Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IEO] bmy.guide | Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵  (Read 6140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:01:12 PM

This campaign will offer prizes in BTC, Fiat, Guide Coins, and the next 72 hours will be officially made with the details described.
Thank you very much for your questions

The point is that this project will have 2 campaigns which are paid using tokens and managed by julerz12.
Then the second one uses BTC, Fiat and guide coins, what does this guide coin mean?
Is the second campaign paid btc for only competition?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:36:51 PM

P2PB2B is a bad exchange. I'm not sure if IEO bmyguide is done there, maybe the tokens are not sold.
But for Probit exchange, I think it's good because the campaign you managed before took IEO on Probit and success there suggested to Probit is very good.
For IEO at Livecoin I have never seen it but is this a good exchange or not like P2PB2B?
For me, It's better Livecoin or Probit than P2PB2B. I won't even come over or see the IEO that goes on P2PB2B.
There are too many cases that are not resolved by p2p2b on this forum, all about complaints of withdrawals and frozen assets. Really can't be recommended.

Well base on this thread scam accusation on livecoin i can't exactly regard them as anything better than p2pb2b, as long as an accusation of a possible scam already attached to a particular exchange is made public gives a questionable image of the exchange no matter the seize of the accusations,

P2PB2B is been accuse of scam so as livecoin, there image are both dented, so if the bmy.guide team are really concerned about such matters, they shouldn't have their ieo in either of this exchange, but i guess this is not a concern to them.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:11:14 PM

Just tried the bmy.guide and has few questions to ask since I can't find it on the "Help Center" of the site.

1. How can you earn 1GP?
2. Can GP be earned by flaps, number of watchers or posts you have?

And one more thing will you able to conduct another competition by next year just like what I recently read about the "World Tour" competition just ended this past September, that's possible, right? By the way, loving the UI of the site.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:10:23 AM

Thank you all for your involvement and suggestions Smiley! Together with the Listing .Help team, who are also our partners, we decided to go to Livecoin.net, because of the great advantages over the other exchanges we had available.
An exchange that has been on the market since 2013(Old is always gold), with a large base of users who are dedicated to the platform.
And they offer us exclusivity throughout the all sale period.

According to the news from Twitter, the Livecoin exchange will launch a tokensale on December 23, 2019, and will hold IEO for a week until December 30, 2019. I am glad to hear that you have gained exclusivity, so I guess that the "bmy.guide" project will reach a soft cap. Good luck, team.

Important news will be made in the coming days Roll Eyes, and a unique campaign, totally different from the campaigns we have seen so far, will be launched next 72 h.
I will keep you up to date in the next few days!

I am curious, what campaign will start in 3 days. Perhaps it will attract more people to invest in this travel-related project. I will follow the next updates.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:17:10 AM

Thank you all for your involvement and suggestions Smiley! Together with the Listing .Help team, who are also our partners, we decided to go to Livecoin.net, because of the great advantages over the other exchanges we had available.
An exchange that has been on the market since 2013(Old is always gold), with a large base of users who are dedicated to the platform.

According to the news from Twitter, the Livecoin exchange will launch a tokensale on December 23, 2019, and will hold IEO for a week until December 30, 2019. I am glad to hear that you have gained exclusivity, so I guess that the "bmy.guide" project will reach a soft cap. Good luck, team.

Important news will be made in the coming days Roll Eyes, and a unique campaign, totally different from the campaigns we have seen so far, will be launched next 72 h.

I am curious, what campaign will start in 3 days. Perhaps it will attract more people to invest in this travel-related project. I will follow the next updates.
Good campaign is always good for the exposure of the project. I think choosing livecoin is a smart decision wherein nowadays, most of the projects are going to p2pb2b, which has bad reputation already among traders. Anyway, good luck to your upcoming crowdsourcing campaigns! Hopefully, you will really be of value to all travelers around the world.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 05:12:03 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2019, 05:57:22 AM by julerz12

This campaign will offer prizes in BTC, Fiat, Guide Coins, and the next 72 hours will be officially made with the details described.

The point is that this project will have 2 campaigns which are paid using tokens and managed by julerz12.
Then the second one uses BTC, Fiat and guide coins, what does this guide coin mean?
Is the second campaign paid btc for only competition?

The new upcoming campaign will be in Bitcoin and Guide Tokens (bmy.guide's native token) only. No Fiat.
There's also another prize to those who make high contributions to that specific campaign.
Details about the said campaign will be announced very soon. We're just finalizing things up.

It will. Also, It will surely attract people who loves travelling. Stay tuned for the announcement. It will be launched very very soon.  Grin

bmyguide (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

bmy.guide Official Account

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 06:18:01 AM

P2PB2B is a bad exchange. I'm not sure if IEO bmyguide is done there, maybe the tokens are not sold.
But for Probit exchange, I think it's good because the campaign you managed before took IEO on Probit and success there suggested to Probit is very good.
For IEO at Livecoin I have never seen it but is this a good exchange or not like P2PB2B?
For me, It's better Livecoin or Probit than P2PB2B. I won't even come over or see the IEO that goes on P2PB2B.
There are too many cases that are not resolved by p2p2b on this forum, all about complaints of withdrawals and frozen assets. Really can't be recommended.

Well base on this thread scam accusation on livecoin i can't exactly regard them as anything better than p2pb2b, as long as an accusation of a possible scam already attached to a particular exchange is made public gives a questionable image of the exchange no matter the seize of the accusations,

P2PB2B is been accuse of scam so as livecoin, there image are both dented, so if the bmy.guide team are really concerned about such matters, they shouldn't have their ieo in either of this exchange, but i guess this is not a concern to them.

The most important factor in making the sale decision was without discussion the Exchange where the sale will take place.
Now, we all understand the importance of an exchange like Binance or Huobi, and I want to tell you one thing: we were accepted in less than 20 days by all the top 3 exchanges, starting with the largest ending with the smallest, but the period in which we can do this IEO had to be a totally different one from the one we have today, it should have been a minimum of 4 months waiting since January 2020.
Which did not suit us.
Our partners from listing. help, put us in touch  with livecoin.net, which in my opinion is the best decision we could make.
I read a lot about the accusations made to the various exchanges, including Livecoiun.net, but I am an old man, I have seen many in my life.
When we talk about an exchange that is 7 years old on the market, older than almost all the exchanges that are now in the top, with a real traffic of over 600,000 users per month, and that was also not hacked - the most important aspect, our decision was easy to take.
As a value and security, as well as seniority and prestige, Livecoin is well above 95% of today's exchanges, well above the new Probit or P2pb2b incomes.

My best regards.
Radulescu Alexandru Catalin
CEO/bmy.guide

bmyguide (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 06:21:23 AM

Good campaign is always good for the exposure of the project. I think choosing livecoin is a smart decision wherein nowadays, most of the projects are going to p2pb2b, which has  bad reputation already among traders. Anyway, good luck to your upcoming crowdsourcing campaigns! Hopefully, you will really be of value to all travelers around the world.
Hello,
Many thanks for your encouragement and for your kind words!

bmyguide (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 06:29:47 AM

All information regarding the campaign will be made public today Smiley
Thank you very much for your support!

bmyguide (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 07:15:46 AM

Just tried the bmy.guide and has few questions to ask since I can't find it on the "Help Center" of the site.

1. How can you earn 1GP?

And one more thing will you able to conduct another competition by next year just like what I recently read about the "World Tour" competition just ended this past September, that's possible, right? By the way, loving the UI of the site.

1. How can you earn 1GP?

Hello! Smiley
ok ... a very simple question, but which requires more information and understanding of the project. I will try to be as clear and brief as possible. Hope Smiley
Everyone who will use the bmy.guide platform will receive money for each post they will perform on bmy.guide. Absolutely all, without exception.

Q: When will this be applied? A: Immediately after the official launch of the mobile application

How are those Guide Points calculated? A: Each Guide point = 1 Flap (like)

What is the REAL cash value of a Guide point or of a flap?

Bmy.guide will give back 20% of the collected taxes of the more than 700,000 hotel units and over 100 million pubs, cafes, restaurants, etc. The fees for each official page will be paid in the GUIDE coin.
The 20% of the total receipts received in the GUIDE coin, will be divided by the total number of Guide points (total number of flaps) received on the platform until then.

An example:
You are a user on bmy.guide and post a total of 100 postcards/journals. All these posts brought you a total of 4000 searches - and 3000 flaps (like) - now they became 3000 Guide Points
During this period 100,000 flaps (ie 100,000 Guide Points) were IN TOTAL recorded on the platform.
Also in this period, the company received 500,000 USD, from the collection of fees from the official pages.
20% of 500k = 100k
This means that the 100,000 usd will be divided by the total number of flaps on the platform by that time (100.000) and each user will receive the corresponding cash equivalent the total number of flaps they have.

On  our example:

Because you have 3000 flaps received, you receive 3% of the amount of 100,000 USD available, meaning 3000 USD.

Please read :

The system may be subject to many modifications until it reaches its final form. The calculations are very complicated and involve a lot of work, data, statistics, estimates.
The only valid offers of bonuses and winnings are only those that are posted here on the bitcointalk.org by our manager J. Castilias.
Thank you very much for your support and questions!

P.S: Today we will start a very big campaign with huge profits both in BTC and GUIDE tokens.
Information and details will be made today

My best regards,

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:43:21 AM

The most important factor in making the sale decision was without discussion the Exchange where the sale will take place.
Now, we all understand the importance of an exchange like Binance or Huobi, and I want to tell you one thing: we were accepted in less than 20 days by all the top 3 exchanges, starting with the largest ending with the smallest, but the period in which we can do this IEO had to be a totally different one from the one we have today, it should have been a minimum of 4 months waiting since January 2020.
Which did not suit us.
Our partners from listing. help, put us in touch  with livecoin.net, which in my opinion is the best decision we could make.
I read a lot about the accusations made to the various exchanges, including Livecoiun.net, but I am an old man, I have seen many in my life.
When we talk about an exchange that is 7 years old on the market, older than almost all the exchanges that are now in the top, with a real traffic of over 600,000 users per month, and that was also not hacked - the most important aspect, our decision was easy to take.
As a value and security, as well as seniority and prestige, Livecoin is well above 95% of today's exchanges, well above the new Probit or P2pb2b incomes.

My best regards.
CEO/bmy.guide

Well i obviously do not have as much experience as you base on your reference to your age, so am of the opinion that you have a better judgement in this regard, i am personal not familiar with this two exchanges in question because i have never done any transaction with them, i made my post base on the report i gathered here in the forum, in any case, you certainly know what is best for your project so i can only say best of luck to bmyguide project, what matters most is to have a better outcome,
i hope it will put a smile on everyone who use and support it faces Grin

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 10:53:06 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2019, 11:29:24 AM by julerz12

$500 Bonus prize today only! [December 18, 2019]
Join here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210650

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:19:14 PM

will IEO Bmy.guide in livecoin after it will be listed on the exchange ?,
and I'm a little relieved with a bonus of only 15%, I think the price of the token will be safe, because the bonus given is normal, I like it, trying to buy  Wink
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:30:41 PM

and I'm a little relieved with a bonus of only 15%, I think the price of the token will be safe, because the bonus given is normal, I like it, trying to buy  Wink

yeah and the bounty pool is not very much as well so the fear that bounty participants will dump and affect the price is very limit, however, i see they lunch another campaign that will be rewarded with btc and Guide Token which is good for the campaign, i assume the the Guide token will be listed on livecoin exchange immediately after the ieo has ended.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:37:36 AM

yeah and the bounty pool is not very much as well so the fear that bounty participants will dump and affect the price is very limit, however, i see they lunch another campaign that will be rewarded with btc and Guide Token which is good for the campaign, i assume the the Guide token will be listed on livecoin exchange immediately after the ieo has ended.

About listing, they didn't mention but for IEO, surely they will list in Livecoin, as of now, it is a very good idea to list in the Livecoin. They allocated very few budgets to the bounty, but we don't know what was the exact price of each guide coin.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 07:44:28 AM

P2PB2B and Probit

I have never heard about this exchanges before.

As for projects I have few questions. is this just a copy of Booking, Hotels? Why do you need own tokens here if people will be easely able to book with more known currencies like BTC, ETH etc?

No   Smiley,we are not a Booking copy or other travel-related site copy. We are totally different from absolutely any kind of experiment that has taken place so far.
Totally different from any social platform so far
Totally different from any search engine so far
Totally different from any business model so far
Bmy.guide is much more than that. But things will first have to be understood at the level of perception of each one, and as the campaign  "Your Earth" begins, many of the secret elements will be observed by you and all others who will be involved in decoding this mystery. Smiley

My best regards,
Radulescu Alexandru

is this a joke? I asked you about the project and you can't answer me whats the different beatween Booking and your "service". You are raising money and must have clear description your product

If you want to understand more about their services, you can read their whitepaper, pages 12-15 and you will get what they are offering. They are definitely different from Booking.com. It seems that this app will be useful to frequent travelers and optimize their experience of adventure to a particular tourist spot.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 05:07:06 PM

I registered at bmy.guide 3 days ago. the concept of journals in bmy.guide is quite interesting to be developed further, although there are still some problems that I experience when posting journals, such as the add location function, some of the locations that I post are not detected by the system.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 12:20:25 PM

P2PB2B and Probit

I have never heard about this exchanges before.

As for projects I have few questions. is this just a copy of Booking, Hotels? Why do you need own tokens here if people will be easely able to book with more known currencies like BTC, ETH etc?

No   Smiley,we are not a Booking copy or other travel-related site copy. We are totally different from absolutely any kind of experiment that has taken place so far.
Totally different from any social platform so far
Totally different from any search engine so far
Totally different from any business model so far
Bmy.guide is much more than that. But things will first have to be understood at the level of perception of each one, and as the campaign  "Your Earth" begins, many of the secret elements will be observed by you and all others who will be involved in decoding this mystery. Smiley

My best regards,
Radulescu Alexandru

is this a joke? I asked you about the project and you can't answer me whats the different beatween Booking and your "service". You are raising money and must have clear description your product

If you want to understand more about their services, you can read their whitepaper, pages 12-15 and you will get what they are offering. They are definitely different from Booking.com. It seems that this app will be useful to frequent travelers and optimize their experience of adventure to a particular tourist spot.

Indeed. Imagine thinking of going into a vacation and wanting to know the most popular tourist spots, hotels, and restaurants on that area; using bmy.guide, one can simply search for the location you wanted to go and see the photos, reviews and ratings other users have shared through the platform. Best of all, there are no Ads that hinders you from exploring the platform.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:33:30 PM

I registered at bmy.guide 3 days ago. the concept of journals in bmy.guide is quite interesting to be developed further, although there are still some problems that I experience when posting journals, such as the add location function, some of the locations that I post are not detected by the system.
it looks like this project is still in the development stage, so have you given your input to Bmy.guide? if left alone maybe in the future will not be maintenance

hristeabogdan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 11:41:14 PM

Hello guys,
Thanks for your feedback and support!
The bmy.guide platform is in a developing phase, for now it is available only the BETA desktop version. Our efforts is to develop a strong mobil applications, with a great UI and UX.

More relevant information about token utility and bmy.guide platform are included in the white paper, so I encouraged you to read it! To understand the potential of the project you should read about it and interact with the platform  Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: