Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][xtt]xttcoin p2pb2b  (Read 168 times)
xttcoin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:13:19 PM

https://p2pb2b.io/zh/trade/XTT_BTC
https://twitter.com/xtt_coin

As the first blockchain built as native to the web platform, Nimiq lowers that barriers to entry for blockchain technology and makes it significantly more accessible for the mainstream.Current available cryptocurrencies are complicated to use and counterintuitive for the average person. Further decentralization is difficult if access to blockchain technology is limited to technically skilled people.With Cartesi, Blockchain applications can be coded with the vast domain of mainstream software stacks available today. Applications run off-chain, with the strong security guarantees of the blockchain, but free from its computation limits and high costs.Youtube gives you the option to generate automatic subtitles (at least on PC). Works quite ok but it still is not a full transcript.

Visited their announcement thread and Voted Semux again, What will happen if Semux does win this time around. When will they list Semux? Another round of vote again until Semux wins?You are right, Semux deserved it and I hope this is just the beginning, and the new exchange will help in the distribution of coins and give a new impetus to development.Well, I understand what your intention is. Holders who already own Semux and haven't sold it should be rewarded. I basically support that, but the problem is that the project should win new users and that doesn't happen by rewarding already "wealthy" users in addition even if there is a danger that new users will dump the coins immediately. This is a basic problem of the cryptoscene but you should still try to distribute the outstanding coins to as many new users as possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: