Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet's DEX and Xrouter. Might Peak Next Bull Run. $100 Blocknet Speculation.  (Read 771 times)
Flux0z (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:44:37 PM

Everyone here and all over Reddit constantly says this: "The next bull run will be dictated by crypto projects with actual useful and working products", which I 100% agree with.

You still see a LOT of people speculating in new projects though, typically scam projects, just looking to make as much money as they can, with as less effort put into it as possible (ERC20 tokens 99% of the time).

Everyone seems to have forgotten about Blocknet, since their main product used to be their DEX, which they successfully launched as the worlds first decentralized exchange. It works, but it lacks liquidity, which I guess was a huge disappointment for most people/investors.
It's obvious that the bear market didn't play well with their release of the DEX, but once the bull run returns, I'm sure we'll see tons of people use DEX's, including Blocknet's which will drive up demand for their native coin: BLOCK.
You can read more about the Blocknet DEX here: https://blockdx.com/
If you own 5000 BLOCK, you can run a service node, and make profits in terms of:

Block rewards
Trading fees from the DEX
Xrouter Fees
Staking Fees (Yes, service nodes will profit from staking fees as well)

BUT, what exactly IS this "Xrouter", and how does it work, and WHY is it such a huge part of Blocknet?

Blocknet's Xrouter

Blocknet has developed XRouter, the first protocol that allows building decentralized apps based on multiple blockchains. Developers can create dApps using features of different blockchains without having to download them to your machine. Here’s what makes it special:

- Compatible with all blockchains.
XRouter will be compatible with all public blockchains such as EOS, Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, Tron and many more. It even covers DLT and private chains such as IOTA, Hashgraph, Hyperledger, and D3.
No need to download the whole blockchain.
XRouter provides you with instant decentralized access to any blockchain without having to download it to your machine. Similar to streaming video on Netflix, it saves time and storage.
Facilitate the creation of decentralized apps.
Simply mix the out-of-the-box features of different blockchains to build the dApp of your dream.
Allows blockchains to exchange data.
Just like internet routers define paths for users to receive information over the internet from different websites, XRouter also utilizes the TCP/IP network to connect paths between different blockchains so that data could be freely exchanged between them.

Blocknet's Xrouter can connect, and pull any blockchain data from any chain whenever you want, but not only that, it's also gonna be able to communicate with real world applications, solving the oracle problem.

Considering blocknet's low supply of 6 million coins, and it's ridiculously low marketcap, I predict this project could easily reach a marketcap of 600-700 million dollars, valuating BLOCK at $100/coin. 

Decentralized Exchanges is the future - We're seeing TONS of new DEX's being built as of lately, so there's no doubt in my mind, that once people realize they can profit off of the trading fees on the Blocknet DEX, that the demand for this coin will be sky high, not to mention the use cases of Xrouter which will be managed by the same service nodes as well.

I challenge any doubters to join their Discord server, and try their Xrouter (currently in beta) and see how it works for yourself. You can pull a TON of blockchain data from it's services already, which is impressive to say the least.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:51:40 PM

If you own 5000 BLOCK, you can run a service node, and make profits in terms of:

Block rewards
Xrouter Fees

Is's possible to earn all when we will become the service node? that looks interesting. The problem is not so many liquidity available in the market.
Xrouter makes me interesting.
I just hope block can be listed on more big exchange site at least kucoin to get the liquidity. That becomes the main problem when there was a good altcoin that comes the good product with various advantages for the node.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Flux0z (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:08:27 PM

Block rewards
Xrouter Fees

Is's possible to earn all when we will become the service node? that looks interesting. The problem is not so many liquidity available in the market.
I just hope block can be listed on more big exchange site at least kucoin to get the liquidity. That becomes the main problem when there was a good altcoin that comes the good product with various advantages for the node.

Blocknet is listed on Bittrex, Upbit and a few other good exchanges. I'm sure they're planning to add more exchanges, but they're very busy these days working on everything. They are there from time to time on the Blocknet Discord server though to answer questions, very friendly community  Smiley
HomeBoyChild

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 01:40:42 PM

I found this thread through a quick search, as I wanted to do some research on Blocknet's XRouter tech.. If it truly takes off the price of the coin itself will far exceed $100/coin, due to the low supply.

So glad I found this project, someone posted about it on Reddit a few days ago, haha.
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 01:28:25 PM

Interesting read, thanks for posting this Smiley

I'm still a newbie in terms of the crypto world, so I can only try to "guess" what's becoming popular in the future, and I do think DEX's will be one of the key elements of crypto despite all the hate we're seeing.
Fed's printing monney like no tomorrow, people losing confidence in the US dollar, hence why a lot of people starts to look into crypto. The fact that you soon can't trade without revealing your identity is a problem. DEX's seems like the perfect solution for this.

Blocknets XRouter seems promising for blockchain developers who want's to bridge data between blockchains. Reminds me of Chainlink, does this XRouter have the capabilitiy to communicate with real world applications as well? if so.. How?
Flux0z (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:21:01 PM

Block rewards
Xrouter Fees

Yes, you can earn from all 3 by running a service node, with the DEX fees being a real thing, and the remaining 2 coming in the near future.

A lot of the "liquidity" you seem to find on other projects is basically just wash trading. I've gone through a lot of projects as of lately, listed on bigger exchanges, and it's very easy to pin point wash trading patterns, as the price of a lot of coins simply don't move that much with large quantities of coins being traded out of nowhere.

Blocknet is listed on a few decent exchanges already, and the DEX volume itself has increased a lot the last few weeks, which is a great thing. Almost 10k daily volume some days, which is a good start - It seems as some of the trading of BLOCK which previously was at Bittrex, has now moved over to the DEX itself.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:45:20 PM

Block rewards
Xrouter Fees

Yes, you can earn from all 3 by running a service node, with the DEX fees being a real thing, and the remaining 2 coming in the near future.

A lot of the "liquidity" you seem to find on other projects is basically just wash trading. I've gone through a lot of projects as of lately, listed on bigger exchanges, and it's very easy to pin point wash trading patterns, as the price of a lot of coins simply don't move that much with large quantities of coins being traded out of nowhere.

Blocknet is listed on a few decent exchanges already, and the DEX volume itself has increased a lot the last few weeks, which is a great thing. Almost 10k daily volume some days, which is a good start - It seems as some of the trading of BLOCK which previously was at Bittrex, has now moved over to the DEX itself.

Sounds pretty interesting. When is the XRouter seeing it's first release? I believe potential partnerships across the crypto communities would be an ideal start for this project to gain traction after the release of their XRouter - If they manage to do that, I'm sure Blocknet is off to a good head start Smiley
Flux0z (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 10:40:23 AM

Need to correcy myself here I guess.

You can earn from 4 sources, I forgot you can stake your own masternode collateral as well, which is a new thing Blocknet implemented not too long ago. Incentiviced staking makes the eco-system safer to use.
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:41:56 PM

From the research I could find - Blocknet's XRouter acts a blockchain router, which can be used to access multiple blockchains at once, and at the same time making them communicate with real world applications as well.

Here's a very good article I found on exactly this, pretty interesting   Wink

https://blocknet.co/introducing-xrouter-developers-can-now-mix-and-match-any-blockchain-via-the-worlds-first-blockchain-router/
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:27:51 PM

If XRouter takes off one day, I'm sure the fees associated will build up pretty nicely. I just wonder if competition against Chainlink will be too hard? I'm sure we'll see tons of other oracle networks in the near future, and I'm sure the cheapest solutions will be the true winners, which it seems like LINK is losing currently.

Interesting read regardless, thanks for posting.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 03:37:57 PM

Blocknet might hit $100 some day, but it needs a serious altcoin boost in the market, which means a lot of other projects will likely follow the same path. We'll see plenty of 100x scenarios in the future, because the overall cryptomarket (if you remove BTC) is tiny compared with stocks.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 05:11:16 AM

This is a big problem for many new investors. They always believe in the technology of many projects and hope for something bigger about its true development. But projects with good technology are not enough, they need a good community so people can join hands and help that project be strong fomo. Then the new project can survive.
I know blocknet, a popular name in blockchain technology village but it lacks a key to success that is community. many people know the blocknet but are not ready to go with them on a further journey. Blocknet's Xrouter and DEX were supposed to thrive for a long time but were hampered by a lack of popularity. I think the team should consider marketing to attract the community.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████