Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 04:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am able to make eBay Brand New Accounts With No Restrictions and Without limit  (Read 89 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
misswholesaleuk (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2019, 05:39:57 AM

You will not find this service anywhere on the Internet! I have been selling eBay's for almost 10 years. You can see my face and videos all over youtube, 8 years old videos selling eBay accounts and businesses.

Since year 2010, eBay started to restrict eBay accounts and place limits on those accounts. So any new people who decides to join eBay will be restricted with a small selling limits, Worse case 10 items and 1000 USD a month. The most common is 100 items or 3500 a month which ever comes first.

There are around 30 different countries for eBay.co.uk, ebay.com.au, ebay.com and ebay.fr and many many others. Some countries are using the old system, the same system as year 2010 and before. I am able to make an account in the correct country that has no limits placed and then change the location to match your selling location.

BUT WHY ?
ZERO SHOP FEES
ZERO FINAL VALUE FEES
NO LIMITS PLACED - SELL AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE, TOTALLY UNLIMITED.

NO ONE IS SELLING THIS SERVICE! A UNLIMITED EBAY ACCOUNT WILL COST YOU 1000 AND MORE, BUT THOSE ACCOUNTS HAVE FEES, I AM ABLE TO BYPASS THIS SYSTEM AND HELP YOU SAVE MONEY.

I Made a quick video while cooking dinner! sorry for the quality, I was rushing to get the video made. anyway its a video showing a brand new ebay account and i am successfully listed 900,000 euros worth of items. I tried also listing the items in Germany and the UK and works fine. Watch the video here for proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1i5aYnW7I&feature=youtu.be

m
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: