Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ [ANN] ⚽ MyTVchain - Live sports, powered by blockchain ⚽  (Read 9440 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:25:26 AM

I recently saw your video presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEhn-TXpLgA

This is a cool video. Your project is actively developing and moving towards success.

How can channel owners exchange your MyTV tokens for fiat?

To do this, you can use the exchange where the MyTV token is placed. All users there can sell and buy tokens.

For now, from February 15, you can only buy MyTV tokens. Trade will be possible after the end of the IEO, so after March 27.
For now, it is not known where it will be possible to trade MyTV tokens, because the announced pratner - crypto.com will be only an merchant during IEO, MyTV token will not be listed there.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 11:38:06 PM

Is Big Data Technology used to analyze video content on your platform?

Big data is already addressed with our blockchain

What will be the cost of accessing premium channels? Will channel owners need to pay donation taxes?

The channel owner choose the price of access

Will you conduct PRE-IEO and IEO on only one CRYPTO.COM exchange?

We will not have IEO on this exchange, we have another cooperation options with them

Do you think that YouTube is not convenient for users now? So are you building your blockchain platform?

Read our Technology Paper, please: https://medium.com/mytvchain/blockchain-technology-paper-e27c8c86c51f

What do you think will be the traffic to your site by the end of 2020? What are you doing to increase attendance?

It's difficult to predict, but we are doing our best to increase the traffic

How can channel owners exchange your MyTV tokens for fiat?

This will be possible only after the listing. Stay tuned! 😉
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 01:00:22 AM

HYPE SPIN are your partners? https://www.hypesportsinnovation.com/
What are you working on together?

HYPE SPORTS INNOVATION is our partner, yes, HYPE is opening its network in the sport business to help us grow faster

How will you control whether this person is the official representative of the sports club or not?

It is the responsability of the clubs to check teh ownership of every web TV

Do sports clubs have to pay taxes on donations received?

For taxes on donations, it depends on the country the sport club is located, we encourage to ask your local taxman about this topic knowing that normally there is no tax to pay on donations in the E.U

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 05:16:41 PM

I think your main task at the moment is to attract new sports clubs. Therefore, you should devote a lot of time to training ambassadors

Each ambassador will receive a generous reward for each connected club, so monetary motivation is present in the project and this is very good
Do you know how much clubs i should invite to get my reward? Will it be forever?

You get a reward for every club invited. The exact conditions of cooperation as an ambassador are given under this link:
https://mytvchain.com/ambassador
Just scroll the page down.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:28:55 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2020, 06:42:40 PM by TheAndy500

What exchanges will your token be available on?

At this moment, the only officially announced exchange where you will be able to buy a MyTV token at IEO is Crypto.com. However, you will not be able to trade there.
We are all still waiting for the announcement of the next exchanges where the token sale will take place and then listing. Probably there will be a total of 3 exchanges.

Edit

Sorry, my mistake with information about Crytpo.com - IEO will not take place on that exchange.

Will you conduct PRE-IEO and IEO on only one CRYPTO.COM exchange?

We will not have IEO on this exchange, we have another cooperation options with them

As I understand, everyone who open wallet on Crypto.com will be able to buy MyTV tokens with no fees. And will be able to use all 25 currencies available on this exchange.
As for exchanges, where token sale will take place, we still have to wait for official information.

MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 10:13:27 PM

Any thoughts on the MyTVchain Video contest? Three prizes are not enough for such a large community, imho

All the information about our video contest can be found here: https://medium.com/@MyTVchain/mytvchain-video-competition-announcement-d595e089e8bc

Can you tell me do you have any partner? Who are Momentum Studios and what do they do?

We dealt with them for the Fox sport advertising in Asia basically. We have some other things underway with them
TheAndy500

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 04:54:47 PM

What exchanges will your token be available on?

Pre-sale starts on February 15th. The exchanges will be announced later
look forward to

Exchanges on which IEO will take place have already been announced - it will be Latoken and Vindax. Apparently there will be a third exchange, but its name has not yet been announced.
As for listing and trading, it is not yet known on which exchanges it will take place.

TheAndy500

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 09:30:25 PM

I will leave my post here from another thread in which I explain why the price of the token drops immediately after it enters the exchange. I hope that the developers of this project will understand their mistake and change their decision to not block tokens (for period of time after listing on exchange) for privileged, early investors:

For me the main reason is the luck of demands, the token is listed in not good exchange with low volume.

Pre-sale tokens are not locked and big investors who got huge discounts starts to sell at the very beginning.

I think that what you are referring to is the hybrid projects between ICOs and airdrops, they basically give investors privileges, but I think they are very dangerous, they can scam us.

It is not about any hybrid projects, but about the fact that investors who buy first have a huge discount. If the tokens they purchase are not blocked for a certain period, then when the token enters the exchange they can sell them with a very high profit.

Check this example: In 5 days, start selling tokens  www.MyTVchain.com - IEO website: www.mytvchain.io

Official price is $0.067 for 1 token, but first investors can buy this token for just $0.005, which is less than 10% of the official price. Their tokens are not blocked, so the first day after entering exchanege they can sell them with huge profits. Ofcourse it will be big dump! And it is huge mistake of developers!

TheAndy500

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:42:51 AM

snip

I am very interested why the dev team representative answers simple questions from users who can find answers in a minute on the project website, and does not answer the serious questions / accusations that are given in this thread by me (just right before quoted post):

I will leave my post here from another thread in which I explain why the price of the token drops immediately after it enters the exchange. I hope that the developers of this project will understand their mistake and change their decision to not block tokens (for period of time after listing on exchange) for privileged, early investors:

For me the main reason is the luck of demands, the token is listed in not good exchange with low volume.

Pre-sale tokens are not locked and big investors who got huge discounts starts to sell at the very beginning.

I think that what you are referring to is the hybrid projects between ICOs and airdrops, they basically give investors privileges, but I think they are very dangerous, they can scam us.

It is not about any hybrid projects, but about the fact that investors who buy first have a huge discount. If the tokens they purchase are not blocked for a certain period, then when the token enters the exchange they can sell them with a very high profit.

Check this example: In 5 days, start selling tokens  www.MyTVchain.com - IEO website: www.mytvchain.io

Official price is $0.067 for 1 token, but first investors can buy this token for just $0.005, which is less than 10% of the official price. Their tokens are not blocked, so the first day after entering exchanege they can sell them with huge profits. Ofcourse it will be big dump! And it is huge mistake of developers!

Decision about NOT lock tokens sold with over 90% discount was taken 2-3 weeks ago. Why? What is the reason?

TheAndy500

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:10:23 PM

Any thoughts on the MyTVchain Video contest? Three prizes are not enough for such a large community, imho
Lol what? 3000$ is not enought for you? The prize pool is good
This reward is in MyTv tokens. This means that instead of 3 thousand dollars you can get any amount but not 3 thousand
Everything will be OK. They just give more MyTVcoins

According to the announcement on Medium, the content ended on February 2:

Our Video Competition will take place between January 6th and February 2nd (4 weeks).

As for the main prize and for others rewards also, equivalent should be calculated from the price of $0.005, because if there is no lock period for early investors, this will be the price of the token after listing on the exchange.

TheAndy500

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 04:02:26 AM

Easy question: Why?

Why someone who buy with 97% discount can sell his shares right away in day of listing?! It is crazy!

I WANT ANSWER! WHY?

Why you sell tokens for 3%-4% of their worth without lock period?

MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 08:08:37 PM

Decision about NOT lock tokens sold with over 90% discount was taken 2-3 weeks ago. Why? What is the reason?

Because the LOCKUP is replaced by MASTERNODES with COLLATERALS. The Masternodes owners have to STAKE their MyTV Tokens to receive the profitable REWARDS. As an example, 1 PLATINUM masternodes required 300'000 MYTV to get the 109% ROI.

For more information about the STRATGEY and the MASTERNODES, please watch this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B77EzrBkkSg

What are your plans for this year?

Well, we are working hard to achieve what we have planned. The most important aim is to implement blockchain to the platform. You can check our Roadmap on our website to learn more: https://mytvchain.io

What is your tokenomics and where can I find it?

Check out our Light-paper with all the information regarding the MyTVchain tokenomics: https://mytvchain.io/Lightpaper.pdf

Some blockchain projects share videos of their team members on YouTube - a kind of greeting. Will you do that?

We do not have such plans for now. You can check their team on website: https://crypto.com/en/about.html#team

Why someone who buy with 97% discount can sell his shares right away in day of listing?! It is crazy!

I WANT ANSWER! WHY?

Because the LOCKUP is replaced by MASTERNODES with COLLATERALS. The Masternodes owners have to STAKE their MyTV Tokens to receive the profitable REWARDS. As an example, 1 PLATINUM masternodes required 300'000 MYTV to get the 109% ROI.

For more information about the STRATGEY and the MASTERNODES, please watch this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B77EzrBkkSg
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 09:12:27 PM

Are you planning to expand your the list of your services?

We will expand our services all over the world

the question about discounts on presale is interesting enough, will you answer it?

We have cool discounts at the beginning of IEO

When will the premium subscriptions be introduced?

Wait for the announcement, please
TheAndy500

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 05:59:11 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2020, 02:38:59 PM by TheAndy500

I WANT ANSWER! WHY?

Because the LOCKUP is replaced by MASTERNODES with COLLATERALS..

No one who buys discount tokens is obliged to spend them on the purchase of a masternode. If this is the only reason, then you have made a mistake. Tokens for the purchase of masternodes could be secured separately.

Most of the tokens bought with such a large discount will be sold right after listing on exchange. This is a huge mistake and will destroy the price of the MYTV token.

Do you have any way or program that will defend the price?

MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 01:44:17 AM

Where can I learn more about the structure of your token?

Check out our Light-paper with all the information regarding the MyTVchain tokenomics: https://mytvchain.io/Lightpaper.pdf
TheAndy500

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:46:58 PM

Can I donate funds to any specific project developer or team member?

Do you ask about dev team members of the MyTVchain project or about team members of some club that will be broadcasted on the MyTVchain platform? As for the clubs broadcasted on the MyTVchain platform, you will be able to donate them with MyTV fan tokens. When it comes to supporting individual team members, I don't think that at this stage it would be possible using the platform. Although this is definitely an interesting idea and developers should consider the possibility of its launch.

TheAndy500

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:10:42 PM

I WANT ANSWER! WHY?

Because the LOCKUP is replaced by MASTERNODES with COLLATERALS..

No one who buys discount tokens is obliged to spend them on the purchase of a masternode. If this is the only reason, then you have made a mistake. Tokens for the purchase of masternodes could be secured separately.

Most of the tokens bought with such a large discount will be sold right after listing on exchange. This is a huge mistake and will destroy the price of the MYTV token

Do you have any way or program that will defend the price?
I think that they have everything under control. They will not act so rashly

Unfortunately, but it has already happened. In the first phase, 8M tokens were sold for less than 10% of the official price, i.e. for $0.005. In the second phase, 7.5M tokens were sold at a price of $0.01. So from 523M was sold 15.5M tokens till now, it is around 3% of tokens for sale. I doubt that the third phase will take place, because no normal person will invest in tokens paying 4x more than someone else who can sell them all on the first day of trading on exchange. No lock period will destroy this IEO and price of MyTV token. Of course, I'd like to be wrong, but no project before has ever succeeded with politic like this.

MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 12:20:22 AM

After listing, your tokens will immediately start selling and their price will drop, what will you do with it?

Check out our Light-paper with all the information regarding the MyTVchain IEO and listing: https://mytvchain.io/Lightpaper.pdf

How is the token sale going? Has anyone already purchased tokens?

Sure

why the first phase finished so quickly Huh?

The first phase is sold out only in one minut, it's really amazing, maybe it's due to the Masternode Program, all Platinum Masternode are already reserved! 💪
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 01:08:57 AM

Can I donate funds to any specific project developer or team member?

You can donate tokens to your favorite club or purchase services from web TV, like subscriptions. You can find more info in our WP: https://mytvchain.io/MyTVchain-wp-EN.pdf

Why did you create such a convenient resource? Want to strip everyone else of the money?

We are creating a user-friendly and beneficial solution 😉
MyTVchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 03:28:55 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2020, 04:57:48 PM by MyTVchain

📢📢PRE-IEO ANNOUNCEMENT📢📢

IT'S DONE PHASE 2 SOLD OUT!

You can buy your MyTV tokens in Phase 3!

The minimum purchase is 30 000 MyTV tokens ($450 min)

Go in your wallet :
▶️▶️ https://ieo.mytvchain.com/ ◀️◀️

🏆🏈THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION 🚀🚀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: