Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Chainlink destined for New Highs in 2020?  (Read 479 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 12:33:31 PM

One reason for LINK’s amazing rise is its growing mainstream awareness, entering the top 5 tokens in terms of market cap and an increasing attention in the online community. Despite the volatility if it maintains the same trajectory, link can be this cycles top performers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 01:38:37 PM

One reason for LINK’s amazing rise is its growing mainstream awareness, entering the top 5 tokens in terms of market cap and an increasing attention in the online community. Despite the volatility if it maintains the same trajectory, link can be this cycles top performers.
I do not believe in the endless growth of this coin. I am very glad that the project has grown so much, but I also expect that soon the price of the coin will fall

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 09:39:17 PM

I do not believe in the endless growth of this coin. I am very glad that the project has grown so much, but I also expect that soon the price of the coin will fall

chainlink become the TOP altcoins now, because this coin is the best defi type project
all of us know, if in this day the hype on defi is very huge right?
and one more good news coming, for people who trade this coin at kucoin
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-chainlink-landing-surprise-trading-fee-30-off

shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 10:12:02 PM

Definitely, there hasn't been any coin with infinite growth. Whatever goes up will at a point return back to it's ground state. However, i still believe in the potential that this coin has got. Chainlink right from time has got so many big eyes on it. They saw what it kis made of and ran after it. Even if there will be a reduction in price, I do not see it going below top 10 again. It has got there and will continue to be there.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 10:18:30 PM

Yes there could high chances that the crypto could go ath. we do not know but this time it keeps getting high beating other strong crypto in the market in terms of market capitalization. This is rare thing to happen because other establish crypto had never shown anything like the sudden surge of increase in its rank base on coinmarketcap.com list or ranking. If that crypto development will going to continue then high chances that there could be ath. It coule happen not only to bitcoin but also to other crypto. I suspect eth will do the same.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:21:11 PM

It has already started to go to the bottom price again caused by the bearish market was happening with some major cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum. LINK is having a lot of potentials to go break another ATH and it can go back again to the top price. You must see that it's still in the green candle right now.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 12:02:04 PM

I watched their live stream of the Google meetup and I was impressed with their progress. Hardly anyone knew of Chainlink last year around this time.

yes and there were people who knew about Chainlink in the last year but didn't invest in Chainlink (including myself), then who would have thought that now Chainlink is a successful project and is in the top 10 on coinmarketcap, so it makes me regret why I didn't invest in Chainlink from last year, but I am sure the price of Chainlink will continue to increases and it is never too late to invest in Chainlink, so when the price of Chainlink goes down then I will definitely buy it for a long term investment.

ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 12:12:14 PM

I watched their live stream of the Google meetup and I was impressed with their progress. Hardly anyone knew of Chainlink last year around this time.

yes and there were people who knew about Chainlink in the last year but didn't invest in Chainlink (including myself), then who would have thought that now Chainlink is a successful project and is in the top 10 on coinmarketcap, so it makes me regret why I didn't invest in Chainlink from last year, but I am sure the price of Chainlink will continue to increases and it is never too late to invest in Chainlink, so when the price of Chainlink goes down then I will definitely buy it for a long term investment.

Yep, thing is no one knows if a certain altcoin is going to go high or not. However I was kinda sure that Chainlink would go higher simply because of the activity of the team behind the project and the general idea and roadmap behind it. I have a feeling there'll be a new ATH very soon for this project and yep I'm invested in it.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 12:23:09 PM

Link is great indeed, but will this make it a $10 coin any soon? i don't think so.
Although it's solving already a real life problem with it's great partnership with google, the sad truth remains that crypto is the most volatile market & everything may take it down to the ground for no logical reason.

I keep seeing shitty coins that worth $1 while other great lockchains & projects worth less than $0.02 simply because they are not into the right exchanges & have 0 market makers.
It feels good reading this post today since you posted this in 2019, you underestimated Chainlink and today Chainlink worths more than 12$ per token, it's one of the best DeFi project today, I hope that those reading this will learn from this, a project with a rare use case like Chainlink will surely do better but year ago many criticised the project, today many are still buying at 12$
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 12:36:21 PM

Yes, it can happen. A wide reason is that it has a good community and currently it is in upward momentum in terms of its market. I also bet this coin and I think that coin is a good asset in the future. Still, doing own research before investing in everything make a good sense enable you to get a desired result than just by reading lot of FOMO especially this time crypto market is good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: