Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend trading strategies sites  (Read 268 times)
conex

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:14:29 AM

If you want to be a trader, avoid to used any platform. But, start learn to trade by your self with your own research and create your own strategi. if you are newbie, you can start to learn about trading phsycology, learn to make a profit from bear market. Following strategy from other it can be a big mistake, because no strategy on internet 100% true.
Why avoid using platforms if there are some which provide good foundations? i've come accross few sites which provided surprising good tools and indicators to use as guidelines while trading. DYOR is essential of course but it's much easier using platforms

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
SheriffEl (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:29:51 AM

If you want to be a trader, avoid to used any platform. But, start learn to trade by your self with your own research and create your own strategi. if you are newbie, you can start to learn about trading phsycology, learn to make a profit from bear market. Following strategy from other it can be a big mistake, because no strategy on internet 100% true.
Why avoid using platforms if there are some which provide good foundations? i've come accross few sites which provided surprising good tools and indicators to use as guidelines while trading. DYOR is essential of course but it's much easier using platforms

Which site? can you recommend some as I'm still struggling for good sites, most of them I find are forex and those I went through already?
gocryptowise

Activity: 64
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 08:39:40 PM

Got some useful sites to learn more here about trading https://www.binance.vision/tutorials, http://gocryptowise.com/trading and https://blog.shrimpy.io/ for example. Full of useful tips. But as with anything practice makes perfect after you understand the basics.

Of course a majority of traders fail Wink But good luck
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 06:41:31 PM

Personally, I do not know of a single analytics platform which would not be mistaken in key moments.
Especially revealing are the events of the last few months when the behavior of Bitcoin was completely opposite compared to 100% of the predictions.
Third-party analytics = other people's mistakes.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: