Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next action of Old man McAfee  (Read 506 times)
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:40:39 AM

To be honest, I have started to get bored with the news related to John McAfee, because whatever the actions taken there is no positive
effect for the advancement of the cryptocurrency world. Even though he said bitcoin is shitcoin, it did not make bitcoin a popularity fall
as well. What I'm more worried about is a newbie, because someone like John McAfee is a bad influence for a newbie.Many newbie who
believes his words because he is indeed a legend in the world of antivirus. But in reality there is no connection the world of anti-virus
and crypto world. Hopefully not many newbies will fall victim because of his words.
in the past, ico said he seemed to be a great influence to determine the steps of each bitcoiner, but over time it was inconsistent and made what he said no longer pay attention to by bitcoiners, this happened because of his own doing, or maybe he had other plans by giving negative news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:46:23 AM

To be honest, I have started to get bored with the news related to John McAfee, because whatever the actions taken there is no positive
effect for the advancement of the cryptocurrency world. Even though he said bitcoin is shitcoin, it did not make bitcoin a popularity fall
as well. What I'm more worried about is a newbie, because someone like John McAfee is a bad influence for a newbie.Many newbie who
believes his words because he is indeed a legend in the world of antivirus. But in reality there is no connection the world of anti-virus
and crypto world. Hopefully not many newbies will fall victim because of his words.
in the past, ico said he seemed to be a great influence to determine the steps of each bitcoiner, but over time it was inconsistent and made what he said no longer pay attention to by bitcoiners, this happened because of his own doing, or maybe he had other plans by giving negative news

That has some truth even on my end. Before, I had high regards on him because of the McAfee Anti-Virus that he had built. But when it comes to crypto, his statements are becoming sloppy and it lessens his credibility in the IT industry. But maybe, he has nothing to do with his life anymore. So he doesn't care anymore what other people will think of him because he is past that stage of being careful.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:51:15 AM

almost as bad as CW. yet this guy has lots of followers, i never considered him a good source of information on crypto

Rightfully so. He never was a good source of information or anything really to start with. He's really just a hype machine that accepts money from projects to pump up the prices of their coins/tokens.

Though McAfee is bad, I wouldn't say "as bad as CW" though. Faketoshi is just in some other level of bad.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 04:53:51 AM

Maybe we should stop using his name here.
That will calm everything.
The guy is being more hyped by now in social media and twitter specially and I am starting to be stressed with it.
Why should he be on the spotlight just because of what he said.

Why do people even entertain this kind of guy which doesn't even help the economy of crypto?
Shouldn't we just ignore him?
ashmodeus (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 10:21:50 AM

there is same thread created after yours having same thoughts about the retraction from this liar and twisting the value of bitcoin from million to Shitcoin here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5221695.0

well, i guess i am the fastest about this, but probably i am unpopular Grin

Maybe we should stop using his name here.
That will calm everything.
The guy is being more hyped by now in social media and twitter specially and I am starting to be stressed with it.
Why should he be on the spotlight just because of what he said.

Why do people even entertain this kind of guy which doesn't even help the economy of crypto?
Shouldn't we just ignore him?

for god damn sake , you're right.

well, thanks for your opinion guys.
i consider to lock this thread for,well lets say , stopped what mcafee wants ( He totally booming lately,a shitty old guy).

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀