Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some big things to watch for in 2020  (Read 2037 times)
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:01:21 PM

I think the next big thing for 2020 is the BTC halving. Everyone is waiting to see what will happen to the price of BTC after the halving. Many feel it will be a repeat of 2017 while some feel it will just be normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 02:16:02 PM

what if there is an economic crisis in some big countries or maybe there will be a big adoption from big companies, we don't know but usually bitcoin always has a surprise for all holders, so it's not just ETH 2.0 or Bitcoin halving, maybe there is something more interesting than that and certainly adoption

I read the related news about inflation and the economic crisis that is predicted to occur next year. And cryptocurrency is believed to be an alternative solution to global financial problems. This is an interesting issue, considering that some big companies have begun to adopt blockchain technology and talk about cryptocurrency.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
bitcoin_paypal

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:17:27 PM

Halving will be the main event of 2020 for sure
Davian144

Activity: 2506
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:36:59 PM

How can you be sure that Halving will definitely be the main event in 2020?
Have you done some analysis of it or have you done some research on it for next year?
gabbie2010

Activity: 2618
Merit: 322

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 02:45:55 PM

well, I strongly agree with halving bitcoin that will have a good impact on bitcoin price movements and will surprise traders who have bought bitcoin at low prices because it will be increasingly difficult to get bitcoin and demand will increase.
Of the events listed by the OP I think the halving of Bitcoin would have a significant impact although the pump in the price might not happen at exactly halving but its very obvious it would happen in the aftermath of the halving
when the demand of Bitcoin would outweigh supply while other events are also important as well.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:49:21 PM

I don't have any interest on Libra coins,  because this is just a stablencoins with reversible transaction.  What im waiting to happen is bitcoin bull run that o think price of this will increase but not like before that bitcoin price increase up to 20,000$ (1 Bitcoin) . Because many people will sell immediately to gain and secure profit.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:52:11 PM

Have you done some analysis of it or have you done some research on it for next year?

Because it is the big next event for Bitcoin this upcoming year, and many people and investors are looking forward to that when something happens, they are checking how much people will invest before they will give a shot again, as we all know many people has lose confidence in crypto including Bitcoin.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 04:02:54 PM

I think we need to watch the bitcoin halving and some new altcoins which maybe will bring really something new for crypto, and why not until then to get some coins so we can make a profit.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:10:15 PM

The most exciting things for me are BTC halving and TON network launch. Those events should help to raise industry from ashes, but I am afraid of BTC halving at the same point, because if the dominance would further increase, altcoins will just die.
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:58:24 PM

2020 will be coming soon. People have a big expectation in the upcoming year that there will be some big changes in crypto world. Even if some people doubt the future of cryptocurrency, we must be curious about what will happen in the next year exactly.

Here are some big things that all people may be waiting for in 2020:

1. How Bitcoin halving can bring impacts in crypto space.
2. Will we see the launching of Libra coin.
3. Us government intervention in crypto space, Libra project gets no progress.
4. People are waiting for the launching of Ethereum 2.0’s
5. SEC vs. Telegram, what is the end of this fighting?

More details, you can find out in the article: https://www.coindesk.com/10-events-to-look-out-for-in-2020

*What do you think guys?
A lots of news is waiting for us, for especially Ethereum 2.0 and Facebook Libra coin. Bitcoin halving can't any impacs on cryptocurrency because this effect for for 2021 and this will work perfectly. Ethereum has to release another two hard fork in next year. So overall next year could be better for cryptocurrency.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:43:11 PM

I don't really care about the Libra coin though I expect it to have some impact crypto-sphere once it's launched. What I'm getting excited about is the Bitcoin halving because I think this is the time for the market to recover and make another history for all-time-high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 06:52:07 PM

yes, of course we all expect these 5 things to happen in 2020. especially with half of bitcoin reduced it is likely to affect the market situation for the better, and I also personally want to know about facebook coins, if they are actually released in public, then this will increase the passion of the crypto industry and other positive impacts including attracting the adoption of new users.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:45:40 PM

I am really expecting much positive returns from crypto market 2020 especially this China government regulation and other regulations which will really eliminate fake projects and exchanges. And with bitcoin half will also moon bitcoin and once bitcoin moons market will definitely bounce back strong. So I am expecting much good volumes from crypto comes 2020.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:57:28 PM

~
So many expectations might be cut short, except for the bitcoin halving, which ius very much likely going to happen. It is long awaited and nothing can stop it, because it is long overdue. Other's might just be by the way.
If bitcoin halving eventually happens, the crypto space will surely change for better.
This is what we observe as always many expectations in crypto, some expects for the surge price increase next year. Many hope for crypto because of the benefits that can get. Hopefully, there is a change once halving will happen next year.
I am expecting so many good things from crypto market and I am sure someday crypto market will fulfil all my expectations and will become so good once again but till then we will have to keep patience and keep holding as selling now will be selling for panic which is worst thing ever. I hope in 2020 crypto will get new progress that will be amazing.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 09:06:41 PM

I think 2020 will be the year where Crypto will try to shine and clean up its act so it has a more glossy appeal. In order to become mainstream, it needs to have a veneer of sanity surrounding it, not like the early days of the wild west of lawlessness and craziness. Although those were the years that made a few people filthy rich and there was a real transfer of wealth going on. Now the wealthy are taking back that wealth through playing and shorting this market like never before to suppress the prices and the market in general. I think there will be some positive outcomes and maybe the really good projects may still be able to grant speculators some really good returns, but I believe this halving will be far different regarding Bitcoin than the previous ones, because of the impact Bitcoin Futures had in this market. More and more countries are embracing the Blockchain and the technology, but we need to see what impact this will actually have on the cryptocurrency aspect of this technological breakthrough.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
doomloop

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:47:47 PM

There are many things that people are waiting for in 2020. The launch of Ethereum 2.0 is one of the things that are most interested in and I also look forward to it will make people excited  Wink
There are so many things coming out in 2020 such as Libra launch by facebook and this 2.0 version of ethereum is also much awaited because previous ethereum has great market and helped many people in making good money. Ethereum has always been the choice of traders who could not afford bitcoin because it follows the trends of bitcoin very closely and is also capable of generating nice profits.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:55:11 PM

My expectations are small base on the current happenings in cryptocurrency world. Many expected much from cryptocurrency in 2019 but none was forthcoming till this moment because of unforseen circumstances surrounding the market. I watch for an increase above what we have seen 2019.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 01:27:23 PM

Right now, we are in the accumulating stage so we should buy bitcoins as much as we can. 2020 will be a big year and I know that there are potential coins that will pump like crazy. Bitcoin and Ethereum are both cryptocurrencies that we should add into our watchlists. Bitcoin and Ethereum are both coin that ruling the cryptocurrency market so I know that these coins are the most profitable in the market.
Everyone certainly also wants that in 2020 there will be coins that pump up and have the potential to make a profit and it is true that you say that it is better to buy more bitcoin to prepare or for us to invest and hope that 2020 will provide a large profit, even though We don't know what will happen later but I also believe that BTC and Eth are two coins that will benefit.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 01:54:58 PM

My expectations are small base on the current happenings in cryptocurrency world. Many expected much from cryptocurrency in 2019 but none was forthcoming till this moment because of unforseen circumstances surrounding the market. I watch for an increase above what we have seen 2019.
What improvements have you witnessed this year? the market situation is indeed always unpredictable, because it is the unexpected that makes a lot of people disappointed and have to make a more analysis of the current market.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:19:48 PM

Because it is the big next event for Bitcoin this upcoming year, and many people and investors are looking forward to that when something happens, they are checking how much people will invest before they will give a shot again, as we all know many people has lose confidence in crypto including Bitcoin.
I am sure in 2020 something really good will happen to crypto coins and coins will rise to huge extent, may be new co ins will join but we should keep supporting high potential coins like bitcoin or Ethereum as I hope we can have more profit in these coins than applying unknown coins. For entire crypto market I hope 2020 will prove as revolutionary year and will make improvement in crypto market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: