Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:35:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Adobe Creative Cloud KEY - 12 Month (50 USD SPECIAL)  (Read 1780 times)
CocoKiwi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 05:27:53 AM

yeah I have same problem with you already discussed via skype still don't get response till now

Note:

It is NOT my responsibility if you were subject to a hack whether social engineered or credentials. I was contacted by @paulmrichard on telegram with screenshots of chats claiming to be the person above. I WILL NEVER leak any private messages to anyone out of respect. If people get a hold of your dm's then it is NOT my responsibility. I have sent a refund to the person contacting me with the screenshots of the key sold to the seller above.

That's it on my part if you can't take care of things on your side. Don't expect me to do it for you.
windowman

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 06:48:10 AM

Please reread again my last conversation on skype. Don't make false claim without any proof and you sent to wrong BTC address after you deleted my message on telegram about my real BTC address

You sent to wrong BTC address. So its your responsible not me

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/UUMiKpK

@paulmrichard never in my friend list on skype seriously.
CocoKiwi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:41:58 AM

My issue with your claim is that I received a PM in Telegram from someone claiming to be you. He sent me the DM's of our conversation on Skype where you were contacting me about an issue with your latest key with the POV being from YOUR end. It is only possible to get these conversations between us from either of 2 people. You or Me. I will never ever share DM's with the public unless it's to cover a dispute. These messages are now deleted from Telegram, not by my hand.

Your defense so far is that your BTC address got deleted somehow from our messages? Come on man, I fully refunded you on skype now and blocked you. TX ID : a75deaaec9ff05c37c3eb0bcfbee68ef8a2cd3e22855a9cd9d48ef9f1d9dc824
windowman

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:33:56 AM

Thanks for aftersales. Its already refunded to my BTC deposit now.

Looks its seems you sent wrong message to another guy

My Real telegram ID only @licenseseller not other. You should cross check carefully

Beware impersonator like me.

Why I defense with proof? Because its standard to prevent misunderstanding between us or to a suspicious person

No problem if you deleted me because I am not wrong

Before9

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 03:11:05 PM

I sent you an email. Please review and contact me when you can.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: