Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Rises to $20-$50k After Halving...Thoughts?  (Read 1416 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:12:52 PM

Well, we will see it if the halving is very near, predictions might be going possible and if the event is so close and the price is changing up and bring up our expectation. hype is going around, if this will go through, then our prediction is going to make profits for us. this event will make new history if everyone will help to up bitcoin's reputation.

Halving is still few months from now and it is easy to say the price is going to be like this and that but we can't really tell if it is going to be the case, what we can only do now is wait and I would suggest that we take advantage of the opportunity that we can see as of the moment and make the best out of it rather than thinking about the future wherein we don't know what's gonna happen.
Yes being worry gives nothing to us we should be confident about our investments and get more purchasing of bitcoin. I hope the coming year will make the price high about $25k or more than this but forgetting the price above 50k it will have to be patient. Time is required I have faith to see the price increasing above $30k or $50k this year.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:25:47 PM

Trying to make the people think that bull run is coming, good try and it's even better as other popular personalities in crypto are also predicting good price, in short they are bullish with this halving schedule. That range is quite attainable because anytime we might touch $10,000 which means a next wave of pump could bring the price to a new ATH, I don't mind seeing btc at $25K because it's still a new ATH,$50K before the end of the year is a already a bonus.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:59:46 PM

Well if it is to speculate, it can happen or it might not. I think a lot of crypto enthusiasm is really focused on this halving as against looking at a way of bringing it to the limelight for global adoption. Bitcoin can surpass all these level if we do our best to bring awareness to the populace on the advantages it has over fiat

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:46:36 AM

Almost every prediction regarding the price of Bitcoin in a certain period is wrong. At the current pace of the market $25000 can easily be achieved. Also, relying on such prediction rather than the charts ultimately will lead to loss. Read the charts and check the analyses it is much easier, safer and better.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:55:10 AM

Trying to make the people think that bull run is coming, good try and it's even better as other popular personalities in crypto are also predicting good price, in short they are bullish with this halving schedule. That range is quite attainable because anytime we might touch $10,000 which means a next wave of pump could bring the price to a new ATH, I don't mind seeing btc at $25K because it's still a new ATH,$50K before the end of the year is a already a bonus.
very optimistic thinking, that's very impressive. however, we need to pass the price of $ 10k before talking about the new ATH. other than that, I think the real bonus is when bitcoin prices reach $ 10k at the end of this month or at the beginning of February, so the achievement of the new ATH is very possible at the end of the year. however, if this year bitcoin can reach the new ATH, I suspect it's in the range of $ 21k to $ 25k dollars
Bossian

Activity: 450
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:25:40 PM

Expecting a bullish run after today's mess is very bold. I wouldn't make such a call.

Important fact: Bitcoin was in a bullish trend before the two previous halvenings. This is clearly not the case right now.

So of course, we need to see 10.5k and break above, but right now this seems almost impossible for this year.

I wouldn't expect any bullish run caused by the halvening before year 2022. The market is suffering right now.

Also, I can share some predictions by u.today https://u.today/bitcoin-btc-price-prediction-is-5500-the-bottom their predictions proved to be correct more often than not.

On a larger time frame, Bitcoin has tested the levels it reached 10 months ago. Currently, sellers are missing the liquidity to push the price further. Furthermore, because the decrease was particularly sharp, today's decline is not the start of a correction. From a technical perspective, if Bitcoin can remain above $6,000, buyers will have opportunities they need to get the price to $7,000 by the end of March.

1uo2hAbLvmvhvw5WzQ6c3Lsc45zmewrWe
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:49:40 PM

Just as hard as it crashes, it can recover.
The corona virus is hurting the economy and bitcoin reflects that.
In a few months people will have a better outlook on the situation.
There is no real problem with the underpinnings of bitcoin or the economy.
Just a matter of time to recover....

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: