Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:51:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💨 [WTB] My Favorite Buy list 🐔  (Read 2912 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 04:37:35 PM

Hey pajeet have you ever actually proved that you have enough funds to pay for this list? I think you are a danger to this community, I haven’t been around collectibles much recently but you are coming across as about as useful as a used tampon. So can you sign an address with 2BTC (my back of the fag packed math on this list) I don’t want an excuse or anything other than a signed message please you fuckboy

Xxxx

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alamjob239 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 04:50:25 PM

Hey pajeet have you ever actually proved that you have enough funds to pay for this list? I think you are a danger to this community, I haven’t been around collectibles much recently but you are coming across as about as useful as a used tampon. So can you sign an address with 2BTC (my back of the fag packed math on this list) I don’t want an excuse or anything other than a signed message please you fuckboy

Xxxx

This is my wish list. I am going to take my time to buy these. These are all good stuff. You are jealous that you do not have any of these. hahahah. I don buy loaded stuff because they are too expensive. What I do is buy unfunded and load them myself if I want. I mostly buy used stuff.

alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 04:55:02 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 05:05:40 PM by alamjob239

Deal Today!  If we make a deal today on the item I will pay for the shipping!

🎹 Reply: Do not reply in this thread. Only reply by PM if you have any item for sale.

🎹 Pricing: When you PM me for any item you want to sell, please PM me with negotiable asking price.

🎹 Picture: Picture of the item in the PM

🎹 Payment methods: Clearly mention if you can accept the following payment methods.
- Paypal (My favorite)
- Ebay (Professional)
- BTC (Highly Volatile Now)

Shipping: Shipping has to be included in your asking price.

I will accept any unfunded coins or Cards listed below.
💨 List:

- Full set of SmartPayMINT notes
- Bitcoin Commiserative MTGOX Coin (There 2 different kinds)
- 2014 Microsoul (.05 BTC Silver)
- Polymerbit 100mbtc oversize note and 10 years of Bitcoin and 1/5 // 0.2BTC POLYMER TEST oversized note
- Bitbills Unfunded Beta Lower Denomination Used    
- MJB Monetary Metal 1 gram coins  
- Cas Demo Coin 2011 (With or without honeycomb holograms)  
- Lealana 25 LTC green address coin  
- Bit-cards  (Green - Orange - Blue/Red)
- Tangem HK coinfest card  
- Coinfest Coldkey Card    
- CI The Times Coin  
- Dark 5000 Cardano Paper Wallet  
- Cryptonic Monero coin
- Nolacoin
- Serp Coin - NOT DIY  
- PaperSafe Laser engraved Wood Note W/ Matching numbered Satoshi Note  
- PaperSafe Silver Satoshi Note + .999 Silver Coin  

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 05:16:14 PM

Xxxx

This is my wish list. I am going to take my time to buy these. These are all good stuff. You are jealous that you do not have any of these. hahahah. I don buy loaded stuff because they are too expensive. What I do is buy unfunded and load them myself if I want. I mostly buy used stuff.

So you don’t have enough funds to buy the whole list? Thanks for admiting it, looks guess that’s enough grounds for a flag against you

As for jealousy I guess as you are new around here you have no idea who the fuck I am you stupid little shitnugget

alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:43:36 PM

Xxxx

So you don’t have enough funds to buy the whole list? Thanks for admiting it, looks guess that’s enough grounds for a flag against you

As for jealousy I guess as you are new around here you have no idea who the fuck I am you stupid little shitnugget

Genius - all the buys do not come at the same time. It takes time to make good deals.

If you are somebody then lets see how much stuff you have from my buylist. My buylist is just not any buylist. People respect and pay attention when I put item on the buylist. I know that for fact with 1000% confidence.  

Also you cannot afford to offer good deal.

Do you have MJB one gram coins. I want to buy 5 of them. Show me what you got - not just talk. They used to cost 20 dollar a piece I believe

I give you 100 dollar for those 5 pieces I can pay btc paypal or ebay. You wanna do the deal or what? We will get escrow to do the deals.
Just show me what you got?

That is what I thought. You have nothing to offer me from my buylist. You cannot afford to give good deals to newbies. What kind of Legendary are you?
I never saw you throwing any free raffles.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 05:54:00 PM

Why would I have your pajeet 2 bob list? Why on earth would you discount everything but your list? I have seen your posts and you have proved that you do not have the funds for your WTB so in essence you are a waste of time. Maybe your mother should of told your father to spunk in her mouth instead of her cunt to create you. The ironic thing is that there were millions of sperm fighting to get to her egg and you were the one who won the lottery, can you imagine what a letdown all the others would of been? They would of been blind with no legs or arms if you were the cream of the crop you fucktard.

Don’t reply young man, you cannot ever dream of being able to compete with me for insults and it’s very obvious you don’t have 100 satoshi either. Night night my little flower, maybe the village goat will be up for more blowjobs instead?  If not I’m sure your uncle will be up for a repeat of the anal rape

anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:56:46 PM

Xxxx

alamjob239 is a scumbag.... DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS USER... begs for free things, then sells them on ebay!!  This user has NO BTC to buy items.... they beg to use PayPal.  AVOID at all costs!!
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:58:54 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 07:25:41 PM by mprep

Why would I have your pajeet 2 bob list? Why on earth would you discount everything but your list? I have seen your posts and you have proved that you do not have the funds for your WTB so in essence you are a waste of time. Maybe your mother should of told your father to spunk in her mouth instead of her cunt to create you. The ironic thing is that there were millions of sperm fighting to get to her egg and you were the one who won the lottery, can you imagine what a letdown all the others would of been? They would of been blind with no legs or arms if you were the cream of the crop you fucktard.

Don’t reply young man, you cannot ever dream of being able to compete with me for insults and it’s very obvious you don’t have 100 satoshi either. Night night my little flower, maybe the village goat will be up for more blowjobs instead?  If not I’m sure your uncle will be up for a repeat of the anal rape
Grin
Just kidding boss.  It is Sunday - what you expect?
Sell me something that is rare and give me a good deal. 
Newbies deserve better!

Xxxx

alamjob239 is a scumbag.... DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS USER... begs for free things, then sells them on ebay!!  This user has NO BTC to buy items.... they beg to use PayPal.  AVOID at all costs!!

Why can't people sell free stuff. All people have freedom to do sell to make bucks. Why you sell those expensive coins. You got those coins years ago for so cheap that is not even funny. You think I do not know that. You got those Casascius coins for few bucks probably 2011-2013. You also get lots of free gifts from makers. I know that too.

We newbies have to pay premium all the time.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2989

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:13:01 PM
Merited by Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

Bud...collectibles markets don't work that way.  If a collectible is a popular item/limited etc ..they may very well skyrocket in value.  Are Picasso's painting at the same buy cost as they were when he originally sold them? Same principle.  This is also how the numismatic hobby works.  The US Mint just sold an enhanced reverse proof silver eagle for like 60 bucks or so a sold out a few months ago. Check ebay for what they are currently being sold at.  10x + that cost last I checked.  Can you buy a Babe Ruth baseball card  for 5 cents today? You could in the 30s.  See what Im saying here?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 06:15:36 PM

Ok I’ll sell you something that is rare, I just laid a log that was monumentous this morning, honestly brother this shit was so big it hit the ubend before it broke it was so great I walked to one of my other bathrooms to wipe so I could save my treasure. Now the pertinent point now is the fact that you can’t even afford to buy a shit I had, everyone here is aware of that, everyone here is disgusted by the fact you are selling things you got for free.

Now please be quiet, don’t annoy me any more young boy go fuck the village goat instead, it’s the only chance fwe you having gratification

anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:16:24 PM

Xxxx

alamjob239 is a scumbag.... DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS USER... begs for free things, then sells them on ebay!!  This user has NO BTC to buy items.... they beg to use PayPal.  AVOID at all costs!!

Why can't people sell free stuff. All people have freedom to do sell to make bucks. Why you sell those expensive coins. You got those coins years ago for so cheap that is not even funny. You think I do not know that. You got those Casascius coins for few bucks probably 2011-2013. You also get lots of free gifts from makers. I know that too.

You know nothing about what I do.... or where things come from....  again speaking about things you have no idea about!  

OK moron.... here is the problem.... you beg for free items.  People give them to you as a welcome to the space and you sell them.  When begging for something, it's generally for you to keep, not sell.  The person giving you the item you begged for could just sell it on their own.  You stupidity is UNREAL!!

AGAIN... NEVER DEAL WITH THIS USER!!!
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:17:20 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 07:13:49 PM by mprep

Bud...collectibles markets don't work that way.  If a collectible is a popular item/limited etc ..they may very well skyrocket in value.  Are Picasso's painting at the same buy cost as they were when he originally sold them? Same principle.  This is also how the numismatic hobby works.  The US Mint just sold an enhanced reverse proof silver eagle for like 60 bucks or so a sold out a few months ago. Check ebay for what they are currently being sold at.  10x + that cost last I checked.  Can you buy a Babe Ruth baseball card  for 5 cents today? You could in the 30s.  See what Im saying here?

I have to agree with you. Now you explained things the way it should be. 

UPDATE
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:21:02 PM

free gift has caused me pain.
No.....  YOU BEING A GREEDY F**K HAS CAUSED YOU PAIN!  Can't even own up to being the steaming pile you are....

*WARNING*  DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS USER!!  See trust rating for this user.
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:25:50 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 07:26:06 PM by mprep

No.....  YOU BEING A GREEDY F**K HAS CAUSED YOU PAIN!  Can't even own up to being the pile of shit you are....

I cannot even remember if you ever throw any real nice free raffle? Never. Yo lost the raffle to me that is why you are mad. I think you lost  few more raffles against me.

Show people that you can do free raffle too. You just talk but not able to do mega free raffle. Do not charge people for the Mega Free raffle.

So when can we expect Mega Free Raffle from anonymousminer

Now anonymousminer gonna run just watch !  Shocked

Pajeet Op. please look in the mirror, be disappointed in yourself like your mother obviously is of you, slap yourself in the face and realise your mistakes.

Then go to your account and set a random password you won’t remember and lock this account, take your freebies and fuck off from here son. Seriously I am sure uncle Jamal will fuck you tonight to make up for it

Grin

la la la la la

poor guy

anonymousminer is not able to do mega free raffle? hiding now!
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 06:30:09 PM

Smiley face? Are you a 12 year old girl? Is this ticktock? Stupid cuntsmouth just fuck off seriously son go back under your little troll bridge.

To all in this sub. Please do not send this fool anything for free, if you are tempted to send him anything (other than OF nasty) then message me beforehand and we will work out a more beneficial deal for the community.

Peace out goatfucker

alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:34:42 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 08:37:08 PM by alamjob239

will delete later

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 06:41:05 PM

Ability? Jealous??

There are at least 50 members here in this sub that know who I am compared to you and your pajeet actions you little fuck. Your WTB list is shit as you have no funds, fucko you can’t aford 10 garlic coins never mind 30% of your WTB list: seriously call up uncle Jamal and ask him to spit on your ass hole for a treat you fucking wankstain

alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:46:11 PM

Ability? Jealous??

There are at least 50 members here in this sub that know who I am compared to you and your pajeet actions you little fuck. Your WTB list is shit as you have no funds, fucko you can’t aford 10 garlic coins never mind 30% of your WTB list: seriously call up uncle Jamal and ask him to spit on your ass hole for a treat you fucking wankstain

Grin
That is right friend - 30 people now know who you are.  Smiley

hahahahahaha

I think for sure you are funny and you got some jokes.

I wish 60 people know who you are?

I know you are trying to avoid Free Mega Raffle  at all cost. so funny hehehehehe

Do you have what it take to do mega free raffles? I don think so.

Stop sneaking into other people free mega raffle and their gifts like you are jealous of mt free gifts.

You are good for nothing because yo cannot do Free Mega raffle - That all we know at this point.

You can bark all day like a mad dog. But you do not have what  it takes to do Free Mega raffle

anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 06:46:42 PM

No.....  YOU BEING A GREEDY F**K HAS CAUSED YOU PAIN!  Can't even own up to being the pile of shit you are....

I cannot even remember if you ever throw any real nice free raffle? Never. Yo lost the raffle to me that is why you are mad. I think you lost  few more raffles against me.

Show people that you can do free raffle too. You just talk but not able to do mega free raffle. Do not charge people for the Mega Free raffle.

So when can we expect Mega Free Raffle from anonymousminer

Now anonymousminer gonna run just watch !  Shocked
Anonymousminer is still here.  I have given more to this community than you could ever dream to!  

Not that I need to prove anything to a GREEDY PRICK such as yourself, but here is just one example:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210810.msg53381640#msg53381640

Shocked You are in spot 02..... had I known what a piece of shit you were, you would not have been allowed to participate!  Shocked

Now GOML and GFY!!!  Kiss
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 06:53:26 PM

I don’t need free toy ducky pajeet goat fucking sheep molesting twatnozzle.

You cannot affection ts to buy your list. You can’t even afford the LTC coin you sheep shagging cunt