Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫  (Read 4674 times)
ovindiara

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:29:47 PM

based on the information I've read you will have plans to invest in real estate ? What are your ways to invest ?

I also wonder what kind of income investors can get in a short time. And what will be the team's policy regarding listing on these exchanges
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teloogetde

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:40:25 PM

real estate sector is incredibly big money. blockchain technology must be present here
Why do you think they are investing in real estate? I can't get this point.

if the team does invest in real estate in Europe it will be a very reliable investment and investors will be able to get a refund very quickly
o_farlowe

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 02:42:40 PM

real estate sector is incredibly big money. blockchain technology must be present here

if the team does invest in real estate in Europe it will be a very reliable investment and investors will be able to get a refund very quickly

a lot of things will depend on what decisions the team will make and how professional they will be .
now I just continue to follow the development of the project
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:01:35 PM

I wonder when this coin will be listed on exchanges and who the team is currently negotiating with . It would be very interesting for me

I am waiting for news about this but you still need to understand that this will be an investment for a long time as you can get a good passive income
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:24:06 PM

where can I read more about how much income I can get ?
I'm interested in passive income now
irkodispe

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:36:36 PM

I guess those cryptocurrencies that use Proof of Stake, can be called more democratic.
What are democracy in the MTcore opinion? To have volting rights, you have to invest a lot?

the concept of a democratic currency is now quite strange, but I just need more information in order to understand it all

I also don't understand how this will work right now . But I am interested in the fact that it will be possible to earn income without any problems
minsnonttalsie

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:51:18 PM

based on the information I've read you will have plans to invest in real estate ? What are your ways to invest ?

I also wonder what kind of income investors can get in a short time. And what will be the team's policy regarding listing on these exchanges

so far I haven't seen any information regarding the listing and I would be happy to buy tokens for me .
I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops
pesbouiriela

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:04:47 PM

Are you going to disclose your team members for this project? And some parts are still in your local language even if I chose English.

https://i.postimg.cc/LXj0NpQC/Screen-Shot-2019-12-17-at-4-59-16-AM.png
More than a month since this post and everything remaines the same.

the team is now busy with other issues and it is much more important for me what webinars they will hold in the near future . This is really useful at the moment
irkodispe

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:17:22 PM

Hello everybody!
please tell us when we can see more information about your team ? This is important in order to trust this project more
dimozkin

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:29:51 PM

MTCore is based on a green and innovative system. They replace hardware for software and they replace energy for BIDs.

the main thing for me is to understand how profitable it can be right now . This will be the most important thing for me .
I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops
pesbouiriela

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:44:37 PM

I'm wondering if I buy tokens now what income I can get in the near future ?
this will still be very important to me
emogunus

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:55:33 PM

Hello team ! does it depend on any webinars that have been recently . as I understand it one of the webinars was yesterday
dimozkin

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:14:13 AM

Hello team ! does it depend on any webinars that have been recently . as I understand it one of the webinars was yesterday

But still I would like to see all the broadcasts to get as much information as possible how profitable it will be and how much it will be in demand
ethleolauto

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:26:41 AM

I'm wondering if I buy tokens now what income I can get in the near future ?
this will still be very important to me

Much will depend on how popular this project can be . I would also like to get as much information about the team as possible right now
emogunus

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:43:33 AM

I checked the Shark Club https://mtcore.io/en/shark-club and for me it is similar to the typical Staking rewards, what do you think?

But nevertheless you can get a very good passive income which is very important for me and I will continue to monitor how everything works and develops

so far, I do not really understand when investors will receive income and what will be the policy regarding listing on exchanges ?
yuyuanshi9

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:59:04 AM

I guess those cryptocurrencies that use Proof of Stake, can be called more democratic.
What are democracy in the MTcore opinion? To have volting rights, you have to invest a lot?

the concept of a democratic currency is now quite strange, but I just need more information in order to understand it all

I also find it difficult to understand all this but in fact the main thing is that it gives a passive income . This would be the most important thing for all of us
ethleolauto

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:12:56 PM

where can I read more about how much income I can get ?
I'm interested in passive income now

The site has all the information about the project and in fact they have several types of tariffs but everything will depend on how popular this project will be
meoswagavap

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:24:50 PM

Why MTCore looks so different from whatever I know? How is it possible to learn more about your project?

you can read the white paper or information on the site . In fact I like the way this project is developing and what they offer to investors

at the moment I like the results the team shows and what it offers for investors for the long term but the idea of safe investment seems very attractive to me
yuyuanshi9

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:38:09 PM

I'm a little worried about that, too . still, I would like to understand how the team plans to develop the project for the long term and what it does for this ?
casdecida

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:49:17 PM

This will be as safe as possible and will be able to give a huge profit for investors . In fact I fully support real estate investments on the blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: