In many point, advises and personal experiences are good basis when some new
comers begins to trade.
Living with the information it will lead them to a much better patterns to follow
and succeed from this market.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:55:44 AM

The above peice of information are very good. Most traders failed because they lack trading integrity. Doing what is right nomatter the situation of the market according to your master plan which makes you to enter into the trade in the first place

I accept as true with you being honest advice for traders to figure consistent with plan Working without planning may be a waste of your time it's very easy to realize success if you're employed consistent with the plan  

but its possible to start working without a plan  ? thats confusing and you could get lost while most that i see is that they knew how to work themselve to keep going.  it means that they have thier plans too and it can be a perfect or imperfect plan . people that doesnt have a plan can realize or candream of sucess too even without doing anything but thats not good   .  better if we plan and work hard first , dont mind the success because itl only make your way rough .  success can come in the end and that is the best feeling .
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 02:24:20 PM

These are some pretty good "rules" to go by when "trading' but the truth is that most people currently trading, shouldn't be.  Trading any sort of financial asset is a risky play and only until you have you short/mid/long term financial in place, should you consider doing short term trading.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 02:36:15 PM

You're right, as a trader ensure to strictly follow your master plans; not to get into the wrong hands during execution. Many traders had fall short of this and many had ended up bad. If you're to stop your loss kindly do when the time comes, when you define your percentage profit don't exceed your defined rules, integrity matters alots in cryptocurrency trade.

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 05:49:47 PM

A first advice to any trader is to choose a right broker and then right strategies. A broker determines your half of the profits. You will surely loose out if you have a broker with high trading cost such as high spreads. A broker that provides excellent service should be the option. Second, a right strategy, a strategy that works for you. Another advice is to be patient.

Not only that, the right strategy is very dependent on your personality as a person, it is easy to think that holding your coins for the long term is a very profitable strategy, and it is, but what if you are a person with very little patience? In this case trying to hold your coins for years or even decades is not really the best option for you and you will need to find another way to make money in the markets, maybe for that person day trading can be a better option that will suit his personality way better than holding for the long term.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:36:05 PM

Not only that, the right strategy is very dependent on your personality as a person, it is easy to think that holding your coins for the long term is a very profitable strategy, and it is, but what if you are a person with very little patience? In this case trying to hold your coins for years or even decades is not really the best option for you and you will need to find another way to make money in the markets, maybe for that person day trading can be a better option that will suit his personality way better than holding for the long term.

To have personalized strategy is very important and not only because of the personality of each of us. We all have our short term and long term goals and it's very important to follow that so that we put our efforts in that direction. That will also define if for that goal is better trading and what kind of trading or maybe just holding. I find that having vision and a plan is very important.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 07:40:45 PM

You're right, as a trader ensure to strictly follow your master plans; not to get into the wrong hands during execution. Many traders had fall short of this and many had ended up bad. If you're to stop your loss kindly do when the time comes, when you define your percentage profit don't exceed your defined rules, integrity matters alots in cryptocurrency trade.

This fluctuations that always showed inside the market needs to be on your master plan, knowing or expecting that there's  a sway that will take
place would help you to stay focused with your original plan.

Wise traders keep things accordingly, plans are intact and it will not do any executions without seeing the value of their decisions under the same
strategy.
nelson4lov

Activity: 2072
Merit: 793

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:22:16 PM

To have personalized strategy is very important and not only because of the personality of each of us. We all have our short term and long term goals and it's very important to follow that so that we put our efforts in that direction. That will also define if for that goal is better trading and what kind of trading or maybe just holding. I find that having vision and a plan is very important.

The importance of having a personal trading system cannot be over emphasized. Often times, I've seen people make trades without having a plan, system or even documenting their trades. These are the little things we do that matters a lot. Earlier on when I started trading, I did so without a system. worst,  I wasn't managing my risks or documenting my wins and losses. It didn't take long for me to realized that I've been doing it wrongly.

For instance, documenting my trades allows me to:
- Identify pitfalls and areas where I'm lacking. This way I can focus on my weaknesses.
- Keep track of my trading performance
- And more.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████