Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Expectations for year 2020  (Read 2978 times)
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:13:07 AM

In 2019, the price of bitcoin dropped to around $ 3700. Now the bitcoin price is around 7000 dollars. In this case, bitcoin seems to be valued twice. If the price does not go below this level, it would be great. I think we can have a long stasis for bitcoin.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:08:46 AM

Last year, 2019, well we can say that it was a good crypto market, but this year 2020, I expect better market. The halving that will take place in May hopefully will skyrocket bitcoin price that will hopefully attract more investors to invest in cryptos as well. Hoping this year will be another great year for cryptos and for investors.
I don't think 2019 is a good thing for the crypto market because I hope by the end of that year the price of bitcoin is still above 10k$. Hopefully 2020 bitcoin can reach a new ATH or at least the price is above 10k$ again.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:14:04 AM

Last year, 2019, well we can say that it was a good crypto market, but this year 2020, I expect better market. The halving that will take place in May hopefully will skyrocket bitcoin price that will hopefully attract more investors to invest in cryptos as well. Hoping this year will be another great year for cryptos and for investors.
I don't think 2019 is a good thing for the crypto market because I hope by the end of that year the price of bitcoin is still above 10k$. Hopefully 2020 bitcoin can reach a new ATH or at least the price is above 10k$ again.
2019 was still good because it gives people a chance to accumulate,hopefully they'll not gonna see that again this year.

We are hopeful that this year there will be a big changes, the market will boom and the bull run will again come back.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 11:31:02 AM

I expect to see more successful projects and a bull season in 2020. I also hope that in 2020 the number of scams on the market will decrease.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:59:15 PM

Good question, this year will be very interesting due to the high expectations by the crypto society. The majority of altcoins in the dead zone and crypto investors try to take the cheap deals thanks to the bear market. This year, the accumulation stage can be over and prices will increase after the accumulation, IMO.
Half a year ago, many people thought the same and bought tokens, I think that the price will begin to grow. Everyone wrote the same rainbow posts and dreamed of a lab)

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:15:54 PM

Well i obviuosly expecting the cryptoworld to be more known to the world because of the things that will happen this year, cryptocurrency being consider by lots of companies like samsung which can make crypto a mainstream and also i expect to have a good upcoming market in the late quarter of this year because of the halving that will happen in the mid 2020 so smart move now is to hold out your coins until you can see profit in it.
it makes no sense to just keep hold the coins and hope that they will grow one day. you need to develop the right strategy. if the coins that you hold are good, then it will be best to buy when the price is low and then the price of entering the coin will be better and the profit will be higher. if you are not sure about this coin and you are not ready to buy more, then you better sell it now

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:39:43 PM

Everyone knows that if Bitcoin has limited inventory and this year halves Bitcoin will reduce miners' rewards, usually if the level of need for Bitcoin increases, the price will rise, Bitcoin will likely reach prices above $8k this month and if that happens then it's something which is good and let's see what will happen

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:09:45 PM

2019 isnt good, but not too bad. it's average. Many coins going down, many new project going scam, etc

in 2020, I also have same expectation. Halving in May, can be a trigger price
Institutional, Libra, DeFi are the reason too why 2020 must be great.
There is a long standing expectation that 2020 will be a better year. Even in the 2018 fall, everyone had great expectations for this year. Indeed, we will see the result by experiencing. But I guess that if the price could go up to $14k without expectation in the last year, this year BTC will show at least the same performance. Maybe after halving, but it will.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:12:12 PM

I hope the bitcoin will come up again and I think we've got the same idea. The situation is not strong, but in 2020 we have just one goal of bullishness, the question is when the moment will come. My predictions say that I need to wait until mid-2020, which is a long time to wait. I think that finding alternative side crypto as income should be difficult. As a low-income person I will keep trying to put in more money into bitcoin and over time make my stack bigger.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:12:53 PM

This 2020 to me will look so great, some people are skeptical but I do believe crypto this year will be far better than 2019, let's be watching and see how it goes.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:11:43 AM

Our hope for the year 2020 so that all the bounty projects we follow will get satisfactory results no longer happen as of this year we are always in a false hope by every manager who manages bounty gifts, every project we follow always Not escape the Scamer, and most importantly in 2020 the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins will continue to increase and can penetrate the highest numbers as it has ever happened in the year 2017.
There is a decent possibility that bitcoin will grow up during this year but I am not so sure the same is going to happen to altcoins, but what you are asking about bounty campaigns is simply impossible, scammers have taken over the market of icos and they have no intention of letting go of that control because even in the current difficult circumstances they are still earning some money and until that changes we are not going to see a change in the ico market and the bounty campaigns they use to promote themselves.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:47:58 AM

My expectation level is damn high for this year, I believe we will see a good boost in Bitcoin price but yet I want to stay at the earth because no one knows what the bull run will bring this time, history doesn't repeat always, so, there can be no bull run, chances are 50-50%!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:56:09 AM

My expectation level is damn high for this year, I believe we will see a good boost in Bitcoin price but yet I want to stay at the earth because no one knows what the bull run will bring this time, history doesn't repeat always, so, there can be no bull run, chances are 50-50%!
with halving bitcoin I think if we are very optimistic about the market this year there is no harm. maybe the effect of halving will not be seen immediately but after normal trading, there will be an increase in price. we are waiting for all the moments to get better this year.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:09:13 AM

The year 2019 came with diverse expectations from everyone. Some persons were of the opinion that the year would be better than the previous year, others had a negative view.
The year 2020 is around the corner and I would like to know what are your expectations as it relates to the market, Crytocurrency projects and the overall health of the industry.

I expect this year 2020 will be a prosperous year for everyone of us specially for the cryptocurrency industry. Well, we do have made a lot of bug expectations last year about what will happen into that year but seems that the outcome goes into the other way around. But this year 2020, possibly and probably this year will be a lot more different compared to the recent year because a lot of events are expected or already lined up to happen this year which starts up to the upcoming Bitcoin halving that is expected to have a positive feeback right after having its after expectee which is hopefully favorable to our side this time in terms of rising the price which will be beneficial for all of us specially for those who have patiently and tightened their holds into their assets from last year despite of the dump and not tempted to sell those. Probably, all of those will pay off and be worth it this year.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:21:54 AM

with halving bitcoin I think if we are very optimistic about the market this year there is no harm. maybe the effect of halving will not be seen immediately but after normal trading, there will be an increase in price. we are waiting for all the moments to get better this year.

Yes, you are right. The halving effect would not be immediate, it can take 5-6 months! But I assume there will be a boost in the crypto market because of the hype of Bitcoin halving. As everyone knows the halving effect was always best for the crypto. But again, over hype can harm the potential of crypto like before.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:28:52 AM

Yes, you are right. The halving effect would not be immediate, it can take 5-6 months! But I assume there will be a boost in the crypto market because of the hype of Bitcoin halving. As everyone knows the halving effect was always best for the crypto. But again, over hype can harm the potential of crypto like before.
the foremost is seeing an increase in bitcoin demand because of the halving. of course investors will be interested not to miss a moment. we see now prices have crept up, and it is expected that bullrun will occur this year, I think the power of the news will work, and hope this year is a good year

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:45:21 AM

so far, the condition of crypto at the beginning of the year is still in line with my expectations. Well, I hope that the price of crypto this year rises slowly, so for now, crypto prices are really rising slowly.
however, I hope the price of crypto really becomes very high this year. Seeing the beginning of the year with recovery, it makes me quite confident with the price that will be achieved at the end of this year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ashraf100786

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:49:09 AM

The year 2019 was not so good for the crypto currency user And I can hope 2020 year would be great for a crypto currency user And people will be good  profit And 2020 will see many changes and Looking at some of the important steps globally This is my idea
sisule

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:38:45 AM

I stop for expectation in 2020 with bitcoin growing to higher price because when bitcoin can't raise with higher price maybe most disappointed and make us not really have new hope again, I want keep hold my bitcoin assets until price back with higher price although waiting more than two years, if bitcoin keep stable with higher price is my destination and goal waiting for bitcoin price.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 06:00:10 AM

I stop for expectation in 2020 with bitcoin growing to higher price because when bitcoin can't raise with higher price maybe most disappointed and make us not really have new hope again, I want keep hold my bitcoin assets until price back with higher price although waiting more than two years, if bitcoin keep stable with higher price is my destination and goal waiting for bitcoin price.

that means you still have high expectations, because with you keep holding then at the same time you believe if the price will rise high again whenever it is. but if you look at the current prices that continue to be pumped, then at least your expectations of being able to sell at high prices like 2 years ago will soon be reached

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀