Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your preparation for 2020?  (Read 3861 times)
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:04:02 AM

While there was an opportunity to buy in the bear market. Also actively engaged in arbitration and trading on the stock exchanges, before that participated only in the bounty, well, I expect that some garbage coins will begin to have a price.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:17:43 AM

its actually few days left and we are now finally of to 2020  . you already said that price were still cheap and your asking if what our preparation ?

i think that was obvious that we can prepare in the form of buying and stacking more coins on our crypto wallet  in preparation for the next year because in every new year there was an expectation that price of cryptos can recover and add in the good news about halving which will also occur next year  .
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:31:40 AM

After bear market took over things started changing this very year i bet soon bear market will be finally over, all i want is good altcoins that i can keep as a holder or whale, still wish i am a ETH or EOS big bag owner, anyways halving is coming

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:47:19 AM

For the next year, I plan to buy the undervalued altcoins if the bear market will stand for a long time. Markets also have patience but it is not limitless.

Taking into account huge number of scam projects on the cryptomarket, I think that it is better to open one cold wallet like Electron for your Bitcoins and MEW for Ethereum (also in cold mode). There are no reliable exchange to store Bitcoins or other coing for long time. Scammers from Poloniex prouved it in June 2019 stealing 1800 BTC from lending accounts.
The quick rich schemes don't let the investors think clearly about the new projects, they ask the same questions like "when moon?"... Some people are weak and they easily believe in the Ponzi schemes, pyramid, network projects with idea of making money with their "smarter choice".
Buying undervalued coins are risky because most of them are shitcoins. We have only one week before the 2019 will end. We should now create a plan and strategies that we will use in the year 2020. Picking a right coin can generate us profit and one of the factors why traders are losing money is because they are choosing coins that are worthless and doesn't have support from the cryptocurrency community.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:22:22 PM

I am happy that you are able to add more bitcoin and altcoins to your portfolio but vice versa I am unable to buy more as I bought partially many times at high price and now I am selling it as I need money to manage my family expenditure and I am also positive for 2020 hope that will be a better year than previous 2 years. 

yehestielsiburian

Activity: 314
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 02:44:48 PM

Seeing a bad market, I chose to sell my bitcoin, but if there is a right moment to buy, I will be all in for bitcoin.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:49:36 PM

at this time I started investing in some of the top ranking coins. I am sure that in 2020 I will be able to see its development and it will not take long to make a profit. but the thing to remember is don't focus on just one coin, because the risk is greater. but for investment in a new project I did not do it at the moment

Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:04:14 PM

I think as we faced two years where there was many corrections, so I believe that next year would be a bright and very promising year for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. During next year, I believe that we are going to see many people exiting the market every time that the price reaches around $15,000. this happens because there were a lot of investors who entered the market at the ATH and now they wait for the strong comeback and get their money back. further, I think that 2020 would be the year where the price of bitcoin is going to break the $19,000 level and reach a higher value because of halvening event.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:43:55 PM

I honestly await that year we have been waiting for, I'm being optimistic and as such I got some bitcoin low to hold and watch how the bull run comes in. It could also be a year for Altcoin but I presently do not see any move for that. Well everything is possible for crypto

Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:41:45 PM

Seriously I anticipate huge growth from blockchain this 2020, many good news that will escalate the price and also regulations coming in I guess so many stuffs to moon the market. 2020 will be awesome.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:51:10 PM

Seeing a bad market, I chose to sell my bitcoin, but if there is a right moment to buy, I will be all in for bitcoin.
And when you are selling your bitcoin at the bottom price and how can you buy back bitcoin again when it was touching a higher price than the price that you have been selling your bitcoin on.
It's not a good decision to sell your bitcoin and it's better to put fresh money to the crypto or even a good coin like credits.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 11:56:21 AM

As 2019 going to end Im also done researching some altcoins that I think will give me good profits in the next year based on the whitepaper, team and roadmap and the current status of this projects and because prices are really cheap compared to ICO price or ATH I accumulated good amounts of them as a preparation for next year I hope the next year will be very interesting year for all crypto enthusiasts.
Never trust the whitepaper because I have not seen any projects completed as planned in their whitepaper so far. Ideally, you should choose projects with large volumes, and have active products. Also, don't choose outdated altcoins, try to look for the altcoin listed in 2019 exchanges, surely in 2020 it will be pumped heavily.
Yeah now winter has begun and at the same time it’s Christmas on the way so we can enjoy it but if we will make planes to have some more saving in 2020 it will make us feel more relaxed so I am trying to buy some coins and save them for long term till end of 2020. Crypto is so cheap now a day and we can store coins at affordable price easily that’s why I am planning to buy more in 2020.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 12:54:56 PM

summer will pass and 2020 will come soon.
while the market is still below and cryptoqurrency prices are cheap, then how do you prepare for the coming year?

I personally have added some bitcoin and altcoin.
I believe if half of the bitcoin is reduced, there is still hope for the crypto market, especially for the price of altcoin.
How about you?
It's really hard to predict what will happen in future, all I can do is keep investing what I can afford to lose, buying now is buying at cheap price and if market recovers in near future it will bring good profit, it's a risk worth taking
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:04:17 PM

And when you are selling your bitcoin at the bottom price and how can you buy back bitcoin again when it was touching a higher price than the price that you have been selling your bitcoin on.
It's not a good decision to sell your bitcoin and it's better to put fresh money to the crypto or even a good coin like credits.
It seems like many people are waiting for 2020, is there anything special next year?
if ETH and Bitcoin have a big event in 2020 is that a strong reason?
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:12:15 PM

summer will pass and 2020 will come soon.
while the market is still below and cryptoqurrency prices are cheap, then how do you prepare for the coming year?

I personally have added some bitcoin and altcoin.
I believe if half of the bitcoin is reduced, there is still hope for the crypto market, especially for the price of altcoin.
How about you?
I made sure that I have everything set for next year. I am looking forward not focusing on bitcoin alone since the recovery of it is not yet assured. I am looking out for new altcoins and also the old ones so that I can gain benefit from those that I see that has the potential. I am dividing my investment on altcoins equally but still I am putting much on bitcoin. I hope things would get better for crypto next year so that we can all get back what we lost during the hard downfall that is still currently occurring and make more money from it.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:49:56 PM

I bough more Cardano to my portfolio because currently it is traded at the lowest prices. I think that price does not correlate with Cardano's development and fundamentals. Here is the reason: Cardano was more active in development than Ethereum this year on Github. Mainnet Shelley is finally coming and already today you can start staking your Cardano tokens with interest rate around 4%.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:51:19 PM

It seems like many people are waiting for 2020, is there anything special next year?
if ETH and Bitcoin have a big event in 2020 is that a strong reason?
The final stage of ETH hardfork is the only expectation in January and other path in the technology development are  staggered into 2021/22. This may give ETH a lot struggle into 2020 bitcoin rally and therebye dump massively. I cant believe any theory against bitcoin pump in the early part of 2020, I dont just expect the level of saturation of the positive sentiment, most times at rally we dont expect such, It also shows we have more long bitcoin holders and maximalists.  
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:41:28 PM

I have a lot of expectation from coming the year 2020, Hope to see a lot of coins will get high and most importantly Bitcoin will get another boom within the first half of this 2020, I believe 2020 will be the year of cryptocurrency because of 2019 and the previous one didn't make any special thing for this system, whatever the case is, I think I have to invest in Bitcoin for six months, I believe Bitcoin price will get high very soon because the last couple of months weren't in favor for this platform, so it's high time to take previous steps towards Bitcoin.

The-Devil

Activity: 42
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:56:34 PM

Yes, I have some preparation for 2020. I'll just buy altcoin more in 2020. Of these, I will invest more in LTC, XLM, Horizen, I will try to hold these coins and sell them at the end of the year. That's my plan. However, I will also buy some Bitcoin for future use. I will also try to buy new coins in the market. So this is my preparation.

Thanks.

@PrimeNumber7 is an alt account of @Quickseller

Here is the proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215097.msg53538429#msg53538429
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:01:35 PM

I have a lot of expectation from coming the year 2020, Hope to see a lot of coins will get high and most importantly Bitcoin will get another boom within the first half of this 2020, I believe 2020 will be the year of cryptocurrency because of 2019 and the previous one didn't make any special thing for this system, whatever the case is, I think I have to invest in Bitcoin for six months, I believe Bitcoin price will get high very soon because the last couple of months weren't in favor for this platform, so it's high time to take previous steps towards Bitcoin.
what is your reason for the update that has been announced will be done by bitcoin next year? reasonable reason I guess to save more bitcoin at the moment. because halving bitcoin will certainly be different from halving other coins. the effect it will have on the market will be seen clearly. we have the same hopes buddy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: