Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2020, 03:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Failure!🎬 StrongU STU-U6 dash coin miner review.  (Read 419 times)
jadestack.io

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:29:01 AM

I just had one of the ASIC boards die Angry. It's been running for about 20 days! I bought it through Crypto Miner Bros. I'm reaching out to anyone and everyone to get a refund, replacement or something before this $1900 (pre-order) miner becomes a paperweight!

It's been slightly profitable in mining, but after you include the cost to set them up (power connectors, cabling, etc.) I'm deep in the hole. I'd suggest you stay far away from them. Far far away!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mineshop.eu
Copper Member

Activity: 181
Merit: 11

Mine HardCore or don't mine at all

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:49:37 AM

I just had one of the ASIC boards die Angry. It's been running for about 20 days! I bought it through Crypto Miner Bros. I'm reaching out to anyone and everyone to get a refund, replacement or something before this $1900 (pre-order) miner becomes a paperweight!

It's been slightly profitable in mining, but after you include the cost to set them up (power connectors, cabling, etc.) I'm deep in the hole. I'd suggest you stay far away from them. Far far away!

No way, does the whole miner stops when hashing board not working on these?
This is why i hate asics . People say that is easy setup mining including me Cheesy , but actually they are not as reliable as GPUs, CPUs and FPGas which is accessible to everyone. And 70% people who ever buy they most likley will loose money.
1900 for one miner?  This is crazy for the performance they have. We had few orders with 1850 , with the specs advertised 660gh. But we shipped to our customers 2x miners as Strongu compensated us for the hash loss.

BTC Mine HardCore or don't mine at all BTC
VoskCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 1008
Merit: 434

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 04:10:56 PM

sorry, no link, I was just reffering what was stated in eastshore message, which I obviously read it in the rush, where it says that they are on brink of bankruptcy

to clarify -- strongu or eastshore?

& thanks

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
bcn2048

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:05:21 AM

sorry, no link, I was just reffering what was stated in eastshore message, which I obviously read it in the rush, where it says that they are on brink of bankruptcy

to clarify -- strongu or eastshore?

& thanks

eastshore (reseller) refunded half of money, strong is on a way to bancrupt

this is a message from eastshore: https://imgur.com/a/WpCrnty

btw eastshore is doing great and will be my first choice for buying next mining equipment Smiley
mineshop.eu
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 09:54:00 AM

btw eastshore is doing great and will be my first choice for buying next mining equipment Smiley
I know couple of mining farms which went in balls deep with these miners. And when they where supposed to be shipped, they where trying to do refund as the specs changed. But Strongu refused to give them refund. This might be one of the reasons why they possibly could make bankruptcy.

tw0rak

Activity: 573
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:12:52 PM

Guys one of mine has one of the board dead - after a week of mining. Bought trough Minerbros. Help? What to do now?
Shipping it back to china cost more than the machine itself right now.

Ive wrote some emails to sales@strongu.com.cn but absolutely no response.

The other thing - SSH username and password?
Anyone?
mineshop.eu
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 08:45:33 PM

Guys one of mine has one of the board dead - after a week of mining. Bought trough Minerbros. Help? What to do now?

Anyone?
Have you tried
username :admin
pswd : root

Think these have the same as Bitmain asics, but not 100% sure

tw0rak

Activity: 573
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:30:52 AM

Anyone?
Have you tried
username :admin
pswd : root

Think these have the same as Bitmain asics, but not 100% sure

Ofc ive tried all the combinations of root:admin. Bitmains default are not right.
mineshop.eu
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 11:19:34 AM

Ofc ive tried all the combinations of root:admin. Bitmains default are not right.
Got the feedback from my account manager in strongu, they say they don't give ssh details to customers  Shocked
http://prntscr.com/qohww3

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.