Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FLAT MARS  (Read 1334 times)
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1512

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:49:28 AM
Merited by Balthazar (1)

We can no longer hide from the truth. The Flat Earth Society was created by the government to distract from the fact that mars is flat. The moon is also flat and no one can tell me otherwise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:09:37 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 11:04:27 AM by notbatman

@TECSHARE,

Gatekeep much you sack of doorknobs? The fluid atmosphere is between the observer and mars, this my point you faggit and it's all relatively in focus. The atmosphere is classified as a fluid and the refraction would not be articulated if the camera was out of focus.

Also, in your example do you think it's possible to document the refraction above a candle on video if the camera is out of focus?

The P1000 rips all the Jesuit astronomers and liars at NASA a new asshole when you point it at the night sky;  the stars and planets are not what we're being told and shown.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 11:45:28 AM

@TECSHARE,

Gatekeep much you sack of doorknobs? The fluid atmosphere is between the observer and mars, this my point you faggit and it's all relatively in focus. The atmosphere is classified as a fluid and the refraction would not be articulated if the camera was out of focus.

Also, in your example do you think it's possible to document the refraction above a candle on video if the camera is out of focus?

The P1000 rips all the Jesuit astronomers and liars at NASA a new asshole when you point it at the night sky;  the stars and planets are not what we're being told and shown.

While I certainly do appreciate your enthusiasm for not automatically believing what you are told, I must say I usually avoid interaction with you because this enthusiasm in some people such as your self can reach pathological proportions and makes any kind of rational discussion impossible.

That said, the gaseous atmosphere does in fact have fluid dynamic properties, which was my point.

here is a technical description of the phenomenon: https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/238789/the-refraction-through-hot-air-around-a-candle-flame

Here is a video of the effect refracting laser light: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsyPVevDcJc

If that is not enough for you well too bad, you will have to excuse me I have gates to keep apparently.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:25:57 PM

Mars has rim and hexagon core, it looks like a coin:

The image is for the most part in focus and this is not the camera aperture.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 12:35:49 PM

Take this, Globalists Green Mans!

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:44:54 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 02:07:02 PM by notbatman

^^^ Don't be fooled by the green man, Mars is a 3,000 foot wide disc of electrical plasma.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1362

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:55:40 PM

We can see that Mars isn't flat. All we need is a mat and some flares.

Mat Flar[e]s.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:55:37 PM

Ignoring lunatics and trolls, and assuming that some people genuinely do believe that Earth is flat, Mars is flat, everything we can see is flat - what about the phases of the moon? We can see with the naked eye how sunlight strikes different parts of the sphere.

What is the flat-Earthist explanation for this? Do they think the flat-moon is shaped like a contact lens?

Well, if that's true, then how come the New Moon isn't associated with ANY of the below symptoms?

"
10 Normal Symptoms for New Moon Viewers
Here are 10 normal symptoms for new moon viewers as they adjust to the lens-shaped moon -

Moon Movement

If it feels like the moon is moving, that is what is supposed to happen. There is a natural fluid flow in the moon and the lens-shape needs to permit it.

Minor Irritation

The first couple of times a new viewer looks at the lens-shaped moon, they will say they can "feel" the moon. It takes a bit of time for the eye to accept the moon because it is a medical device. Any feelings of discomfort should ease away in 15 minutes.

Tearing

Moon viewers will tear up when they look at the lens-shaped moon with their eye. It's totally normal and once adapted to the lens-shape, the tears will stop.

Light Sensitivity

New viewers will sometimes note sensitivity to bright lights. Such as the moon. Like other symptoms on this list, this should go away with moon adaptation.

Burning

This symptom is cause for concern for a lot of New Moon viewers. Rightfully so, a burning sensation in your moon is alarming. What it signals is that the moon is dry and needs moisture. Moon drops will do the trick and re-lubricate the lens-shaped moon by pooling in its dish-like underside.

Blurring

The New Moon is supposed to clear up vision, not blur it. If the moon is making a new viewer see things blurry it typically means there are a lot of tears generated or there are oils on the moon. Using solution to clean the moon and reinserting it will clear up the vision. If the problem persists, call your moon doctor.

Dislodged Moon

The moon will seldomly either go "off-center" or lift off from the night sky. If this rare occurrence happens, a simple blink will reposition the moon.

Excessive Blinking

This symptom is actually beneficial to the moon. Full, complete blinks when the moon is first inserted will keep the lens-shape comfortable.

Red Eyes

This symptom is fairly common with the burning. Basically, the moon is dry if this is a mild case. Some saline solution moon drops should do the trick.

Itchy Moon

This symptom usually comes paired with red eyes. Moon drops should sooth the moon. If it still feels itchy even at a distance of 384,000km then you need urgent psychiatric attention.
"

https://www.4greatvision.com/10-normal-symptoms-for-new-contact-lens-wearers/

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 02:40:22 PM

snip<lunacy>snip

Off topic, get back to your own part of the solar system. That's definitely flat.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:16:17 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 05:40:51 PM by notbatman

@Cnut237,

The moon is evenly lit.

The moon is a 32 mile wide disc of sonoluminescent electrical plasma in an upper atmospheric plane.

The image of the moon is reflected off of a concave mirror creating a projected hologram. The mirror is a golden glass-like oxide layer on a nickel-iron composite steel dome that covers the earth; the firmament.

edit:

Miles are in Nautical Miles.

1 minute = 1 nautical mile.

Mars is projected like the moon, it's [mars] angular size is 25.1 seconds.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 02:39:33 PM

@Cnut237,

The moon is evenly lit.

The moon is a 32 mile wide disc of sonoluminescent electrical plasma in an upper atmospheric plane.

The image of the moon is reflected off of a concave mirror creating a projected hologram. The mirror is a golden glass-like oxide layer on a nickel-iron composite steel dome that covers the earth; the firmament.

edit:

Miles are in Nautical Miles.

1 minute = 1 nautical mile.

Mars is projected like the moon, it's [mars] angular size is 25.1 seconds.

You are so silly. If the moon were a "sonoluminescent electrical plasma," and the image of the moon is "a projected hologram," who has had this hologram technology for the thousands of years that the moon has existed? And how do you know it about who has the technology?

Flat Mars is due to the limitations of the eye to see anything other than a flatness in everything. That's why we have instrumentation to see things that the eye is too limited to see. But, I commend you for bringing your head out of the sand long enough to see that there are such things as the moon and Mars.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
GideonGono

Activity: 1960
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 04:19:36 PM

There are a lot of topic about outer space and everybody should have a theory about everything about the thing that no one knows. They can easily invent a word without a proof also they can create a fake proof just for them to be the center of attention.

For mars, I don't believe on that because there are a lot of proofs by a lot of scientist about that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:25:19 AM

FLAT MARS

I am totally sure that Mars is hollow same as Earth. Why should be any different?  Mars and Earth are part of same solar system.  And when you have a hollow Mars, it cant be flat. Where you saw any hollow object that is flat. Please.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:46:34 AM

FLAT MARS

I am totally sure that Mars is hollow same as Earth. Why should be any different?  Mars and Earth are part of same solar system.  And when you have a hollow Mars, it cant be flat. Where you saw any hollow object that is flat. Please.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=hole+shot+in+a+coin&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images

Cool

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:44:29 PM

Previously I mocked this thread, but now I have come to my senses. I took a photo of Mars this morning (below), and it is indeed flat. You can even see the crust around the edge to keep all the butter and syrup martian rocks from falling off.

o_e_l_e_o
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18493

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:21:40 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

I took a photo of Mars this morning (below)
Is that not a photo of Creptune? Or is it Mercrepey?

Sorry, not sorry.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 02:02:19 PM

Sorry, not sorry.

You had me at Creptune but jumped the shark with Mercrepe.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:16:13 PM

Sorry, not sorry.

Mercrepey is good, but Creptune is batter.

o_e_l_e_o
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18493

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:00:53 PM

Well, looks like I've got egg on my face.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:55:35 PM

Well, looks like I've got egg on my face.

How can you see that. Flat mirror?     Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: