Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying bitcoin and several altcoins  (Read 457 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:21:10 AM

If you were to buy bitcoins at the beginning of this topic, then you've probably made a lot of profit with it. The current bitcoin price has reached $ 8700 and continues to go up, so excited to see the price of bitcoin go up in January 2020 because we're just getting started, but the market has been very active. You should hold them until halving occurs and may decide to sell them, definitely the price will trade above $ 10,000

Indeed! If he did able to bought on the time he made this post then do already make some profits even purchasing on top alts do already have significant increase which is already considerable for a short period of time. I dont know whats the purpose for him to buy p2p yet he can purchase directly on exchangers. This thread should be locked and theres no need for further discussions to this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 09:20:31 AM

If you were to buy bitcoins at the beginning of this topic, then you've probably made a lot of profit with it. The current bitcoin price has reached $ 8700 and continues to go up, so excited to see the price of bitcoin go up in January 2020 because we're just getting started, but the market has been very active. You should hold them until halving occurs and may decide to sell them, definitely the price will trade above $ 10,000
Bitcoin is an irreplaceable investment and the coin always tends to rise if good news comes out. Today I am very surprised at the current value of this coin and if it can stabilize at this price in the next few months, the altcoin season will soon appear this year. However, Bitcoin needs to reach $10,000 in the next few months and hopefully things will work out in a more positive way.

Personally, my main profit is from altcoin and I am considering sell 30% of my profits and keeping 70% until I reach a higher profit than at present.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pinkris128

Merit: 262

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:40:47 PM

Bitcoin is an irreplaceable investment and the coin always tends to rise if good news comes out. Today I am very surprised at the current value of this coin and if it can stabilize at this price in the next few months, the altcoin season will soon appear this year. However, Bitcoin needs to reach $10,000 in the next few months and hopefully things will work out in a more positive way.

Personally, my main profit is from altcoin and I am considering sell 30% of my profits and keeping 70% until I reach a higher profit than at present.
Not every crypto users are not a fan of bitcoin nor altcoins, that is why it depends to you on what coin will you put your main profit. But bitcoin is realky the best choice for having an investment because surely you will get a good profit. It will also be good if you put half of your profit will be in bitcoin, while the other half are in altcoins by that your proft maybe more profitable and low risk.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:55:36 PM

Indeed! If he did able to bought on the time he made this post then do already make some profits even purchasing on top alts do already have significant increase which is already considerable for a short period of time. I dont know whats the purpose for him to buy p2p yet he can purchase directly on exchangers. This thread should be locked and theres no need for further discussions to this one.
The time this thread was launched, the price for bitcoins as well as altcoins was comparatively low and from that time until now, if anyone made any trade than he/she already had profits. This actually was a mid-range for all the traders and i think most of such traders already might have made profits.

Moreover, I hope that OP was successful in buying bitcoins the time he started this thread. Buying bitcoins have never been that challenging now and anyone can easily purchase bitcoins without actually doing any KYC so that it might not even reveal their identity. There have been a number of platforms launched to purchase bitcoins anonymously so i am sure OP already had bought his/her bitcoins on time.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:15:14 PM

If you want to buy bitcoins than why are you searching for peoples who can sell you bitcoins here? Chances of you getting scammed would be much higher in this case so most of us might suggest you to directly buy from the exchanges. You can find a number of exchanges which might give you an opportunity to purchase bitcoins with your desired payment method so buying bitcoins would never be an task for you again.

Try finding some better sellers on localbitcoins, or any such P2P exchange where you could directly make an purchase among the seller and you without involving any third party also these kind of transactions are quite safer as an escrow is used each time anyone makes a purchases over there.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:22:48 PM

The time this thread was launched, the price for bitcoins as well as altcoins was comparatively low and from that time until now, if anyone made any trade than he/she already had profits. This actually was a mid-range for all the traders and i think most of such traders already might have made profits.

the thread isn't that old, it is about 20 days ago and in that time only bitcoin has made some small moves upward other than that we saw a lot of altcoins dump partly because of the bitcoin price rise and partly because of the end of the year that people didn't want to leave their money in altcoins so they cashed out.

There is a FOMO brewing...
luckyflop

Merit: 512

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:26:21 PM

I think that currently the price of cryptocurrency is best good price to buying them.
So I am going to buy many bitcoin and altcoins.
Please send msg only man/womens who real selling btc and altcoin.
If no, I will reject all msgs.
I want to buy many bitcoin and altcoins.
It is better to go to Exchange and buy bitcoin and altcoin there. Never intend to buy and sell P2P cryptocurrency here because most of them are scammer. They will use many tricks to deceive you, over the years I have seen so many scams like that and I want to warn you. Currently in this market there are many good exchanges and large volumes, just create an account and start using. Everything is easy and does not take too much time with you
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:45:26 PM

I think that currently the price of cryptocurrency is best good price to buying them.
So I am going to buy many bitcoin and altcoins.
Please send msg only man/womens who real selling btc and altcoin.
If no, I will reject all msgs.
I want to buy many bitcoin and altcoins.
You are a beginner and your way to transact cryptocurrency like bitcoin or altcoin is personally very vulnerable to fraud, unless you buy with the right people and have a good reputation and have the same profession there is a possibility your transaction will go well, but it is not means a good way for you.
You have to buy it in the right place like the crypto market and there are some good exchange markets for you to choose from, but you must study it first before you make a purchase.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀