Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💨 [WTB] My Favorite Buy list 🐔  (Read 2917 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 01:50:35 AM

Poor guy! Give him an another chance.
possible alt of alamjob239.... further investigation to come.
Pretty much confirmed.
No real way to tell who's banned and who's not here is there? If he was banned he waited like 30 seconds to evade.

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

February 02, 2020, 10:00:10 PM - alamjob239 - password reset via email

Can't tell if he was banned, maybe he abandoned the account.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 02:37:36 AM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (2), TMAN (2), morvillz7z (1), anonymousminer (1)

We welcome new collectors here.. we embrace them.. every once in awhile a few gems appear out of the rough but every once in awhile a turd like alamjob239 floats up to surface.

This member came out strong as a newbie and many of us tried to protect him in the beginning, we saw some scammers targetting him and we took appropriate action.

A few long time collectors decided to take this guy/gal under their wing and pumped his collection up with cheaper than normal/free collectibles and this member showed their true colors by attempting to flip said items on eBay or Etsy.

Disrespect/forum spam/penny profit/garage sale antics began to take place and it has been noted/articled throughout the various shit-threads started by this member.

The rules broken by the member grow daily. His multiposting has reached a level never seen before. Mods have to babysit on the daily. Every single day, multiple days in a row.

I could keep going and going and going but if you look at alamnob239's post history you'll be able to see for yourself.

Fuck this guy. Fuck his couch. Fuck PayPal. Fuck the color green and the number 12.

Fuck yourself alamjob239 I hope we never cross paths ever again. I embrace newbies but you've made me so skeptical now that I can't trust as I once did.
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1719
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 03:22:53 AM

We welcome new collectors here.. we embrace them.. every once in awhile a few gems appear out of the rough but every once in awhile a turd like alamjob239 floats up to surface.

This member came out strong as a newbie and many of us tried to protect him in the beginning, we saw some scammers targetting him and we took appropriate action.

A few long time collectors decided to take this guy/gal under their wing and pumped his collection up with cheaper than normal/free collectibles and this member showed their true colors by attempting to flip said items on eBay or Etsy.

Disrespect/forum spam/penny profit/garage sale antics began to take place and it has been noted/articled throughout the various shit-threads started by this member.

The rules broken by the member grow daily. His multiposting has reached a level never seen before. Mods have to babysit on the daily. Every single day, multiple days in a row.

I could keep going and going and going but if you look at alamnob239's post history you'll be able to see for yourself.

Fuck this guy. Fuck his couch. Fuck PayPal. Fuck the color green and the number 12.

Fuck yourself alamjob239 I hope we never cross paths ever again. I embrace newbies but you've made me so skeptical now that I can't trust as I once did.
Well said! Good riddance to 🖐🏻 job!

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 11:50:45 AM

No real way to tell who's banned and who's not is there? If he was banned he waited like 30 seconds to evade.
You can check the BAN activity in Modlog or Deletion Log. When a user is banned, the modlog states that

Autoban user: N/A in topic #0 by member #xxxxx

As far as I can say, alamjob isn't banned still and would return anytime soon to spam this place. But, alamjob239 has plagiarized the encyclopedia info and was caught before. Once they were caught, they deleted the post which is quite evident from the deleted post archives.

Did anyone report the post for plagiarism? If not someone can report alamjob's plagiarized post in Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed topic and can request for a permaban. Most likely alamjob239 will be perma-banned within a day or two.
Spokanistan51

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 03:20:25 PM

All I am saying give him a chance everyone deserve 2nd chance.

Plus there are more than millions of bitcoin collectors in the world now. And the number is growing by the hours. So many new items. So many old items including prototypes.

100 of new items hitting the market. So many new collectors are coming from all directions.

Everything became extremely competitive.

I bet you 1000 of products will hit hit the market. Each product will have over 100 to 500 at a minimum

Our community will shine.
You need to stop referring to yourself in 3rd person. We all know you are alamjob239, so if you think you are fooling anyone brother, you are not. I would ask that you please stop creating alt accounts, as you were banned for your actions and behaviors for legitimate reasons. Lay in the bed you made for yourself, and find another forum.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 03:31:18 PM
Merited by anonymousminer (1)

I am friend  of everyone. I am not taking any side. alamjob239 is just a one human being. There are 7 billion human and the number is increasing at extraordinary pace.
I want to be treated unfairly neither I want anyone treated unfairly.

That leaves you 6,999,999,999 human beings to take care of. Smiley

Since you are not taking any side, please can you explain why do you care so much about someone who got banned ?
If they were banned, it didn't strike them randomly like a lightning can do sometimes, right ? Huh

Why don't you care about the other accounts that got banned from the forum ?
There is a lot as well.

Let me introduce the "Reputation" board to you : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0
There you can restore justice when you have been treated unfairly (or if you have witnessed someone else got treated unfairly).

This "Collectibles" sub-forum isn't for crusades or restoring justice whatsoever.
From now on I'll be reporting every of your off-topic posts that take place in the Collectibles sub-forum.

If you're unhappy about your posts getting deleted, then you are welcome to whine about it in the Reputation board.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 03:38:08 PM

The answer to your 100 questions is simple we are human not animal. We need to use moral judgement and act like human. When you will enter the next dimension of the universe what you have to offer - not these.

That'll be settled in the next dimension of the universe then.
In the meantime, welcome to Bitcointalk, and the rules here differ from the rules of the next dimension of the universe. Roll Eyes

That's my last reply on this matter. Will report off-topics at sight from now on.
Spokanistan51

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 03:52:28 PM
Merited by yogg (1)

FML, can someone delete this thread?! 🖐🏻 job is getting off on the attention now. Like others, I will no longer be reading or responding to this useless waste of resources.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 04:33:17 PM

As a community we all have to treat each others nicely regardless of race color age profession heights weights knowledge and etc.
Yogg do you know I have so much better talent than you but I am a poor man came from hard working backgrounds.

If I ever had resources I can easily overpass you by 100 of times.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach, you disrespectful little weasel.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 07:20:38 PM
Merited by Corrosive (2)

Such is the fall of the Romans, to decadence - more specifically, to seeking out their carnal desires above such foreign concepts like patience and restitution. Yea, the dawn of fortune admonishes against inaction, yet the act thereof may itself be an action; in the eyes of a global network, it is conducive to follow status quo principles of respect for standardized rules.

In the unlikely event of a 1:1 mapping between cryptographic and worldly identities, one may allude to the justification of indignant behavior. Yet given incomplete information and applications of Occam's Razor to improbable events, such remarks may be dismissed in lieu of conventional, pragmatic logic.

Mind, persistent consecutive posts may attract the attention of staff wherein a possibility of a ban for evasion thereof grows from the attention brought forth by the postings.

ClayCastCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 82

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 07:46:48 PM

Such is the fall of the Romans, to decadence - more specifically, to seeking out their carnal desires above such foreign concepts like patience and restitution. Yea, the dawn of fortune admonishes against inaction, yet the act thereof may itself be an action; in the eyes of a global network, it is conducive to follow status quo principles of respect for standardized rules.

In the unlikely event of a 1:1 mapping between cryptographic and worldly identities, one may allude to the justification of indignant behavior. Yet given incomplete information and applications of Occam's Razor to improbable events, such remarks may be dismissed in lieu of conventional, pragmatic logic.

Mind, persistent consecutive posts may attract the attention of staff wherein a possibility of a ban for evasion thereof grows from the attention brought forth by the postings.

Eloquently written sir
Hats off
Sat0shisGhost

Activity: 382
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:41:51 PM
Merited by Cyrus (2), ChiBitCTy (1), Spokanistan51 (1), Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

[ANN] Paypaltalk.org - newbie friendly, chargebacks welcome, you can list counterfeit posters for sale, spammy multi-posting is ok, there are no rules (except those enforced by Paypal Holdings Inc.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: