Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring a reverse engineer to extract MPEG-CENC decryption key.  (Read 463 times)
themobisback (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:44:57 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 12:18:54 PM by themobisback

Hiring a reverse engineer to extract MPEG-CENC decryption keys of non english speaking content for a non english private tracker from various streaming sites. Paying after every operation separately. A single Operation includes extracting the decryption key for the best video and audio qualities available. You will be given the manifest URL and the license URL.

Post your salary per operation and as a proof for seriousness, a slogan of your choice will be posted on the tracker's front page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
themobisback (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:05:30 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 12:21:56 PM by themobisback

Which tracker? You only need method for keys (so it can be manual method, not automatic)?  

I only need the key. You will be given the manifest link and the license link.
monkeynerd

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 06:49:26 PM

I'm wondering if anyone legit ever got in contact with you ?

I also have a few non-mainstream foreign videos that I'd like to have decrypted/downloaded, but so far I haven't found anyone with the knowledge to do it.

Cheers!
themobisback (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:14:33 PM

I also have a few non-mainstream foreign videos that I'd like to have decrypted/downloaded, but so far I haven't found anyone with the knowledge to do it.

Cheers!

nope, nobody ever did. if you ever got in contact with somebody let me know.
Matute101

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:39:06 PM

Cheers!

nope, nobody ever did. if you ever got in contact with somebody let me know.

same searching for that miracle lol, if you find one tell me
dudesan

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:35:16 PM

I can probably download and decrypt the video and audio streams. But haven't done the research into getting the keys.
I'll try to see if I can find out how to get the keys.

There are 'tools' often sold here to download streams from popular streaming sites. I know those ones can print the keys for you with just a few minor modifications to the scripts.
doslo

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:30:48 PM

There are 'tools' often sold here to download streams from popular streaming sites. I know those ones can print the keys for you with just a few minor modifications to the scripts.

I think you are confusing couple of things here. You can print those keys without any modifications to those tools because they have option to print only decrypting keys. Those keys are NOT device keys. To get decryption key for audio/video streams you first need to have device private key or know where to hook in dll (for L3 widevine for example). There are only two ways to obtain that and both require reverse engineering.
maclovin1

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:02:22 AM

Hi, User 'themobisback' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Please enable the setting so that we can contact. Thanks & Regards
themobisback (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:15:06 AM

Hi, User 'themobisback' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Please enable the setting so that we can contact. Thanks & Regards

done
maclovin1

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:11:04 PM

I have sent you a message, please check.
maclovin1

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:30:59 PM

Hiring a reverse engineer to extract MPEG-CENC decryption keys of non english speaking content for a non english private tracker from various streaming sites. Paying after every operation separately. A single Operation includes extracting the decryption key for the best video and audio qualities available. You will be given the manifest URL and the license URL.

Post your salary per operation and as a proof for seriousness, a slogan of your choice will be posted on the tracker's front page.

Are you still interested on this project?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: