Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CoinPeat.com] ***21 new trading markets*** 0 Trading Fees***  (Read 6187 times)
MultipleEntry

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:13:10 AM

No BTC on my balance after my trade???

There seems still a lot of work on this exchange.

Get your sh*t together owner(s) and start resolving these issues or people will keep claiming this is a scam, while maybe it isn't.

Honestly it is looking a lot like a scam, I mean who in the right mind will keep any of those sell orders up if they aren't getting BTC in the balance.

Nothing is working right. and no contact from OP. Only good news in this thread are from day old accounts.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:24:56 PM

Just website fault, has returned to normal, please login to your account and check

Best regards,

CoinPeat.
anyone already check this?
I just checked, it is true Cool
newly joined said like this?
i don't  believe it

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
darthneo

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:30:49 PM

For example I received my BTC to coinpeat account but after trade I don't see auroracoin which I bought.
darthneo

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:39:00 PM

Coinpeat devs if you want new people in your exchange you have to fix problems with deposits, withdrawals and trading. Your e-mails contact@coinpeat.com and support@coinpeat.com doesn't work but only admin@coinpeat.com seems to be right. Please try respond to our messages and everything gonna be ok. I believe that you will fix these issues.
MultipleEntry

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:42:35 PM

They won't answer, go to the first page. 5 of those accounts are made with 30 minutes of each other to make the site seem legit. extremely shady move.
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:54:57 PM

it seems legit before
even someone in another forum give me free coins for vote their coin here
now this exchanger is scam i think Huh
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:22:47 PM

New account but no good news about CoinPeat

Sent yesterday some coins there, they arrived, i sold them and now neither the coin nor the BTC are in my wallet^^

Like "darthneo" said only admin@coinpeat.com is a working mail adress.

fortunately i lost only 10,000 Satoshis because every new exchange has to be handled carefully.

Sent an email to this adress at around 7am server time no it must be 9pm there and still no answer.
Maybe they are busy fixing the problem or it´s a scam.

I advise everyone reading this and thinking about trading at coinpeat

!DO NOT USE! !DO NOT USE! !DO NOT USE! !DO NOT USE! !DO NOT USE! !DO NOT USE!

COINPEAT.COM

hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 01:24:02 PM

it seems legit before

We got a recommendation from one of our member about this exchange. So we asked members help to be listed. As soon as we got complaining stopped this. I hope it's just a technical issue nobody hurts. We also put a general warning in our OP regarding this site.
Vinculin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:48:34 PM

Same as you guys i sold some coins but the btc never arrives.

Hope it's just a technical problem.
KATJABGD

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:03:29 PM

PLEASE ADD 84 COIN IN YOUR MARKET  Wink
Yahdi

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:27:19 PM

Same as you guys, I sold some MintCoins.
Check Trade history and it shows that I sell and buy coin at the same time

Trade History
Time   Market   Price   Amount   Total   Type
2014-03-20 00:32:16   MintCoin / Bitcoin   0.00000015   50154.86739900   0.00752323   buy
2014-03-20 00:32:16   MintCoin / Bitcoin   0.00000015   50154.86739900   0.00752323   sell
Page Up Page Down

The questions is:
1. Where is my BTC or
2. Where is my Mint ?
3. Where is the Owner?
4. I believe and hope that you will fix these issues, but when?
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:43:48 PM

it seems legit before

We got a recommendation from one of our member about this exchange. So we asked members help to be listed. As soon as we got complaining stopped this. I hope it's just a technical issue nobody hurts. We also put a general warning in our OP regarding this site.

nice works
you have a fast response and give warning to another user
seems this exchange is real scam
everybody complaining  Huh
KungHeiFatChoy

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:21:42 PM

add pinkachucoin please!
AIRcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

AIRcoin Alexander

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:59:55 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 08:36:45 PM by AIRcoin

You have listed AIRcoin on your exchange, without contacting the development team and without our consent. While AIRcoin is an open-source peer-to-peer software, and you are not under license restrictions to not put it on your exchange, doing so without the knowledge of how AIRcoin works is a very bad mistake to make. AIRcoin uses market services to support the exchange rate, and these services are based around trading algorithms. These algorithms work only on liquid exchanges with successful APIs, and they allow the market to move at a fast rate. Without being a longstanding, reputable exchange and without a strong API or assurance of consistency in uptime, we cannot support AIRcoin on your exchange. It is not possible for us to do so, even if we wanted to.

We ask that you remove the AIR market from your exchange. We will not trade on, support, or recommend your market if you continue to host it, and given the very heavy market-service oriented nature of AIRcoin, this would only result in a lockout with 0 volume for an exchange that doesn't respect the wishes of the development team.

Since AIRcoin uses proprietary high-frequency trading, market making services, and necessitates an extremely good exchange API, being able to trust and have faith and security within the exchanges that trade AIRcoin is paramount to its success as a currency. For now, we can not support AIRcoin being traded on an exchange that we do not have our full faith in, especially if the exchange has added it against our wishes and without contacting the development team.

This is not asked to harm your exchange, but to protect the users of AIRcoin from potential damage and to be able to maintain its service. As no one has put a sell or buy order on the AIRcoin market on your exchange, it should be clear that without the support of the development team, you will not be able to carry AIRcoin successfully.

However, as the exchange grows, matures, and can be trusted to be reliable and professional, we can certainly consider the possibility of adding AIRcoin to Coinpeat. But for now, we ask that you remove it entirely, preferably freezing trading first and then giving a notice to allow users to withdraw any AIRcoin they have deposited into the exchange. Please respond quickly to confirm this message so we can continue.

For now, we ask users to not make any AIRcoin deposits into this exchange, and to use Poloniex, a comparably more well-established exchange that is trading successfully at high volume. You can find the exchange here: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_air And remind users to be very careful about what exchanges they deposit into, especially for a coin like AIRcoin, where an exchange's reputation is important to the strength of the coin.

- Alexander, Head developer of AIRcoin
McNulty

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:30:01 PM

SCAM
zzricezz

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:41:18 PM

errr wtf, should have google this dam exchange before I deposited to it wtf.........
basic11

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:55:07 PM

I managed to withdraw BitcoinScript, but my auroracoin and Blackcoin withdrawls have been pending for hours, hopefully they go through within the next 8hrs
mars78

Activity: 584
Merit: 506

Elite Exchanger

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:20:52 PM

SCAM

Deposit 0.10 btc

trading bitcoin-scrypt

balance

no withdrawals

Yahdi

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:38:49 PM

For now, we ask users to not make any AIRcoin deposits into this exchange, and to use Poloniex, a comparably more well-established exchange that is trading successfully at high volume. You can find the exchange here: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_air And remind users to be very careful about what exchanges they deposit into, especially for a coin like AIRcoin, where an exchange's reputation is important to the strength of the coin.

- Alexander, Head developer of AIRcoin

You're the best dev I think  Roll Eyes

Just realized and wondering who the fool guy behind buy and sell wall?
Owh, I see.

This is fake exchange
Heygod

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:31:40 AM

please add Q2C(QubitCoin).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: