Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More trust system abuse by Lauda  (Read 4542 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 05:38:49 PM

I don't think anyone here geniuly feels TECSHARE is a scammer or he would scam anyone with funds.
What do you know about what other people think? I wouldn't trust mr. TECSHARE with a toenail, thus genuinely believe he can't be trusted. So fuck off and wank your little tool elsewhere.
I don't know, I thinks this due to his 50+ positive feedbacks about successful trades.
Pajeet trades for pajeet users. Next?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:22:50 PM

I wouldn't worry about it too much TS..
Personal vendetta tags by lauda are just a badge of honor..
Oh I am not at all worried. I am just establishing this pattern of behavior

Here is another tile for you mosiac..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5206862

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 09:30:15 PM
Merited by eddie13 (1), hacker1001101001 (1)

Just make up whatever you like and pretend it is the truth... look at all these Pajeets in my trust ratings...

BayAreaCoins, Hhampuz, subSTRATA, AT101ET, teeGUMES, Steamtyme, Blazed, Lesbian Cow, chronicsky, dazedfool, minerjones, DaveF, ezeminer, notserp, wheelz1200, OgNasty, Gyfts, monbux, DiamondCardz, monkeynuts...

Sorry if I left any pajeets out. Lets also brush aside over 8 years of trade history, amounts trusted to me in the thousands of dollars on many occasions, and I managed a project with a market cap of over 10 million dollars. What is more trust worthy is pretending to be a cop on the internet and harassing people right? Don't you have some BCH stolen via escrow to get back to?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 11:32:47 PM

You don't get targeted because you sit on the sidelines and don't have strong opinions on anything. The trust system is often abused as a tool to coerce people into silence.

Point and thread - state your opinion and you'll get trust abuse from Techy.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 11:42:25 PM

You don't get targeted because you sit on the sidelines and don't have strong opinions on anything. The trust system is often abused as a tool to coerce people into silence.

Point and thread - state your opinion and you'll get trust abuse from Techy.  Sad

This thread is about Lauda's trust system abuse.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 06:10:03 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 06:23:47 AM by Lauda

Just make up whatever you like and pretend it is the truth... look at all these Pajeets in my trust ratings...

BayAreaCoins, Hhampuz, subSTRATA, AT101ET, teeGUMES, Steamtyme, Blazed, Lesbian Cow, chronicsky, dazedfool, minerjones, DaveF, ezeminer, notserp, wheelz1200, OgNasty, Gyfts, monbux, DiamondCardz, monkeynuts...
Literally almost all of them are pajeets. You are outdated with your information about this list of individuals with which you thought you had a point, but you failed royally.  Smiley

What is more trust worthy is pretending to be a cop on the internet and harassing people right? Don't you have some BCH stolen via escrow to get back to?
More lies and more reasons to give you more updated negatives, which I just did. Are you going to create a new reason for me each day?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 08:19:07 AM

Literally almost all of them are pajeets. You are outdated with your information about this list of individuals with which you thought you had a point, but you failed royally.  Smiley

What is more trust worthy is pretending to be a cop on the internet and harassing people right? Don't you have some BCH stolen via escrow to get back to?
More lies and more reasons to give you more updated negatives, which I just did. Are you going to create a new reason for me each day?

You are a pajeet. Man, that was way easy to declare you irrelevant, I should have done it years ago. Just unilaterally declaring you irrelevant is way easier than using logic. All the evidence of you being involved in using your position as escrow to embezzle funds is detailed here. That kind of seems way worse than anything I have even ever been accused of.

I am offering a bounty of 5 merit to anyone who can find the quote from Theymos where he explicitly states deleting and adding negative ratings over and over again in order to manipulate the trust system is considered by him to be abuse of the trust system. I looked but I can't remember when or where I read it, I just know he said it at one point.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 08:24:26 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 09:00:16 AM by Lauda

I am offering a bounty of 5 merit to anyone who can find the quote from Theymos where he explicitly states deleting and adding negative ratings over and over again in order to manipulate the trust system is considered by him to be abuse of the trust system. I looked but I can't remember when or where I read it, I just know he said it at one point.
Do you really think that I care what theymos said about the old system? He is wrong, and when one is I do not stand down just because the user in question is an administrator. That would be a very pathetic display of existence, but you know very well how that feels. I care as much as he cares what I tell him in private, and it won't go beyond that. He's no authority and neither am I. He's free to wave the centralizing wand and do as he wishes though. Kiss

I offer an extra 10 merit if the post is relevant to the current trust system or what I'm doing or whoever decent finds it first. 5 is too pajeet.

Sucking up to an army of pajeets.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11969

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:37:52 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2019, 12:44:53 PM by mprep

~snip~
Are any of these positions at all controversial or really under dispute? No. Good for you you can join bandwagons. Just do me a favor and stop pretending like everything is peachy when you are picking flowers while others are plowing the fields.

@micgoossens, I know you feel pretty cosy around here and even in the Wall Observer thread, but the overall trust abuse on the forum is pretty much dustructive to many users. You would not tag someone if you feel he would not scam anyone right ?..I don't think anyone here geniuly feels TECSHARE is a scammer or he would scam anyone with funds.

Better than rounding it to general and going keyboard ninja, read the thread and understand the situation, hope your reaction would not be the same.

Read it, and I do agree the trust system is not to use just for people you dislike or not agree with on opinions etc
I will not put someone on my distrust list just cause not liking him or not cause I disagree on some points or whatever....

I think when someone scammed, lies, being dishonest or whatever isn't trustworthy, I also rather distrust members that uses Alt's to not show there selfs this is a very tilting move imo Roll Eyes 

I don't think anyone here geniuly feels TECSHARE is a scammer or he would scam anyone with funds.
What do you know about what other people think? I wouldn't trust mr. TECSHARE with a toenail, thus genuinely believe he can't be trusted. So fuck off and wank your little tool elsewhere. There are prettier beings that you can suck off other than OP.

I actually disagree, I had some PM's for a gold coin and if he adjusted the price a bit at that time, then I would not have hesitate and bought that gold coin....

I think never to have seen TECSHARE being dishonest in selling stuff.

Literally almost all of them are pajeets. You are outdated with your information about this list of individuals with which you thought you had a point, but you failed royally.  Smiley

Damn, I have to say, most of them have the highest trust and most respect from me as members can get on this forum......

Had some online dealings with many and some IRL dealing as well (not a to small one) <--- where the other guy really had to trust me as well etc

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 02:54:02 PM

What do you know about what other people think? I wouldn't trust mr. TECSHARE with a toenail, thus genuinely believe he can't be trusted. So fuck off and wank your little tool elsewhere. There are prettier beings that you can suck off other than OP.
I actually disagree, I had some PM's for a gold coin and if he adjusted the price a bit at that time, then I would not have hesitate and bought that gold coin....

I think never to have seen TECSHARE being dishonest in selling stuff.
Did I say anywhere that there aren't users who trust him? I was purely mentioning my distrust, and that mr. hackerman shouldn't generalize with his bullshit and should rather focus on what he does, suck up by wanking off others.

Damn, I have to say, most of them have the highest trust and most respect from me as members can get on this forum......

Had some online dealings with many and some IRL dealing as well (not a to small one) <--- where the other guy really had to trust me as well etc
Quite a few of them a very decent people, that doesn't make them non-pajeets though (almost all are, or at least are crypto-pajeets). OP doesn't have up to date information on the individuals that he chose to make his argument. Tap into the surveillance state and you can get whatever you need on whoever very quickly. Make 'Murica great again! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:42:33 PM

army of pajeets

That's not very nice..

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 05:46:19 PM

army of pajeets
That's not very nice..
I'm a cunt, and so are most of those people (besides also being pajeets). Kiss

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:22:26 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2020, 06:41:55 PM by Quickseller

which BTW I think is inappropriate
Care to elaborate? It has clean text, a proper reference and is based on actual events rather than opinions. Additionally, it seems to be even more in line of how the system should be used ever since the trust guidelines were lessened after the introduction of the flag-system.

I think it's red trust for opinion, however unpopular, distasteful, or malevolent it might me. I'd say the same about most trolls like TECSHARE, cryptohunter, etc, unless their trolling translates into actual scamming or some other tangible threat like doxing.

Quickseller is roughly where I'd draw the line of troll vs scammer. Quickseller is a scammer and a genuinely dangerous troll. TECSHARE is a pitiful egocentric troll.

That's just my opinion.
No, you are just upset that I wouldn’t give you special privileges regarding not repeating your name, that you had both posted and quoted multiple times, which makes posting your name within the bounds of the forum rules.

It is really not a good thing to be lying and being dishonest left and right when you have a baby on the way. The last time I mentioned this, you also got mad, but that’s not my problem.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10132

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:17:06 PM

army of pajeets
That's not very nice..
I'm a cunt, and so are most of those people (besides also being pajeets). Kiss

I don't like to think of the world or human nature like that, but maybe it is just me?

I do accept that we need all kinds of perspectives, too, so I can appreciate someone who is more skeptical than me regarding the various negative aspects of human nature, too.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6209

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 10:58:29 PM

I know I have said it before but we need to split trust and feedback.

Merit = Are they good posters? Help out people? Useful to the board? This does not matter much in terms of trading BTC or hardware or collectibles you *can* help out a lot but still be a crook.

Trust = Can you trust them with money / items / etc. However, there are a lot of people with trust that have never really bought or sold things.

Feedback = Do you really want to deal with them. Because even if the 1st 2 are good you might still want to avoid.

I trust TECSHARE I trust Lauda neither of them have done me harm, stolen from me or to my knowledge stolen from anyone I deal with.
I probably have given merit to and received from both of them. Would have to check.
Feedback, is a different issue. As I posted some time ago....

to put it as the forum owner put it.
If you send Bob $200 to tune up your bike and he came to your house and tuned up your bike then he gets positive trust.
If while he was there he has sex with your wife IT DOES NOT MATTER. That has nothing to do with trust. That is a feedback issue.

We seem to have the same issue here. I REALLY DON'T CARE if Bob is promoting scam coin X or an ICO or YoBit SPAM. If I sent Bob 1BTC and he sent me $9000 cash as agreed everything else is not important in the trade area.

Maybe I agree with Techshares politics, maybe I think he is a radical right nutjob, maybe I am more to the right then he is and I think he is a liberal looser. Not a trust issue, it's a feedback issue Which we don't have here. so people are using the trust info for it. Which despite a lot of people in the forums who buy / sell / trade keep fighting against keeps happening. theymos for whatever reason does not want to change it, so we are stuck with it.

I have gotten to the point of ignoring it, only came to this thread because my name was mentioned and I got an alert.

It's a new year in a few days, can we all get together and agree to calm down a bit?

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:32:17 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 02:25:19 PM by dragonvslinux

Techy - don't abuse trust and maybe others won't either?   Undecided

Hypocrite.

Said the doxxer.

Hypocrite.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:36:51 PM

Another victim..  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213377.0

For topic following purposes..

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:00:32 AM

I don't like to think of the world or human nature like that, but maybe it is just me?

I do accept that we need all kinds of perspectives, too, so I can appreciate someone who is more skeptical than me regarding the various negative aspects of human nature, too.

I have gotten to the point of ignoring it, only came to this thread because my name was mentioned and I got an alert.

Hey, you childish guys, better than wanking and rambling about it with walls of text, do some action. You are too an part of community ! Yes, you don't like involving in the drama and shit but you can still do the right thing by excluding the user in question from your trust list and that is the most simple and right step to do.

Many here already know this is harsh and unacceptable use of trust system, better than repeating it again and again some political ditrusting actions would be a wise decision to all.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10132

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:43:03 PM
Merited by hacker1001101001 (1)

Hey, you childish guys, better than wanking and rambling about it with walls of text, do some action. You are too an part of community ! Yes, you don't like involving in the drama and shit but you can still do the right thing by excluding the user in question from your trust list and that is the most simple and right step to do.

Many here already know this is harsh and unacceptable use of trust system, better than repeating it again and again some political ditrusting actions would be a wise decision to all.

Maybe I should rephrase what I said?  You conclude that I am "childish," "wanking" and "rambling" based on my above post, and perhaps based on some of my other posting history including what I have so far decided to do regarding my trust list?

I might have mischaracterized what Lauda had said, and I was merely attempting to assert that I generally consider  human nature as good, but I also understand that on the interwebs, we do not always know whether the person on the other end might be a cat.  So there can be issues with dealing with interweb personas in terms of if they are who they claim to be. 

Hey, maybe the use of "cat" is not really a great analogy here, especially since Lauda does tend to self-refer in terms of catology (if that is a word), but hopefully you can still understand what I am attempting to assert in this regard.

I tend to view human nature as generally good, even if self-interested, and surely everyone has their circumstances to deal with; however, the interwebs and even crypto (I hate that word) has a tendency to attract scammers and scum, and swindlers and bots.  These can create battles and emotions, too, and sometimes posters get emotional, say too much and/or things might NOT come across too well in the form of postings and text.  So, yeah, we cannot always have enough information regarding if we are dealing with someone who is genuinely attempting to contribute in a positive way or if that person is more trouble than they are worth in terms of scamming and scumminess.  In that regard, any of us can consider and reconsider how much to engage in these kinds of battles or whether we spend more time participating in crypto threads (again, I hate that "crypto" word, and likely that is probably why I spend most of my time in bitcoin threads rather than "crypto" threads)....

Isn't there an expression?  "came to bitcoin for [blank 1] and stayed for [blank 2]"?  Surely, I don't want my "blank 2" to end up being "interpersonal battles."  From my perspective, that would decrease whatever quality of life I happen to currently have..... hahahahahahhaha  Now, I am going to get back to telling nocoiners, bitcoin naysayers, and alt coin "pumpeners" to fuck off... that's my current preferred specialty.  Oh, I do have one other quasi-non-crypto (did I say that I hate that word?) post that I would like to get to first, but that's another story.. that may or may not play out in my determination of what to do next.... because I have another non-forum research project that I am multi-taskingly working on too... so there is that... plus I have a tiny bit of real world physical labor that I have to carry out (procrastinating a bit), so there is that, too.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:27:13 PM

Maybe I should rephrase what I said?  You conclude that I am "childish," "wanking" and "rambling" based on my above post, and perhaps based on some of my other posting history including what I have so far decided to do regarding my trust list?

I might have mischaracterized what Lauda had said, and I was merely attempting to assert that I generally consider  human nature as good, but I also understand that on the interwebs, we do not always know whether the person on the other end might be a cat.  So there can be issues with dealing with interweb personas in terms of if they are who they claim to be. 

Hey, maybe the use of "cat" is not really a great analogy here, especially since Lauda does tend to self-refer in terms of catology (if that is a word), but hopefully you can still understand what I am attempting to assert in this regard.

And this type of human nature does more harm to the community than good. In real world you would just ignore this peoples rather than dealing with there nature.

I tend to view human nature as generally good, even if self-interested, and surely everyone has their circumstances to deal with; however, the interwebs and even crypto (I hate that word) has a tendency to attract scammers and scum, and swindlers and bots.  These can create battles and emotions, too, and sometimes posters get emotional, say too much and/or things might NOT come across too well in the form of postings and text.  So, yeah, we cannot always have enough information regarding if we are dealing with someone who is genuinely attempting to contribute in a positive way or if that person is more trouble than they are worth in terms of scamming and scumminess.  In that regard, any of us can consider and reconsider how much to engage in these kinds of battles or whether we spend more time participating in crypto threads (again, I hate that "crypto" word, and likely that is probably why I spend most of my time in bitcoin threads rather than "crypto" threads)....

Isn't there an expression?  "came to bitcoin for [blank 1] and stayed for [blank 2]"?  Surely, I don't want my "blank 2" to end up being "interpersonal battles."  From my perspective, that would decrease whatever quality of life I happen to currently have..... hahahahahahhaha  Now, I am going to get back to telling nocoiners, bitcoin naysayers, and alt coin "pumpeners" to fuck off... that's my current preferred specialty.  Oh, I do have one other quasi-non-crypto (did I say that I hate that word?) post that I would like to get to first, but that's another story.. that may or may not play out in my determination of what to do next.... because I have another non-forum research project that I am multi-taskingly working on too... so there is that... plus I have a tiny bit of real world physical labor that I have to carry out (procrastinating a bit), so there is that, too.

I think you have some very good talanes in you and even in real life you seems to be rocking. So why are you afraid of standing on the right side ?. Your "[blank 2]" is nothing to be damaged by acting right on right things which is really how the system works. I find want you are saying as " if you see abuses just shut up and let it happen to save your own ass". But on the other hand you could just post your own views and react by ditrusting wrong peoples if you experience, simple as that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: