Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More trust system abuse by Lauda  (Read 4542 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 09:55:54 PM

just don't abuse the systems designed to prevent fraud to fight your petty interpersonal battles. That is where I draw the line.

Me too.   Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2215

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 10:56:12 PM

just don't abuse the systems designed to prevent fraud to fight your petty interpersonal battles. That is where I draw the line.

...and yet you just put me on distrust - Irony.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 11:47:13 PM

Me too.   Cheesy

I almost pissed myself. Thanks for the laugh.

...and yet you just put me on distrust - Irony.

As did you, for criticizing you no less. I was happy to just ignore you for a long time but you insisted on involving yourself with me. Me distrusting your judgement is in no way abuse, and judging by the collection of exclusions you have, I am not the only one who thinks so.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 11:56:58 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 02:29:44 PM by Timelord2067

As did you, for criticizing you no less. I was happy to just ignore you for a long time but you insisted on involving yourself with me. Me distrusting your judgement is in no way abuse, and judging by the collection of exclusions you have, I am not the only one who thinks so.

So you're admitting you're just a lemming jumping off someone else's cliff because they did it? More Irony.

Let's look at this:

Lemming.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 02:11:21 AM

Me too.   Cheesy

I almost pissed myself. Thanks for the laugh.

Quoting to preserve and document the continuing loss of your bladder control.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 02:40:40 PM

So you're admitting you're just a lemming jumping off someone else's cliff because they did it? More Irony.

Let's look at this:

Lemming.

Correlation does not equal causation. Wow. You referenced yourself. Very convincing. Care to explain what any of this has to do with the op or are you just here because your jimmies are rustled in general?
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:46:20 PM

I think Theymos should create a whole new separate board entitled...
"ALL THREADS FOR CRYING, WHINGING, MOANING AND GROANING ABOUT ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH DT ABUSE"

That way all the repeating hissy fit boo-hoo dt abuse threads can all be consolidated, so when one needs a good chuckle, one can go straight there and browse them all....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:56:24 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

Correlation does not equal causation. Wow. You referenced yourself. Very convincing. Care to explain what any of this has to do with the op or are you just here because your jimmies are rustled in general?

And *Wow* back at you - very convincing explanation for the distrust you have there. Lemming.

Perhaps if you refrained from lashing out at others (such as your outburst towards Vod) you might be able to think for yourself.

(The title of the thread is "More trust system abuse by Lauda" you by extension are part of that trust abuse - don't start a thread if you can't handle the responses you receive)

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:09:25 PM

"ALL THREADS FOR CRYING, WHINGING, MOANING AND GROANING ABOUT ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH DT ABUSE"

That way all the repeating hissy fit boo-hoo dt abuse threads can all be consolidated, so when one needs a good chuckle, one can go straight there and browse them all....

I would be happy to laugh at you once you face the same abuse in future and come back CRYING, WHINGING, MOANING and GROANING here with a thread. Don't make it a joke, many of such similar abuses are seriously damaging to individuals.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 10:16:23 PM

And *Wow* back at you - very convincing explanation for the distrust you have there. Lemming.

Perhaps if you refrained from lashing out at others (such as your outburst towards Vod) you might be able to think for yourself.

(The title of the thread is "More trust system abuse by Lauda" you by extension are part of that trust abuse - don't start a thread if you can't handle the responses you receive)

You got me Timelord, you are just too much for me to handle! You mean like you handle responses you receive?

Timelord2o67

Activity: 372
Merit: 39

Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:25:29 AM

I quoted me, now you're quoting me...

Now that you have me on distrust, perhaps you should read your own words in that post about the trust system then ask yourself if it  really hurts the way you hope it would?

I'll give you a hint.   Eleven is just a number same as ten is...

.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.CoinPlaza Exchange (IT)  ★☆★ .
.❖ Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in   .
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:05:46 AM

I would be happy to laugh at you once you face the same abuse in future and come back CRYING, WHINGING, MOANING and GROANING here with a thread. Don't make it a joke, many of such similar abuses are seriously damaging to individuals.

Well fancy that...I just got a good chuckle....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
wolwoo
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:27:13 AM

The usual mob

Wow dude
I don't have English, what's going on in the closets? I don't even know!
It is a bit difficult for me to learn English, all of you learn Turkish and communicate more easily Cheesy Grin

Note: I am surprised to see you use this concept other than me Shocked

The usual mob of perpetrators is at it again, this time taking retribution for daring to defend one of their targeted individuals. The referenced event happened some time ago, but the trust rating was only left now. I wonder why that is! Apparently putting people on my trust list Lauda doesn't approve of makes me dishonest.

This is a blatantly obvious pattern of abuse of anyone who dares to question this targeted abusive behavior. These people belong no where near having any kind of influence in a trust system, because to them it is simply a tool to use to punish people they don't agree with. They couldn't give a fuck less about the community, the community is just a tool they use to jerk off their egos.

Lauda   2019-12-18   Reference   "Dishonest. Wouldn't trust."

I know there are various groups here. power demonstration.

merit, in the hands of the minority ...

Feedback, free for someone

forum is no longer a forum. Like anything else, the game ...

Independent members less, everyone in a group to approach the problem.

long live freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxR_pzu094  Cool night goes well............................................

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
guzuyu zaten ipleyen yok Wink
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 11909

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:01:49 AM

Many are calling it up on them selfs by not being if one is trustworthy and don't scam or treat anyone wrong then they will be left alone, if one isn't honest or whatever then they just have to deal with the consequences its as easy as that, nobody has fun or amusement of wrongfully saying somebody is a scammer while he didn't do anything wrong....

Nobody called me a scammer on the forum as Ii never was dishonest to anyone as well....
That go's for all the members I write and talk with, non of them have been negatively treated ... WHY, cause they don't scam another person..... But when a person isn't honest and been red tagged then please just carry the tag whiteout complaining...

Didn't read who this is actually about, just talking in general Smiley

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 03:04:27 PM

Many are calling it up on them selfs by not being if one is trustworthy and don't scam or treat anyone wrong then they will be left alone, if one isn't honest or whatever then they just have to deal with the consequences its as easy as that, nobody has fun or amusement of wrongfully saying somebody is a scammer while he didn't do anything wrong....

Nobody called me a scammer on the forum as Ii never was dishonest to anyone as well....
That go's for all the members I write and talk with, non of them have been negatively treated ... WHY, cause they don't scam another person..... But when a person isn't honest and been red tagged then please just carry the tag whiteout complaining...

You don't get targeted because you sit on the sidelines and don't have strong opinions on anything. The trust system is often abused as a tool to coerce people into silence. Of course as a spectator you enjoy not having to deal with it. Become a participant and count the days.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 11909

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:12:17 PM

You don't get targeted because you sit on the sidelines and don't have strong opinions on anything. The trust system is often abused as a tool to coerce people into silence. Of course as a spectator you enjoy not having to deal with it. Become a participant and count the days.

If I have a strong opinion for people choosing BSV above BTC for being mentally ill and difunctional ...

If I have a strong opinion for saying the r0ach is an internet troll who I will chose not to trust with send and receive anything, though I never saw him scamming anybody so I will not tag him for such thing, I would tag to take care with reading his content, he could bring some bad ideas into naive people Roll Eyes

If I have a strong opinion for knowing nobody can send me PM's for trust him or him and I would follow (if someone would suggest something that I could read and chose what I do NP of-course, but I will never be able of being controlled to do something)

If I have a strong opinion for that what I do I'll be standing behind my decision always

I do more BTC-talking and stuff as I don't do much trading or generating income on the forum so for that matter I will obviously be less involved in such things, the only thing I did was buying a lot of stuff where I always have send money/BTC first and receive items later, I have always been treated prompt and A+++ wise, so obviously I have given those people some good trust as the ones I had some RL deals/dealing with.

I have participated in given and receiving some trust ratings, which days must I count??

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 04:46:49 PM

If I have a strong opinion for people choosing BSV above BTC for being mentally ill and difunctional ...

If I have a strong opinion for saying the r0ach is an internet troll who I will chose not to trust with send and receive anything, though I never saw him scamming anybody so I will not tag him for such thing, I would tag to take care with reading his content, he could bring some bad ideas into naive people Roll Eyes

If I have a strong opinion for knowing nobody can send me PM's for trust him or him and I would follow (if someone would suggest something that I could read and chose what I do NP of-course, but I will never be able of being controlled to do something)

If I have a strong opinion for that what I do I'll be standing behind my decision always

I do more BTC-talking and stuff as I don't do much trading or generating income on the forum so for that matter I will obviously be less involved in such things, the only thing I did was buying a lot of stuff where I always have send money/BTC first and receive items later, I have always been treated prompt and A+++ wise, so obviously I have given those people some good trust as the ones I had some RL deals/dealing with.

I have participated in given and receiving some trust ratings, which days must I count??

Are any of these positions at all controversial or really under dispute? No. Good for you you can join bandwagons. Just do me a favor and stop pretending like everything is peachy when you are picking flowers while others are plowing the fields.
hacker1001101001

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:08:47 PM

~snip~
Are any of these positions at all controversial or really under dispute? No. Good for you you can join bandwagons. Just do me a favor and stop pretending like everything is peachy when you are picking flowers while others are plowing the fields.

@micgoossens, I know you feel pretty cosy around here and even in the Wall Observer thread, but the overall trust abuse on the forum is pretty much dustructive to many users. You would not tag someone if you feel he would not scam anyone right ?..I don't think anyone here geniuly feels TECSHARE is a scammer or he would scam anyone with funds.

Better than rounding it to general and going keyboard ninja, read the thread and understand the situation, hope your reaction would not be the same.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 05:34:20 PM

I don't think anyone here geniuly feels TECSHARE is a scammer or he would scam anyone with funds.
What do you know about what other people think? I wouldn't trust mr. TECSHARE with a toenail, thus genuinely believe he can't be trusted. So fuck off and wank your little tool elsewhere. There are prettier beings that you can suck off other than OP.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
hacker1001101001

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:37:49 PM

I don't think anyone here geniuly feels TECSHARE is a scammer or he would scam anyone with funds.
What do you know about what other people think? I wouldn't trust mr. TECSHARE with a toenail, thus genuinely believe he can't be trusted. So fuck off and wank your little tool elsewhere.

I don't know, I think this due to his 50+ positive feedbacks (on default trust) about successful trades.

There are prettier beings that you can suck off other than OP.

Does it really look like that? I thought I was giving him some respect.. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: