Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More trust system abuse by Lauda  (Read 4543 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 05:41:51 PM

And this type of human nature does more harm to the community than good. In real world you would just ignore this peoples rather than dealing with there nature.

In the real wold these types of people would catch a beating, which is why they come to the internet to act this way.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10147

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:44:36 PM

[edited out]

.........why are you afraid of standing on the right side ?.

You seem to be presuming quite a bit if you believe that fear is motivating me regarding whatever actions or inactions that I choose.

Your "[blank 2]" is nothing to be damaged by acting right on right things which is really how the system works.

I have some time that I already dedicate to various "interpersonal squabbles" in the forum.  Whether I dive into more or not could be a product of time, timing or interest, and I tend NOT to be too persuaded by others suggesting what I should do or how I should act, even if I might account for those kinds of suggestions from time to time, depending on the topic and the circumstances.

I find want you are saying as " if you see abuses just shut up and let it happen to save your own ass".

That seems to be on you to be wanting to read a bit much into my so far statements on this topic, or whatever other information you are using to arrive at your conclusion(s).

But on the other hand you could just post your own views and react by ditrusting wrong peoples if you experience, simple as that.

Hey any of us can come to our various conclusions in life based on accurate or inaccurate information and/or revise our choices.  I believe that I retain that discretion, and I doubt that I have any major blinders in that regard, but there is only so much time in the day to go down certain rabbit holes, even if such rabbit holes are pointed out to me.

And this type of human nature does more harm to the community than good. In real world you would just ignore this peoples rather than dealing with there nature.

In the real wold these types of people would catch a beating, which is why they come to the internet to act this way.

Actually, that is possible too.. depending on the circumstances.  Certainly, the interwebs bring different dynamics than the real world, even though the interwebs have become a current part of our real world in several ways.. and "my how times have changed?" for both good and bad... seemingly.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:51:40 PM

As we are talking about human nature here,

People with nature like JayJuanGee would just ignore them.

But people like you and me would surely react in a pretty bad way and majority of other would too. Sad they could not be virtually caught in beating somehow.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:56:20 PM
Merited by TECSHARE (1)

So, yeah, we cannot always have enough information regarding if we are dealing with someone who is genuinely attempting to contribute in a positive way or if that person is more trouble than they are worth in terms of scamming and scumminess.  

Well, Lauda was fired from their staff position by theymos for engaging in a very likely extortion attempt..
Since the new engagement of the new trust system/flag system, Lauda has completely refused to comply with theymos's guidelines on the use of the trust system, and theymos has therefore blacklisted Lauda from DT1..
Now Lauda is getting belligerent with their use of the trust system and using it to abuse senior members, opposite to the guidelines of theymos ofcourse, for reasons such as Lauda believes I myself should not have freedom of speech..
I am completely against freedom of speech when it is used by virtue signallers like eddie13
Lauda is still on DT2 because users, such as yourself, are either too afraid of Lauda, or are betting that Lauda will prevail despite their blatant disrespect of the forum as stated above and just want to maintain their "in" in the end no matter the outcome..

This isn't about busting petty spammers and saving idiots.. This is about the political direction of this forum..
You either want this place to become facebook lorded over by Lauda who wishes to remove the freedom of speech of users who disagree with them, like me, to state my opinions, and wants to ban me for my words, or you want this forum to maintain the original ideals of it's founder Satoshi Nakamoto of liberty and freedom from authoritarian control by those such as Lauda..  

theymos has also ~Lauda

theymos Distrusts these users' judgement:
3. ~Vod (Trust: +29 / =2 / -5) (1351 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
17. ~Lauda (Trust: +34 / =4 / -1) (1233 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

JayJuanGee Trusts these users' judgement:
1. theymos (Trust: +32 / =2 / -0) (DT1! (56) 6380 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
4. Vod (Trust: +29 / =2 / -5) (1351 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
14. Lauda (Trust: +34 / =4 / -1) (1233 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Source: LoyceV's Trust list viewer.

It seems you are either confused or betting the middle.. IDK..

So which way do you want this forum to go?
Do you want it to ultimately be a safe place for idiots to be free of petty scammers, and users to be free of criticism, offence, and opposing ideals?
Or would you rather have it hold onto the founding principles Bitcoin is based on by it's creator and earliest supporters that made all of this possible?

A wise man once said "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

In that regard, any of us can consider and reconsider how much to engage in these kinds of battles or whether we spend more time participating in crypto threads

I am into Bitcoin for its principles of freedom and anti-authoritarianism.. These are the most important battles in the world to me and not just on this forum..
You have your fun with your pump and dump threads and I'll have my fun opposing any and all who wish to spite the very reasons Cryptocurrency and this forum came into existence..

I know why I'm in crypto, for the betterment of all humanity, possibly the greatest tool for peoples to gain freedom from oppression, and I will stand up against attempts of oppression as I am here..

I don't know why you are in crypto.. Likely not the same reasons as me it seems..
Maybe you are best off to play the seemingly safe centrist bet, if principles don't have anything to do with it for you.. IDK..

I'll take 1,000 petty scammers over a tyrannical dictator any day..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:34:45 PM

edited out

It seems you are either confused or betting the middle.. IDK..

Are you trying to sell me something?  I am not theymos.  Theymos can make his own decisions about what to do, what not to do and how he wants to go about conducting himself in life or in this forum.

So which way do you want this forum to go?

I am fine with the forum.  Is something broken?  You seem to be asserting that something is broken and in need of my actions to assist in fixing that something?  You have rights to exercise your judgement and to express your opinions, don't you?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 06:36:18 PM
Merited by HCP (5)

I'll take 1,000 petty scammers over a tyrannical dictator any day..

This is what it boils down to at the end of the day. Using some basic common sense and due diligence one can protect themselves from these petty scammers. There is no way to escape the damage tyrannical dictators do to the community.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:42:25 PM

But people like you and me would surely react in a pretty bad way and majority of other would too. Sad they could not be virtually caught in beating somehow.

I doubt that it is becoming to be seeming to be advocating violence.

Surely there are a variety of ways to deal with people in the real world, and some of those ways are more helpful than others, depending on circumstances, and sometimes you might end up getting locked up too, if you are an adult who is engaging in violent behaviors in the real world...

Of course, depending on circumstances, you might also end up getting surprised if you had not noticed what you are dealing with, too... so there is that. 

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:46:25 PM

You have rights to exercise your judgement and to express your opinions, don't you?
Not free from the harassment of power abuse obviously, and must be fought for at every step against those who seek to destroy such concepts..

in need of my actions to assist in fixing that something?

Nah.. It can and will be done with or without you..

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:50:12 PM

You have rights to exercise your judgement and to express your opinions, don't you?

Not free from the harassment of power abuse obviously, and must be fought for at every step against those who seek to destroy such concepts..

I just looked at your trust, and causes me to wonder if you were just recently motivated into this perspective or you have always felt motivated regarding your perception of restrictions on your freedoms?

in need of my actions to assist in fixing that something?

Nah.. It can and will be done with or without you..

Fair enough.

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:08:47 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 09:12:08 PM by eddie13

I just looked at your trust, and causes me to wonder if you were just recently motivated into this perspective or you have always felt motivated regarding your perception of restrictions on your freedoms?

I do not expect you to take my word for it, but it is the result of my motivations on this perception and not the cause..

It has been years, but for a easy example this fine quote preceded the abuse..
I am completely against freedom of speech when it is used by virtue signallers like eddie13

And if you read that thread.. I was attacked for... ... .. .. .

Wait for it .. .. .. .. .. . .

Quote from: lauda
Quote from: eddie13
Freedom of speech is worth a very high cost.. Untold thousands have paid with their lives trying to ensure its continuity..
Bitcoin is at the heart of freedom of speech.. It is its purpose..
That has nothing to do with this forum. Stop appealing to emotions. More people will lose their lives while we tolerate this virtue signalling and selective use of "freedom of speech" nonsense by libtards. No wonder this place has become a collective garbage pile of baboons.

Too lazy to properly quote a locked thread right now but clicky here... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5201132.msg53072497#msg53072497
Better yet read the whole thread where Lauda threatens to flag me...
"
Quote from: lauda
FYI, I'm still debating whether virtue signallers warrant a type-0 flag
And I call the bluff and put 0.25BTC on it..

Quote from: eddie13
@Lauda I hereby challenge you to a 0.25BTC bet that you will not get a flag supported against me for advocating freedom of speech..
Which Lauda refused..
Too bad because I was really hoping to get that quarter bitcoin..

Which all happened before the abuse you see in my profile..

Just read it.. It's only 2.5 pages before lock..

But LoyceV took it to their rep thread about their website dedicated to monitoring Lauda's DT status so the conversation does expand a bit..  

Quote from: LoyceV
I'm keeping an eye on IsLaudaStillOnDT.tk if this Flag happens.

It's possible even LoyceV thinks someone is getting out of hand here, but Switzerland and all, and I don't want to directly speak for this person either..

The tale of the "virtue signaler" reference you see in the abuse of power..  Cheesy

Title of that thread.. .. = "Freedom of speech"
lol

K I finds it..
LoyceV's thread title= "Is Lauda still on DT? (taking requests for other users too!)"
Bumping because of this:

@Lauda I hereby challenge you to a 0.25BTC bet that you will not get a flag supported against me for advocating freedom of speech.. @ 1 week after your flag creation, so it has time to settle in ya know.. Let everyone get some time to support or oppose..
But sadly..
"Challenge" denied.

Whatever.. IDK..
You don't seem to be very "in the know" about what is going on on this side of the forum.. (I do the same thing in the WO thread from time to time)
I don't fault you for that but this comes to mind..
Quote from: satoshi
""If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time all the time in the world to try to convince you, sorry"

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 07:35:04 PM

Surely there are a variety of ways to deal with people in the real world, and some of those ways are more helpful than others, depending on circumstances, and sometimes you might end up getting locked up too, if you are an adult who is engaging in violent behaviors in the real world...

Of course, depending on circumstances, you might also end up getting surprised if you had not noticed what you are dealing with, too... so there is that.  

No one is advocating violence, but I think you know that. In real life there is a line everyone knows not to cross because there may be a severe cost for doing so. On the internet this line is not clearly defined. The point being is that if this were in real life, most of these people would not dare to behave this way.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16544

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 08:03:32 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2019, 08:42:00 PM by LoyceV

Quote from: LoyceV
I'm keeping an eye on IsLaudaStillOnDT.tk if this Flag happens.
I still need to figure out how to serve different domain names from one VPS, so unfortunately this one is temporarily out of order.
You can however view Trust settings as DT to see that Lauda currently has 5 Trust inclusions left.
My isLaudastillonDT.log was last updated on December 20, 15:10h (Amsterdam time), at which moment it showed this:
Code:
YES! Lauda is on DT2 with 11 inclusions.
So the recent "Lauda topics" took away 6 inclusions.

It's possible even LoyceV thinks someone is getting out of hand here, but Switzerland and all, and I don't want to directly speak for this person either..
Switzerland is broken, but indeed, Trust has been getting out of hand for quite a while. Feedback from DT used to mean something, but nowadays anyone can be on DT and anyone can be tagged for anything.
I've partially read the topics recent on Lauda, but the number of topics is getting out of hand too, and apart from working on getting loyce.club back online, it's also Christmas time and if I do respond, I want it to based on complete information (this post doesn't count, as I haven't read everything yet). However, I'm thinking of creating a slightly related Meta-topic. Update: see Trust Feature idea: give DT1 the ability to remove specific feedbacks from DT.

I've spent quite a lot of time describing what I consider correct use of the Trust system, and judging by the 10 translations on local boards, many users agree.
I strongly believe in this:
These are mere guidelines
Trust isn't moderated, but how you use it is your "business card" to the community. Use the above as guidelines only. It's meant to give you a general idea of what I consider good behaviour. It's also wise to ask yourself before leaving feedback: "Does my feedback make Bitcointalk a better place? And if it's negative: is it worth destroying someone's account and reputation over this?". Consider using Neutral feedback if neither Positive nor Negative is justified.

The tale of the "virtue signaler"
As a non-native English speaker, I have no idea what it means, and "a pejorative neologism for the conspicuous expression of moral values." just adds more words I don't know.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 08:39:23 PM

As a non-native English speaker, I have no idea what it means, and a pejorative neologism for the conspicuous expression of moral values. just adds more words I don't know.

Virtue signalling is basically bragging about your superior ethics and morals for no other reason than to get the satisfaction and popular support for speaking of it, but having no actual motivation to follow through with the moral values you so vocally espouse. It would be like some one who chastises some one and talks about how important being vegan is, then goes home to their leather couch and enjoys a nice steak.
eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:10:21 PM

OMG I covered my last post with this one on accident.. Whew OK, I found it in drafts and fixed it..

So the recent "Lauda topics" took away 6 inclusions.[1]

Switzerland is broken, but indeed, Trust has been getting out of hand for quite a while. Feedback from DT used to mean something, but nowadays anyone can be on DT and anyone can be tagged for anything.
I've partially read the topics recent on Lauda, but the number of topics is getting out of hand too[2]
[1] I must not be completely crazy then.. Rolling for new monthly DT soon right?
The last roll..
Theymos updated DT1, Lauda jumped from 1 to 11 inclusions on DT2
I believe the odds of that happening again are negative..

[2] I'm sorry I'm partly responsible for this, but seeing DT go to shit Grrrrrrrs me..
"good outweighs the bad" doesn't seem like the greatest standards to me..

Virtue signalling is basically bragging about your superior ethics and morals for no other reason than to get the satisfaction and popular support for speaking of it
Yes, also like Bernie Sanders advocating socialism, while owning 3 mansions, being filthy rich, and paying a lower tax rate than... Someone else..
Rules for thee but not for me, sort of thing..
One who does not "practice what you preach"

recently motivated into this perspective or you have always felt motivated regarding your perception
Found an almost year old example thinking about an unrelated topic.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5102198.20
If you still care about this question...

HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:40:28 PM

As a non-native English speaker, I have no idea what it means, and "a pejorative neologism for the conspicuous expression of moral values." just adds more words I don't know.

Further on in the wikipedia article...
The term is characterized by the signaler's desire to show support for a cause without actually acting to support the cause in question. An important characteristic of virtue signaling is that there is little to no cost associated with the act; simple public vocalization in support of a cause has no cost to the signaler. In Bartholomew's original article, he describes virtue signaling as a public act with very little associated cost that is intended to inform others of one's socially acceptable alignment on an issue.

Personally, I also tend to agree with some of the criticisms that are mentioned in that article...
In a similar vein, political theorist and economist Sam Bowman argued that the term is hypocritical in that calling out another individual's actions as virtue signaling is simply another form of virtue signaling, executed to heighten the perceived status of the accuser.

But then... that's just virtue signalling on my part Roll Eyes Tongue

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:42:18 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2019, 11:14:50 AM by tmfp
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

As a non-native English speaker, I have no idea what it means, and a pejorative neologism for the conspicuous expression of moral values. just adds more words I don't know.

No-one would describe themselves as a "virtue signaller", it's only used in a dismissively critical way (perjorative) and it's a new thing (neologism).
What is a person accused of it actually doing, to attract this description?
According to the critic, they are guilty of employing an expressed concern for moral values as a device to show themselves off as morally concerned, rather than just making a moral point, so it shares some of the characteristics of an "ad hominem"..
In practice, it seems to be used by right at left politically, a bit like "snowflake".
Like all insults/dismissals, it says as much about the user as the target.

<edit>...It would be like some one who chastises some one and talks about how important being vegan is, then goes home to their leather couch and enjoys a nice steak.

That's just plain old hypocrisy, I'd have thought.

Edit: and so's this, just pure hypocrisy.

Yes, also like Bernie Sanders advocating socialism, while owning 3 mansions, being filthy rich, and paying a lower tax rate than... Someone else..
Rules for thee but not for me, sort of thing..
One who does not "practice what you preach"

Using the term "virtue signal" is a bit more nuanced than that, imo. Although what it also does is devalue the "virtue" word by using it in a negative context.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 12:54:36 AM

No one is advocating violence, but I think you know that. In real life there is a line everyone knows not to cross because there may be a severe cost for doing so.

Of course there are common decency lines that might get crossed on the interwebs that might not get crossed when in the meat space.  Furthermore, if people do not get along in the physical space, they may avoid socializing with one another, but of course, there may be circumstances, such as relatives  and there may be some compromising that has to be done in order to minimize drama, and most people are going to figure out those boundaries.  We also might know brothers or sisters who disclaim each other, too, and they cannot bring themselves to associate with one another.. so there is that, too.

On the internet this line is not clearly defined.

Of course, the line is different on the interwebs, and some people are still going to want to participate in threads or in conversations.. and they don't even mind stirring shit... or they might begin to specialize in stirring shit.  The dynamics are different, but does not mean that people have to act as if they were in the physical space when they are not.

The point being is that if this were in real life, most of these people would not dare to behave this way.

It is still a BIG ASS hypothetical, because that is not where we find each other.  Whether you and I would get along in the physical space is difficult to know.  Same thing with me and Lauda.. I don't know.  But it does not matter too much either, because I have no real plans to meet people from the forum in the physical space.  If such a thing were to happen by coincidence or something, then will cross that bridge depending on the circumstances.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 01:12:33 AM

[edited out]

Whatever.. IDK..
You don't seem to be very "in the know" about what is going on on this side of the forum.. (I do the same thing in the WO thread from time to time)
I don't fault you for that but this comes to mind..
Quote from: satoshi
""If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time all the time in the world to try to convince you, sorry"

I am thinking that you are directing your comment at me, eddie13, right?

I doubt that the quote from Satoshi is fitting to this situation.  Seems to me that you have been trying to motivate me to take some kind of action, and to me, it is like a kind of unsolicited advice.  I did not ask for your advice, but then you are trying to put some kind of burden on me to study for something that I am not trying to prove or show.  The only thing that I said, to initiate my participation, was to suggest that I believe that most people are good, but then upon further comments from other posters, I modified some of my statements of opinion in response to those various responses..  

I am not seeking advice like was the case in the Satoshi statement, but you are trying to use satoshi's statement which really seems to pertain to someone who was attempting to ask stupid questions (wasn't it dan larimore?), but failing to do a sufficient amount of research about basics or whatever.  Doesn't seem to apply to my participation here.

recently motivated into this perspective or you have always felt motivated regarding your perception
Found an almost year old example thinking about an unrelated topic.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5102198.20
If you still care about this question...

Fair enough.

eddie13
Legendary

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 02:32:48 AM

to me, it is like a kind of unsolicited advice.

you are trying to put some kind of burden on me to study  ... ...  a sufficient amount of research about basics or whatever.

OK I'll stop..

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:57:49 AM

to me, it is like a kind of unsolicited advice.

you are trying to put some kind of burden on me to study  ... ...  a sufficient amount of research about basics or whatever.

OK I'll stop..

Hahahaahahha

No wonder you receive red trust.  ahahahahahha 

Do really believe that you are representing the ideas of my post fairly?    Of course, I have a tendency to ramble a bit with explanations and even stream of consciousness, sometimes, but your summary is truly quite a bit less than genuine, amiNOTrite?

Ultimately, you can do whatever you want in terms of your posting behavior(s) or pestering anyone (including me) on any given topic, because I don't easily get flustered, even when members seem to be attempting to purposefully misrepresent the gist of my earlier points... like you seem to have just done.  Go figure?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: