Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFGMiner how many gridseeds can it support?  (Read 1165 times)
futon79 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:28:23 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 05:40:34 PM by futon79

I'm running bfgminer-3-10-0-gridseed on  a Win7-64bit Ultimate machine. Only 15 of my 20 miners show up, is this a known problem? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Also, how do I make the command prompt window bigger? with 15+ devices, I can't see much of the logging of the accepted shares etc. Thanks.

Edit: NM, all the devices are there, I just had to scroll. But I still can't figure out how to make bfgminer window bigger
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 06:18:09 PM

I'm running bfgminer-3-10-0-gridseed on  a Win7-64bit Ultimate machine. Only 15 of my 20 miners show up, is this a known problem? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Also, how do I make the command prompt window bigger? with 15+ devices, I can't see much of the logging of the accepted shares etc. Thanks.

Edit: NM, all the devices are there, I just had to scroll. But I still can't figure out how to make bfgminer window bigger

And? Smiley make some screenshoots, post your config etc.
futon79 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:41:20 PM

Sorry, I'll try to be more specific. With 20 devices, BFGminer by default only shows 15 devices at a time on screen, to see the rest you need to use the arrow keys to scroll the device list.

Also, the with 15 devices being displayed at once, it only leaves 2 lines of logging below them. My question is: How to increase the number of lines that display the logging?
pembo210

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:34:44 AM

right click on the top bar of the window, select properties. From the properties popup window, go to the Layout tab. Change window size height, click ok, reset bfgminer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: