Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Kialara physical Bitcoin on eBay! Extra goodies for a Bitcointalk winner!  (Read 344 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 02:21:42 PM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (5), AT101ET (2)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-original-Kialara-Physical-Bitcoin-Collectors-Item-Casascius-Lealana-NR/264570553200?hash=item3d99a24370:g:4d8AAOSwr0Rd-YE3

Hey everybody, it's been a while! Though I'm not actively posting on here much these days I do get on to lurk from time-to-time and keep up with the Bitcoin world. I was pleasantly surprised to see many of my old friends still active on here- Blazed, TookDK, AT101ET, minerjones, TECSHARE, OgNasty, monkeynuts, Mitchell, and more- hope you've all been well!

I was recently laid off from my job and with Christmas fast approaching and young children at home, I have decided (with a heavy heart, that is) to sell my original 2014 Kialara physical Bitcoin on eBay. It saddens me a little bit to sell it off, but as a Father it warms my heart more to take care of my kids and make a Merry Christmas happen for them.

It is only a 3 day auction ending December 20 at 9:40 PM EST - so be sure to get your bids in Quick if you are interested in the 2014 Kialara! And, I will throw in one or more extra goodie(s) if the winner is a Bitcointalk user! After winning the auction, just send me a message on eBay with your Bitcointalk username and I will message you on here to confirm before sending out the package with the bonus goods!

This auction has No Reserve and I will ship internationally so that everyone can get in on the fun regardless of your location! This would make a great last-minute Christmas gift for any Bitcoin lover, collector, and/or history buff in your life!   Wink

Thanks in advance for any and all help from this awesome community, and I wish you all happy bidding and a Merry Christmas!

-snarlpill

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:26:44 PM

Sorry for your unfortunate circumstances!  Thank you for the heads up..... and I'll be watching.  Better luck in the coming New Year.
alamjob239

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

Extremely sorry to hear this. Hang tight and focus. There is always opposite side of everything in the universe.

Stay active and you will get back where you left off. Happy Christmas.  Smiley
krogoth

Activity: 1212
Merit: 135

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 02:45:08 PM

So sorry my man!  Just hit you with the highest bid. Cheers Cheesy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 02:46:53 PM

Thanks for the kind words everybody, I really appreciate that! I have been reading and learning a lot lately about the power of positive thought, the Law of Attraction, and manifesting thoughts into reality. Our minds, thoughts, and words are truly very powerful! So I have no doubt that things will turn around for my family and I if I just stay positive and doing the right things! God and the Universe will provide! 🙌

Merry Christmas to all! 🎄
-snarlpill

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 03:34:00 AM

So sorry my man!  Just hit you with the highest bid. Cheers Cheesy

i'm also currently "supporting" the bids Cheesy

Thanks for the support everybody, much love! A big shout-out to krogoth/krogothmanhattan as well for sending a BTC donation to help my family! Your generous spirit is greatly appreciated and I would have my kids say Thank You themselves, but they don't need to know that "Santa" was almost having financial difficulties up at the North Pole.  Wink

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:30:33 PM

Good to see you back mate and sorry to hear about the lay off. Here's to hoping that 2020 will bring you lots of prosperous opportunities! Smiley
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 09:40:05 PM
Merited by krogothmanhattan (1)

Good to see you back mate and sorry to hear about the lay off. Here's to hoping that 2020 will bring you lots of prosperous opportunities! Smiley

Thanks for the kind words brotha, I really appreciate that and things are starting to look up already! Staying positive even through difficulties and struggles in life is the key, I do believe.

I would also like to add in here a big Thank you to whoever the kind soul was that sent $20 in BTC to me, I'm thinking it had to have been someone from this forum! You guys are the best! I actually spent it in a very practical way that helped a ton today: I bought a "Gyft" gift card from Gyft.com, then used the Gyft card to buy a Walmart gift card through their platform which I then used to buy gas for our car at the Walmart gas station!
(I wanted to include that part because Gyft is a great service that you can use to buy tons of different gift cards for BTC - I figured that might help someone out sometime like it helped me.)

As for the 2014 Kialara auction- at this very moment there is Exactly 5 hours left and the current highest bid is $356.00 USD. Happy Bidding to everybody interested and remember I will throw in some extra goodies for a Bitcointalk user who wins the auction!  Cool

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:47:21 AM

Sorry to hear about your recent circumstances but glad to see you're back! The final bid ended up very nicely at $619!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: